Plight of Indian Tamil Fishermen and LTTE

KS

Bye bye DFI
No but pakis and chicoms do and both would swoop down in an instant to provide sl all the help they need. And japs are pacifists now...constitutionally they cant even maintain a strong army let alone fight one.
If you think the Pakis and the Chinese will support the Lankans in a shitstorm with India and will invade us from North and West in that scenario , I dont know what to say about your naivety.

US is there sitting pretty in Okinawa, but then again did it deter the Chinese ? NO. Because they dont take crap from much smaller puny nations and are beginnign to act true to their billing - Next superpower.

But we Indians ? Sit tight even if our own citizens are killed afraid of what will happen if the Lankans go to China et al ? .

And yeah BTW as we are talking CHina is adding the next pearl to her string in Lanka - Hambantota.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
EDITED - Well whatever !

My question again :-

Why this apathy towards the Indian fishermen who are killed so regularly and many Indian's failure to even take cognizance of that ?

Lets see if anyone other than GK actually replies on topic.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you think the Pakis and the Chinese will support the Lankans in a shitstorm with India and will invade in that scenario , I dont know what to say about your naivety.

US is there sitting pretty in Okinawa, but then again did it deter the Chinese ? NO. Because they dont take crap from much smaller puny nations and are beginnign to act true to their billing - Next superpower.

But we Indians ? Sit tight even if our own citizens are killed afraid of what will happen if the Lankans go to China et al ? .

And yeah BTW as we are talking CHina is adding the next pearl to her string in Lanka - Hambantota.
you haven't got a clue have you ? first of all we will never invade and occupy them because would end up worse...and if we blow up a few ships of theres then pakis and chicoms will he heading to sl in droves.

Adux

Country flag
Does SL have nukes ?

Japan is a far far powerful nation than SL. But did the Chinese fail to raise a shitstorm when the Japs attacked their fishermen ? NO. Thats the spirit I am talking about.

So why isnt GoI doing so? Why arent they creating a shit storm against Sri Lanka? Because the people being killed her South Indians? Tamils? Love for Sinhalese over Indian tamils? Why doesnt GoI care?

Oracle

So you have nothing to say. I knew you were an internet warrior. A pathetic one at that, actually.

Here, have a go again:

That, you are proved to be an anti national is well beyond doubt.

Take care of your ar$e from now on, coz' wherever you go, this would follow you.

KS

Bye bye DFI
So why isnt GoI doing so? Why arent they creating a shit storm against Sri Lanka? Because the people being killed her South Indians? Tamils? Love for Sinhalese over Indian tamils? Why doesnt GoI care?
Isnt that my question ? You are asking that to me ?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
So you have nothing to say. I knew you were an internet warrior. A pathetic one at that, actually.

Here, have a go again:

That, you are proved to be an anti national is well beyond doubt.

Take care of your ar$e from now on, coz' wherever you go, this would follow you.
Hhaaha why dont you make that your profile picture or something like your signature.?

Shows your obsession and your inability to answer my question.

I pity you. Dont wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Oh you are anti-national".

Jeez you make me LMAO.

Oracle

Hhaaha why dont you make that your profile picture or something like your signature.?

Shows your obsession and your inability to answer my question.

I pity you.
You trolled in the earlier thread. It was locked down.

Let me show you your fallacy again:

Hey! This thread was created, you know how? Let me give you a brief.

You started you war cry against North Indians being this and that. Then you jumped into your rhetoric SLankan Tamils.

While you were subsequently PWND! you deviated from the topic and brought in the issue of Indian fisherman.

Now while you are proved to be an anti national by justifying the killing of an ex PM of India, you are asking me the topic?

Have you no shame?
Happy now.

So when are you going over to SLanka?

The answer to my question is not a question itself.
:rotflmao: Why? Why make more a fool of oneself?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
You trolled in the earlier thread. It was locked down.

Let me show you your fallacy again:

Happy now, troll?
And you are trolling here.

Again my question.

Why the apathy of the Central Govt towards the fishermen killed in the high seas by the Lankan Navy ?

Got any answer ?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
killing people doesn't sit right with me. if people dont vote for them then they wont get elected.

in a democracy idiots also have a vote...there is no such thing as vibrant democracy. even in usa both republicans and democrats ultimately follow the same policies so no matter who wins the policies dont change and thats because the corporates have all the politicians in there pockets and the same is happening here.

now tell me who will you vote for in next election ? or will you be absent ?
I dont know, i did not invent killing, i only inherited this world. I dont see a time when killing will stop, so although i wont kill anyone, i dont care if Gandhi family dies. I dont want to be an hypocrite and lie to you. If they go peacefully i will be very happy, if they die i wont be that happy but i will be relived just as the butcher gets a broken arm and the hundreds of cows are spared. Democracy is not perfect but its the only thing that is OK now.

Next elections? The candidates have not been announced yet or have they? If Congress gets some young leader like Sachin pilot or someone like that i will vote for Cong or else BJP, i am sure they will get Modi. :D

Oracle

And you are trolling here.

Again my question.

Why the apathy of the Central Govt towards the fishermen killed in the high seas by the Lankan Navy ?

Got any answer ?
Has not GK answered it?

Fine let me answer. When you roam into the territory of a different country, you get shot at. You don't get welcomed.

Now, please clear up all the queries that other posters have asked you.

And this time be a man, and don't fiddle around.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@Oracle and Karthik is there a point to this or just ego? Go ahead, i am not stoping you guys like last time in that old SL thread couple of months back.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Has not GK answered it?

Fine let me answer. When you roam into the territory of a different country, you get shot at. You don't get welcomed.

Now, please clear up all the queries that other posters have asked you.
Good replying on topic is a welcome chnage from the trolling.

Let me clarify the bit about tresspassing.

Most of the shootings/killings happen around Katchatheevu. According to the Indira-Premadasa (?) accord of 1974 when Katchatheevu was transferred to Lanka as a gift (yeah as a gift without consulting the concerned parties and not taking a vote in the Parliament) it was explicitly mentioned that the Tamil fishermen will continue to have fishing rights over there as it has been for centuries.

Now the Lankan govt does not respect that bilateral accord and violates that regularly through the shootings. So we are legally justified in safeguarding the fishermen's right to fish in Katchatheevu waters even though they might lie in Lanka.

Any other questions ?

@Oracle and Karthik is there a point to this or just ego? Go ahead, i am not stoping you guys like last time in that old SL thread couple of months back.
Its not ego. Atleast I dont think like that.

I'm just asking why these people continue to defend the Lankans when they are massacring our own citizens in such regularity that too in violation of bilateral accords.?

Last edited:

Oracle

You obviously do not read the entire thread, so I would not take this post of yours seriously. Had you been a serious poster, I would have replied. But even after repeated posts, you do not see it. So, please do me a favor, do not quote me.

Thats ok, which explains your motive very clearly. No more comments from me n this thread
Also, sums up what I wanted.

No more comments from me too in this thread.

Karthick has been PWND! enough for the last 10 hours or so. I hope he has learned his lesson.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles