Political galli gossip, misc & etc

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by nrupatunga, May 14, 2013.

1. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

Nah, if bjp gets that many seats despite all the hoopla then it will embolden bjp.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

2. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

What about the tribal and obc unrest will Chotu vasava have impact on this election.

3. Flame Thrower

Flame Thrower Regular Member

If we remember 2015.... The defeat of Modi brought lot of hope in the anti-modi group.

Now, this was destroyed by UP elections and BJP's ability to form govt even in the defeated states....

Gujarat is home for Modi, this is registered in all the Indians....by default everyone is expecting BJP's victory. If BJP wins with 105 to 115 majority with 20-30 seats with less than 10-15k majority (usually happens in all elections where at least 20% of seats are won with 15k majority) this will question Modi's invincibility.

Anti Modi forces(these have gone up after Demo & GST) will put their entire might in stopping Modi and BJP.

If BJP gets less than 272 then the role of NDA will be more. Modi will bend at some points while taking strict decisions. Which I don't want.

All Modi supporting state govts will be weaker than 2014 elections. It means non BJP parties in NDA might not get enough seats.

All the parties in India know what BJP had done to them. I'll not be surprised if all parties would come together to stop Modi's victory. Sure they may not do in during elections. but if NDA is only one short of 272 seats, rest of the parties would make sure that NDA and modi wouldn't be in power

This is my fear

4. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

^ need control of rajya sabha. thats the only reason modi hasn't gone full throttle

aditya10r, Nanjesh Patel and Berkut like this.
  5. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Well if you see 3 last assembly election of gujarat . bjp vote share has decreased while that of congress has increased

6. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Modi supporters were disappointed due to Bihar defeat. BJP has won several states with very thin margin, some are not even won but made govt. I tell you, anti-modi forces can't convince common men if BJP wins here with any margin. A win is a win, you can't spin it otherwise. Just see how they are desperately trying to spin UP local body elections win into defeat. People dont buy such tantrums. Dont worry, Modi will win conveniently in 2019.

7. VIP

Nobody can deny anti incumbency this time as Modi's not here.
    2007 and 2012 wins were very hard if you ask me. It was people's faith and Modi-Shah's sense got BJP back into power.

8. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

I think it as opposite. They already tried to come together more than once and then Modi made them irrelevant one by one.

9. VIP

2012 election was seen as a cakewalk for Modi as it was seen by many who dont live in Gujarat. But that was not the case deep down. Many in media have tried to downplay or to spin it the otherwise but the truth is, GPP actually affected BJP on many seats and also caused defeat on almost 10 seats. It decreased the lead on many many seats. GPP candidates have managed to pull above 10k and even 30k on some seats. These seats are having no Hardik effect this time and Keshubapa is in BJP now. These seats may compensate or even increase tally.

10. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

But what about the tribal and obc, what impact can Chotu vasava have on bjp chances.can somebody please tell me.

11. VIP

1 constituency doesn't affect all. Out of 6-8, he can't pull more than 50%.

aditya10r likes this.
  12. indus

indus Regular Member

PFI raising its ugly head again.
    Another point worth noting is that Sunni Waqf board has revolted against the Congress. What could be the reason for this. ???

61941724.png 61941724.png

LUCKNOW: On the eve of the 25th anniversary of demolition of Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, posters claiming to launch a movement for the reconstruction of the mosque have come up in several cities in western UP.
    Twenty-five years of betrayal. Babsri Masjid should be constructed now," the posters put up by an outfit called Popular Front of India, announce. A senior police officer told TOI that these posters have mostly been put up in Meerut, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Hathras and Saharanpur.
    The PFI is also mobilizing its cadre from western UP to stage a demonstration from Mandi Houseto Parliament House in Delhi. On the other hand, Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena have announced to celebrate the masjid demolition as "Shaurya Diwas" on Wednesday.

The state government, on the advisory of the Union home ministry for strictly maintaining communal peace and harmony on the day has intensified extra vigil and also deployed additional force in Faizabad.

Meanwhile, a high-level meeting between the intelligence and police authorities reviewed the situation in view of fresh inputs from different cities about possible bid to create unrest on the 25th anniversary of Babri demolition and additional police force has been deployed in sensitive areas of the state.

Johny_Baba, Willy2 and aditya10r like this.
  13. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

My tweets on Shaurya Diwas. Mandir wahi banega.

[​IMG]

Amrk, Berkut, piKacHHu and 6 others like this.
  14. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Congress will make Ahmed Miyan Patel the CM if god forbid they win in Gujarat. It's a all out existential battle now.

Go door to door. Get Hindus to vote. Do everything in your power to not let this happen. Spread this news far & wide. Share it in every possible avenue including whatsapp, Facebook etc

He's the man behind all anti HIndu activities, Sonia's hawala dalal, shelters ISIS terrorists in the hospitals he runs.

Just for some imagined anti incumbency & so called Hardik Patel agitation don't dig this grave for yourself!

Congress rule = Muslim rule
    Congress rule = rape of your Hindu women with impunity, riots at will, appeasement of criminals and free hand to all Abrahamic evil

Don't forget Somnath. Don't forget 1947. Don't forget 1971. Don't forget Godhra. Don't forget that Kapil Sibal is main lawyer against Ram Mandir

Congress rule = Muslim rule = Annihilate Hindus

BJP rule = Development for all & equal treatment for all and better control of criminals

Please all Hindus go all out & defeat the asuric forces in Gujarat. Else you are responsible for your own destruction.

[​IMG]

Akshay_Fenix, Amrk, Akak and 7 others like this.
  15. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Senior Member Senior Member

Pakistan is openly endorsing Ahmed Patel as CM of Gujarat. This should reach people at large & expose Congress-Pak nexus.

16. Bharat Ek Khoj

@tarunraju
    But, there's a down side too. Congress again in foreigner's hand, it could lead to riots.

17. Nanjesh Patel

Nanjesh Patel Regular Member

How much I wish for a cure.

[​IMG]

18. SREEKAR

SREEKAR HELLRAIDER21 Senior Member

I don't understand can't RAW carryout a terror attack on these scums?

19. Bharat Ek Khoj

RAW works for a different purpose.

20. SREEKAR

SREEKAR HELLRAIDER21 Senior Member

We need proper pest control over here.