PMs Dont Dine on Humble Pie

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Ray, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I feel sorry for Lambert the Sheepish Lion.

With friends like Digvijay Singh, who needs enemies. He is such an embarrassment, that inspite of claiming to be a Raja, he is toadying around like some footman!

Even the most ardent fan of the Congress Party finds the whole game so downright demeaning.

What a way to go!

3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Quo Vadis my beloved homeland?

4. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

MJ Akbar saying "How long can a government last without governance?" sums it up pretty well, and this is a growing perception by the day.

it was time MMS moved on or he told sonia gandhi enough is enough, but then either of the things wont happen, its a hopeless situation!

5. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

MMS!!?? Assert himself?? HAHAHAHAHAHA! :pound::pound: That was a good one..:becky:

6. Vyom

Vyom Seeker Elite Member

Despite all these, the NDA would still find it extremely difficult to come to power. This NDA is no longer the NDA of 2005. In fact, I think it is the people of India who will have the most difficult time when they go to vote in 2014 general elections. I think we are moving towards a big mess. I do not see a single candidate from the opposition who could be amicably accepted in general by the people to be the next prime minister. No one enjoys the stature that Atal Behari Vajpayee did, and it is kind of heart-wrenching.