Politics over cow

here2where

..I suggest you get back to this thread after having bald eagle 65 in USA or nice grilled dog sandwich in London or pork Belly in the Middle East...
You can't since those countries make it very clear those animals are strictly off-limits.
India does not do the same with cow. In UP its a NO, but in kerala its a YES.

Make cow our national animal (like bald eagle in US), and the problem goes away.
Which leader has the balls to do this?

Till then go on, continue moooiiing and moaning, but cow/beef will continue to be killed/eaten.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
If your really upset with how a certain company or institution that deals with animals (meat packaging, amish puppy mills etc etc etc) you can just boycott it.

here2where

If your really upset with how a certain company or institution that deals with animals (meat packaging, amish puppy mills etc etc etc) you can just boycott it.
Can you demand bald eagle meat be made available in American supermarket shelves, and let Americans boycott it if they don't like it? No, because bald eagle is their national symbol and protected by law. And that decision is not open for debate among US citizens.

The only reason you are able to direct this nonsense to us Indians, is because our country hasn't made cow our national symbol/animal, which will automatically ensure its meat is not consumed anywhere in the country. Just that no Indian leader has the guts to make such a 'communal' move.

And for that, i blame our confused, satisfy-all, include-all consitution which has allowed a minority to hold the majority to ransom - something that doesn't happen anywhere else on this planet. And we brag about our constitution. :facepalm:

Its about time we re-wrote it and made our country stronger. It cannot be strong as long as our constitution remains ambigous and allows minorities to hobble progress of our beloved country.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Can you demand bald eagle meat be made available in American supermarket shelves, and let Americans boycott it if they don't like it? No, because bald eagle is their national symbol and protected by law. And that decision is not open for debate among US citizens.

The only reason you are able to direct this nonsense to us Indians, is because our country hasn't made cow our national symbol/animal, which will automatically ensure its meat is not consumed anywhere in the country. Just that no Indian leader has the guts to make such a 'communal' move.
Hey. Fuck you. You collectivist shill. I've had enough of YOUR nonsense. The majority is not god. The mythical social contract is not god. And neither of those things define morality. Fuck. God isn't even god. I have yet to see a god that doesn't act an abusive parent and has teaching that are actually worth basing the legal system off. The minority is not supposed to blindly obey the laws made by the majority and accept mob rule. People can eat what they want. If someone wants to eat something that he paid for with his own money or something he prepared he is allowed do it and no person or group of people can deny him the right to do so without violating his negative rights. Basing laws around what offends you is evil and theocratic nop matter where you live and is tantamount to moral relativism. So don't give me your fucking "Indianness" "law of the land" lessons. You learn 2 law asshole.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Frankly I don't give a shit. I don't ask for much as a person except to be left alone, one good friend (he's great by the way) and take out on Fridays and frankly I don't think its a very anarchic statement to say that I want to eat foods that I like on vacation to my grandparents house and to be left alone else I be forced to carry a Glock with me EVERY F**KING TIME I visit ...........my grandparents house! If this was Uganda or some country where none of my family members lived I wouldn't give a damn as much sure I would think it was wrong but apparently that isn't the case.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
The rooster is the national animal of France and the horse is the national animal of Canada. They eat those animals regardless so shame on you for suggesting such a thing.

Last edited:

here2where

..You collectivist shill. I've had enough of YOUR nonsense. The majority is not god. The mythical social contract is not god. And neither of those things define morality...
What you threw up there is beyond comprehension, which reaffirms that when cornered and left answerless twats like you resort to farting loudly and thashing around. Now be gone, child. Else stay silent with a pacifier stuck in your gob.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hey. Fuck you. You collectivist shill. I've had enough of YOUR nonsense. The majority is not god. The mythical social contract is not god. And neither of those things define morality. Fuck. God isn't even god. I have yet to see a god that doesn't act an abusive parent and has teaching that are actually worth basing the legal system off. The minority is not supposed to blindly obey the laws made by the majority and accept mob rule. People can eat what they want. If someone wants to eat something that he paid for with his own money or something he prepared he is allowed do it and no person or group of people can deny him the right to do so without violating his negative rights. Basing laws around what offends you is evil and theocratic nop matter where you live and is tantamount to moral relativism. So don't give me your fucking "Indianness" "law of the land" lessons. You learn 2 law asshole.

People can eat what they want? I want to eat human babies. Will that be alright then?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
What you threw up there is beyond comprehension, which reaffirms that when cornered and left answerless twats like you resort to farting loudly and thashing around. Now be gone, child. Else stay silent with a pacifier stuck in your gob.
Lol if anyone doesn't agree with him then upheld is either an asshole for him and he ignores them instantly and posts a video of somebody talking shit you should really know what you are dealing with I thought he was decent until I saw this thread

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
@Hemu Vikram Aditya It is you who doesnt understand how individualism works and I most certainly dont care to understand your collectivist law of the land worldview since I already understand it. You lobbying the government to turn the police into a bunch of schoolyard bullies is not something I can understand.

Last edited:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
@Hemu Vikram Aditya It is you who doesnt understand how other people who arent you feel and I most certainly dont care to understand.

The Thing is you live in Canada well all are secular and liberal so I don't blame you
But in India Situation is different We Are Conseravtive in good sense and Libearl Also when it's right but some muzzie slaughter cows in front Temple we are just asking for a ban on cow slaughtering not other type of beef like yak beef
Ps don't put me on your ignore list just because I am having different views than yours

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
At least my neighbours for the most part arent a bunch of nosy authoritarian wannabe dictators who break into other peoples houses hit them and violate their private property rights just because they dont have a taste for another persons type of food that those people like eating

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
At least people in the west arent a bunch of nosy scumbags who break into other peoples houses hit them and violate their private property rights just because they dont have a taste for another persons type of food that they like eating
But people in the west are so liberal that muslims are raping their women in front of them and they stand like pussies while in India We burned a whole muslim village and raped their girls because of that and you would not Understand Hindu Religion you live in Canada
And muslim akhlaq eated beef that too cow meat in front of Temple so we aren't pussies like your western brothers are

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Advocating for the away of the power of someone be it police or no, to break into another persons house and violate their sovereignty or assault them and throw them in a cage for a victimless crime is not the same as being an authoritarian who advocates the initiation of force against a free individual who is simply living his life as he wants to and only wants to enrich his culinary experience which is of no importance to the people he lives around.

Last edited:

here2where

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles