Politics over cow

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Oh I'm sorry Mr. Theocrat -_- .
Where do rights come from? The ability to feel pain? Genetic closeness to humans? The half naked man in the sky? Other people beliefs? No. The power to act without the constraint of necessity or fate. To have a mind and to think. Only then can you claim equal rights and self ownership. Learn 2 law.

Do you like imposing your will on people for the sake of damn mobs beliefs? Because this isn't really about animal abuse in general is it dumbass? This about one species. Or can you not tell the difference between someone be it a third party taking away your and the polices power to harm others and act of beating someone up for eating what they want in their own houses?

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Country flag
Animals can most certainly think. They are not brainless.

Chimps do as well as 4 year olds in mental ability tests, and a lot of mammals survive in the wild by co-operation and living in groups.

They aren't wind up toys that just eat, **** and live.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
@Keshav Murali And who gets to enforce those rights and what rights do they have? Everything they do relies on instinct therefore they don't really have free will and the power to act without the constraint of necessity or fat. Moreso how are they enforced? Are you just going to ban someone from eating something because "the ends justify the means" or because its "cute" and a mammal or bird that resembles a human moreso than an arachnid or a reptile. This has nothing to do with animals rights for you. Admit it. Life eats life deal it. Listen and take the time to read works like The Law or I'm not going to listen to you. Politics is not your tool to play god with peoples lives on the basis of your collectively held notions.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
@Krusty go away stalker

@pmaitra help me out man
Stop tagging me. I was replying to @Kshatriya87.

I suggest you get back to this thread after having bald eagle 65 in USA or nice grilled dog sandwich in London or pork Belly in the Middle East. Or start closer to home and add cat BBQ to fine dining restaurants menu.

Like PETA all of your 'logic' and 'laws' are thrown only at South Asia because you know if you try to pull this off in the west they will whip your rear.

Now back to the point. Why can't I have bald eagle in the USA or cats and dogs in U.K.? Either eat it, post a picture to prove or just for god sake be quiet and stop spamming this thread with pages and pages of nonsense.

And oh, again, I don't care even if you whine about me. Just stop tagging me.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
no you go away first. Dumb animal

Great, now that your laws and logic has evaporated when the mirror is shown, let's have some peace and quiet. By that I mean let's have some time without pages and pages of googled gibberish. Have a good night.

Edit: @pmaitra post reported. Your attention please.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Its getting late. Either you agree with me and agree to let people eat what they want or you don't which is perfectly fine but your not wasting the rest of my night any longer. Bye bye.

Krusty

Country flag
I'm pretty sure you won't, now that we are questioning the west. :pound::pound::pound:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Stop tagging me. I was replying to @Kshatriya87.

I suggest you get back to this thread after having bald eagle 65 in USA or nice grilled dog sandwich in London or pork Belly in the Middle East. Or start closer to home and add cat BBQ to fine dining restaurants menu.

Like PETA all of your 'logic' and 'laws' are thrown only at South Asia because you know if you try to pull this off in the west they will whip your rear.

Now back to the point. Why can't I have bald eagle in the USA or cats and dogs in U.K.? Either eat it, post a picture to prove or just for god sake be quiet and stop spamming this thread with pages and pages of nonsense.

And oh, again, I don't care even if you whine about me. Just stop tagging me.
You are stupid. You have some serious comprehension issues.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Which sides you are own after going through the posts
Don't know about sides. All I know is that in a land where cow is a holy animal, their slaughter should not be allowed. You can't control the whole world, let them do what they feel like doing. In India, cow slaughter and export should be stopped for ever.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Don't know about sides. All I know is that in a land where cow is a holy animal, their slaughter should not be allowed. You can't control the whole world, let them do what they feel like doing. In India, cow slaughter and export should be stopped for ever.
But Krusty was supporting beef ban whereas his counterpart orange Florian was not

here2where

Who said cow is sacred across India? Most hindu keralites don't care about cows. So dont generalise.

There is nothing to debate about animal rights. Just use compassion if you are indeed a TRULY evolved human. I dont consider all humans equally evolved.

So stop preaching about animal rights and eat what you want, just be humane in how you dispatch them. If you do fancy eating cow, kill it humanely. Dont let it bleed to death like a desert barbarian.

Same for all bullshit entertainment involving animals - jallikattu (where bulls are tortured to satisfy false male bloated ego - iam happy when the twigs get gored), spanish bull fights(pretty self-explanatory), elephant display in kerala temples (i wish the elephants trample more super-idiotic mallus), etc.

Horushmar.

This went from- "cows are sacred to us so don't eat them." to "My name is PETA and I think animal minority
is discriminated"
:balleballe:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles