Politicizing terror in India: Col. RSN Singh, former RAW Officer

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Both the videos are very revealing!

TrueSpirit

Yes, @Kunal Biswas had already shared these videos few weeks ago & urged everyone to have a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These videos must be disseminated to every social space.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Can anyone please give the gist of it?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think Col RSN Singh's video whilst eye opening was also a bit sensationalist.

JBH22

Hope any Biharis supporting JD(U) will reconsider their support to this anti-national party.
So BJP was in bed with an anti national party for more than a decade?

The next question then comes, how the fcuk they missed it if they didn't know about it then they are stupid and don't deserve power, if no also then they don't deserve power.

Reactions: VIP

natarajan

Its afterall politics to gain power whether its conki or bjp has to be with bed to gain power.Sometimes conki sleeping with terrorists and pakistan for power thirst

parijataka

Country flag
So BJP was in bed with an anti national party for more than a decade?

The next question then comes, how the fcuk they missed it if they didn't know about it then they are stupid and don't deserve power, if no also then they don't deserve power.
I do believe all this is happening in the past 3-4 years when Nitish Kumar wanted to expand his vote base.

During BJP's 13 day sting in 1998 they are supposed to have prepared a dossier of Mulayam Singh Yadav's anti national activities from govt records.

If they find JD(U) upto any hanky panky they should do the same.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
After all, this is indeed Indian secularism.

So why not?

aks86

All of my life, I have felt ashamed of being a Bihari because of the pathetic condition of the state and all the antics Laloo pulled on TV. I had much hope from Nitish but he has shown that he is not very different from Lalu.

Raj Thackeray was really not wrong when he says that Bihar is a breeding ground of terrorism and criminals.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Karachi has a huge Bihari Muslim Population. MQM the dominant Political Party in Karachi (also of Muhajirs) wants to have good relations with India and Bihar.
They have denounced Partition, and have been victims of brutal state oppression.

What Nitish Kumar did, re:building links was not bad. If he however swerves from his development agenda and dives headlong into Congress type votebank politics then it'd be unfortunate.

aks86

Hope any Biharis supporting JD(U) will reconsider their support to this anti-national party.
I don't know but my gut feeling is that a lot of Biharis will continue supporting him because he has built his image as a messiah of Biharis and someone who is giving them a voice.

He has the Muslim/OBC vote locked in, that's for sure.

aks86

Karachi has a huge Bihari Muslim Population. MQM the dominant Political Party in Karachi (also of Muhajirs) wants to have good relations with India and Bihar.
They have denounced Partition, and have been victims of brutal state oppression.

What Nitish Kumar did, re:building links was not bad. If he however swerves from his development agenda and dives headlong into Congress type votebank politics then it'd be unfortunate.

His visit to Pakistan should def. be questioned.. Bihari Muslims are a very small group in Pakistan and most of them are concentrated in the Bihar colony of Karachi. But this dude was all over in Pakistan and he also seems to be in good books of pro Taliban politicians like Imran Khan. Why is it always the politicians from Bihar and UP that are bending over on proving their secular credentials ? Other state politicians are doing it too but these 2 states take it to a whole new level.

Also, MQM is a terrorist group and they are involved in targeted killings of other ethnicities in Pakistan. Is it really a good idea to build any sort of links with them ? Because if it is then may be we should also entertain Tehreek-i-Taliban, Jamat-e-islami and other terrorist outfits out there because there really is no difference between a lot of these political parties and terrorist groups. Besides, many of these Pakistani politicians are flip floppers to the core. Even Nawaz Sharif says he likes aloo ghosht lol.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles