PM Modi on surprise visit to Pakistan today

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@VIP say something?

I think BJP PMs are all beaten by Moron bugs once they have been to the chair for a while. Even Modi, an outsider, has been weaned away from his backbone to Lutiyen's diplomacy it appears!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

yeah, pakis not gonna be good to india,until they go complete cultural transformation,

and thats not gonna happen,

its cosmetic diplomacy again,

but its gonna be just a gesture,because modi got to do upcoming saarc summit in paki country.
Modi had to show hard stand. Anyway Pak is diluting the whole SAARC agenda.

It was time for him to dismantle SAARC and make BBINS(Bang Bhutan India Nepal SL) as an alternate group where decisions can be taken and implemented quickly without Pak vetoing every move. SAARC can be just for photo-ops as it is now, while decision making can move to BBINS.

These Pakis can continue whoring themselves to China-US as that is the best they can do.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@VIP say something?

I think BJP PMs are all beaten by Moron bugs once they have been to the chair for a while. Even Modi, an outsider, has been weaned away from his backbone to Lutiyen's diplomacy it appears!!!
Well it is not that they become morons when they reach Delhi. It is stupid RSS ideology all along. I am surprised you do not keep track of their mutterings about lost brothers and sapt Sindhu and how they can be reformed!!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
CIA must have offered "talk to Pakistan, we'll give you Dawood."

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Which would automatically make our companies put pressure on the Indian government to always have 'good' relations with Pakistan, so we dont loose that market! Thats a two edged sword!
No, our companies have already a large market in many countries including Russia, Europe, South East Asia, Oceania, Africa and our own home. pakiland will not be more than a bit for them.
:cruisin2:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So now we wait for another Kargil or 26/11?

This is just pathetic, worse than ABV, who atleast went there on state business, not to wish some joker a happy b'day. :crazy:

I'd post pics of the bromance between the two PMs, but that'd literally make me puke.

In political terms, prepare for Nitish or even kejru as PM in '19.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So now we wait for another Kargil or 26/11?

This is just pathetic, worse than ABV, who atleast went there on state business, not to wish some joker a happy b'day. :crazy:

I'd post pics of the bromance between the two PMs, but that'd literally make me puke.

In political terms, prepare for Nitish or even kejru as PM in '19.
http://**********/attachments/877_1175700922458281_7926751947600189566_n-png.282297/

Cross-posting from another thread by @rockey 71!!

aditya g

Country flag
Modi is a nightmare for SPG and all personal staff. Not to forget the air force.

Director general security (dgs) must have had a heart attack today

rockey 71

Let us all pray for peace in SA which depends on these two alone.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Plenty of rhetorics being thrown here without discussing the signalling in an abstract.
Modi is a nightmare for SPG and all personal staff. Not to forget the air force.

Director general security (dgs) must have had a heart attack today
:)

You could well be right, But there was element of surprise that can negate many concerns. There were two planes that entered Pakistani air space. One plane that Modi uses went straight towards Delhi and Air force plane landed in Lahore. Using Air force plane to carry Modi was good decision in my understanding.

Rikky choudhary

Best way to kill your enemy is to keep him close.........I think its a great move......
Look we are doing a mistake by painting our self as hostile with respect to Pakistan....These things yield negative in foreign policy...He is going right thing...

Do to what he said in Afghanistan parliament?

asingh10

Sincerity doesn't work with the supremacists who believe in Ghazwa-e-Hind. As long as Modi understands that he's still in sensible territory.

the wolf

Country flag
diplomacy with pak is one big futile exercise
while we keep extending olive branch towards pak and as usual pak lives in denial mode about terrorism and cross border infiltrations

always expected a hard stance from modi towards pak

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this man is indeed a mysterious person.

Before any one could create hangama, he landed in Pakistan :p

maan gaye bhai isko ... or NSA dobhal ko ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles