Political hand in IAC-1 delays..

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by maomao, Jul 16, 2012.

1. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

I don't know how much Unionism contributes to these delays! If it does, then kindly avoid Kerala and Bengal or any other place were communists are strong! They are detrimental towards the development of the country and in particular to projects of great importance!

hit&run likes this.
  3. Bhadra

Bhadra Defence Professionals Defence Professionals Senior Member

re: IAC-I: Will be delayed by 3 yrs

CITU, INTUC, AITUC etc and all other trade unions are politically controlled all over India, so every where there is same lethargy. In fact Mr Antony must be controlling major trade unions in Kerala so being DM how can he control them.

maomao likes this.
  4. Koovie

Koovie Regular Member

lol we have an HDI higher than most developed countries, we are definitely not against development........

5. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

The delay is due to the gears, and probably other components.

The gears are supplied by Elecon Engineering Company Limited, a company founded in Mumbai and Headquartered in Gujarat.

Cochin Shipyard has actually completed its part of the work on time, and the delay is due to Elecon. Right wing nutjobs, true to their typical ignorance, are blaming Trade Unions and Left ruled states. In this particular case, Cochin Shipyard in a Left Bastion has proven to be more efficient than Elecon from a Right Bastion.

Kerala FTW! :thumb:

Source: Elecon to supply gears for India's first aircraft carrier

The Messiah likes this.
  6. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

i remembered late pak punjab governor Salman taseer's comment on India. he said" India should do that which she can do best i.e Bollywood movies ".

seems bit true

7. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Re: IAC-I: Will be delayed by 3 yrs

It's not due to elcon. it's already late and won't be completing until 2017.Nobody here blaming Left ruled state for delaying, people are blaming ministry.Keep your left-right fiasco away from this section.

8. pmaitra

I would recommend you sermonize those right-wingers who started blaming a company in a left-ruled state, when it is a company in a right-ruled state and a company in Germany who have screwed up big time (post #9 and post #13). Better still, first try to read the thread before jumping in the middle without knowing the exact progression of the discussion.

The Messiah likes this.
  9. VIP

And I would recommend you that people said about minister's favouritism towards his hometown.It doesn't mean people are blaming "LEFT" ruled state.People blame ministry.Nobody used that left,right words before you.

10. pmaitra

You are blaming the ministry I get it. My response was posted before you, and it was countering points made by others. Is that difficult to understand?

Nobody mentioned the word 'left' so what? Did you read those posts? Try to search for the words 'trade,' 'union,' and 'communist.'

But hey, let's say you win, and can we stop this now?

11. maomao

Something has to be done about the left wing good for nothing bafoons! Their lazy ass will cause us dearly! Whole system has to be cleansed out of freeloading leftists! Things will get streamlined if these useless Jhola chap self-proclaimed intellectuals are shown the exit door! Most of the problems in India will get solved! Irrespective of the fact that IAC got delayed by Left wing nutjobs or not!!

panduranghari likes this.
  12. VIP

Oh buddy buddy buddy.It was never for win or loose.It's about proving Left is superior than right.If You're a leftist or left sympathizer, I won't mind and I can understand your feelings towards east, but saying that company who's situated at right place is the cause of delay and so left is superior and right is inferior, kerala ftw, blah blah......That doesn't make sense.OK stop it now here....

panduranghari, parijataka and maomao like this.
  13. pmaitra

Again flamebaiting?

Going by the facts, looks like Elecon and it's workers need to learn some professionalism and work ethics from the workers of Cochin Shipyard.

If you are trying to make a point, this is not the right place. The facts speak quite opposite to your assertions.

14. pmaitra

No, I was never countering you. In fact, my post was written before you wrote anything in this thread. I did not start this, but somebody else did. I am not accusing you of anything, but yes, if people write nonsense, like some know-alls who are blaming Cochin Shipyard, when the problem is elsewhere, of course I will counter them.

Besides, what's up with east? Cochin is in Kerala. It is south, not east. Again, you are not reading the thread but jumping to conclusions.

Duh, why am I even arguing?

BTW, it's not about right or left. I was just countering stupid posts with equally stupid logic.

I am very much aware you can have very good workmanship anywhere, in any state, under any kind of government. Did you see me mention Tata and L&T?

I usually give sensible responses to even headed people, but some people only understand drivel. So, again, I was not countering you, but you took it upon yourself. Sorry, if there was a miscommunication, I should have clarified.

Cheers!

15. maomao

Yeah, I think you are correct!

Looking at how the Unionism/Communism has turned out for USSR, Eastern Block, CCP, West Bengal, Kerala etc makes me think that we should empower Unions even further, so that the can sit on their sorry ass and enjoy freeloading on Tax payers money, which the GOI is paying them be it Cochin or any other GOI controlled facilities!

Way to go Cochin! Poor designing, Poor execution and Poor implementation! Just do Lal Slam BS whole day long and dwell on a defunct ideology!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  16. pmaitra

^^

If Elecon had some leftists unions, they would have gotten the job done correctly.

Left: 1
    Right: 0

This response is for you and you only.

17. satish007

satish007 Senior Member Senior Member

Bullshit, why India need IAC while Chinese don't have.
    I bet if Chinese had, India will have soon, Indian just stares at Chinese.
    and give some jobs to her workers.
    anyway, India have had many skills engineers.
    Chinese have also understood, if China get more, India able catch up very quickly.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  18. maomao

Yeeppieee Left =1 Right = 0 (only according to you)!

Let the celebrations begin! ;)

19. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

Interesting in political section..

20. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Sir ji, if not for Gulf remittances Kerala would be in same impoverished state as West Bengal.

maomao likes this.
  21. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

The delay is due to Cochin not making the proper measurements to align components. Shit don't fit... thank lazy Unions sitting on their ass while the hull rusts in harbour when it should be in dry-dock making structural changes.

maomao likes this.