Plight of Indian Tamil Fishermen and LTTE

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I fail to see the problem here!! I thought Rajiv should be dead as well, good for Indian democracy if whole of Gandhi family goes of in a cloud of smoke.

Jesus agrees as well!:thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why is nobody answering the core question of "why the apathy towards the Indian fishermen' and are circumnavigating about all other issues but this ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This is very complicated and sensitive topic. I heard two version of story. Difficult to say which 1 was right. Few says, LTTE was fighting for Tamil Rights and and Few says They were Terrorist. Also many other mixed stories. [Mostly by Tamils and Sri lankan people]

The point is that, Everyone has different view. You can't change anyone's view. Can I change your opinion ? I suppose NO. How can you change others opinion ??

Indian intervention in the Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By presenting facts.

In the video that released a month or two ago the LTTE didn't allow tamil civilians to leave because they wanted to use them as shields and killed those who wanted to run. sl army was also killing but that doesn't mean we discount what LTTE did because they were meant to protect them not turn on them. Get my point ?

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields - 4oD - Channel 4

Oracle

What propaganda ?

You think the hundreds of fishermen killed by the Lankan forces are propaganda ?

What action has the central Govt taken to safeguard our fishermen ?

Just answer these questions.
Why is nobody answering the core question of "why the apathy towards the Indian fishermen' and are circumnavigating about all other issues but this ?

How about you answer the following first? When people started calling in your bluffs, you went into the 'ask forgiveness' mode.

Hey! This thread was created, you know how? Let me give you a brief.

You started you war cry against North Indians being this and that. Then you jumped into your rhetoric SLankan Tamils.

While you were subsequently PWND! you deviated from the topic and brought in the issue of Indian fisherman.

Now while you are proved to be an anti national by justifying the killing of an ex PM of India, you are asking me the topic?

Have you no shame?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why is the apathy when Indian Soldiers dies in Kashmir, why is the apathy when Naxals killed hundreds, why is the apathy when Bodo militants kill. Its not apathy, its in ablity to stop it. Your on a chess board you cant throw away your queen to save a pawn. The queen is the relation with SL and not allowing China there(I guess).

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I fail to see the problem here!! I thought Rajiv should be dead as well, good for Indian democracy if whole of Gandhi family goes of in a cloud of smoke.
who cares about him ? i dont but i do for the post of Indian prime minister.

if you cant differentiate between the position and person then refer to people who are in the military and they will tell you that they salute the rank and not the person.

KS

Bye bye DFI
How about you answer the following first? When people started calling in your bluffs, you went into the 'ask forgiveness' mode.
Ask forgiveness ? from you ? Big words.

I am asking the same question whihc is ON TOPIC again - why the apathy of towards the Indian fishermen who are killed regularly ?

If you want to answer your question open a new thread like this and I will glad to answer that there.

As for now answer my question which is nothing but the thread topic.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
who cares about him ? i do for the post of Indian prime minister.

if you cant differentiate between the position and person then refer to people who are in the military and they will tell you that they salute the rank and not the person.
It was hijacked for 50years by a greedy mafia family, glad the LTTE did our dirty work for us. Good riddens i would say but the PM is just an ordinary man, he deserves to die as well just like the rest of us.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why is the apathy when Indian Soldiers dies in Kashmir, why is the apathy when Naxals killed hundreds, why is the apathy when Bodo militants kill. Its not apathy, its in ablity to stop it. Your on a chess board you cant throw away your queen to save a pawn. The queen is the relation with SL and not allowing China there(I guess).
No there we attempted to do something and we failed.

But here there is not even a SINGLE attempt.Try and fail I dont care. But the crime is not trying even and justifying not trying.

Just ask the CG to fire some warning shots once when the Lankan Ships approach. They will STFU from then. Still they dont budge actually fire at them once.

Learn from Israel. Their only ally in the region full of enemies was Turkey. But did they hesistate once to board the Marmara when Gaza was about to be breached.? NO. That is the mentatlity I want the Indian Govt to exhibit.

Why should the Tamil fishermen be "unwilling" pawns in the grand strategic game as you call it ? Are we not that confident/competent to look after our strategic interests and our people's lives. So after all these killings is CHina not in Sri Lanka ? They are happily building Hambantota as their next in the String of Pearls as we slug it out here.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It was hijacked for 50years by a greedy mafia family, glad the LTTE did our dirty work for us. Good riddens i would say but the PM is just an ordinary man, he deserves to die as well just like the rest of us.
your spouting rubbish.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Learn from Israel. Their only ally in the region full of enemies was Turkey. But did they hesistate once to board the Marmara when Gaza was about to be breached. That is the mentatlity I want the Indian Govt to exhibit.
There neighbors dont have nukes.

You'd be the first one to leave India if the shit hits the fan.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No there we attempeted to do something and we failed.

But here there is not even a SINGLE attempt.

Just ask the CG to fire some warning shots once when the Lankan Ships approach. They will STFU from then.
Ocean is a vast area it looks small on a map but in reality its thousands of squre miles even in near that Seadhu Smudhram. There are thousands of fishermen and few Naval boats. They cant see or monitor everything.

There have been incidents where Tamils smuggle weapons and how many incident have been there where Indian fishermen are getting killed?

KS

Bye bye DFI
There neighbors dont have nukes.

You'd be the first one to leave India if the shit hits the fan.
Does SL have nukes ?

Japan is a far far powerful nation than SL. But did the Chinese fail to raise a shitstorm when the Japs attacked their fishermen ? NO. Thats the spirit I am talking about.

Ocean is a vast area it looks small on a map but in reality its thousands of squre miles even in near that Seadhu Smudhram. There are thousands of fishermen and few Naval boats. They cant see or monitor everything.

There have been incidents where Tamils smuggle weapons and how many incident have been there where Indian fishermen are getting killed?
You are not getting what I am trying to say.

Fire a warning shot at one Lankan ship and if they dont budge fire at them to sink.

Will they then venture out to harm the Tamil fishermen the next time even if the CG ships are not in vicinity ? NO.Induce the fear in their hearts. Its better to be feared than respected.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
your spouting rubbish.
Jesus does not agree so!:tsk:

Actually what i would like is to see a two term policy where people can not stand for elections more than 2 terms but at the absence of that, I am all for clearing the gene pool of Gandhi dynasty in one blast, that way Congress can prove that it is really a party with grass root leaders and does not rely on Gandhi name. We will see a new vibrant democracy with new young leaders blossoming if people like Kuranadhi, Jayalathi, Gandhis etc., who hog the post for decades and clog the line of democracy are whipped out, its does not take a genius to see people are suffering becoz of their ambitions.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Does SL have nukes ?

Japan is a far far powerful nation than SL. But did the Chinese fail to raise a shitstorm when the Japs attacked their fishermen ? NO. Thats the spirit I am talking about.

You are not getting what I am trying to say.

Fire a warning shot at one Lankan ship and if they dont budge fire at them to sink.

Will they then venture out to harm the Tamil fishermen the next time even if the CG ships are not in vicinity ? NO.
They have invented things called Radio where you can ask!! Not act like Barbarians and shot or cause riot when Kushpu says that most tamil girls are not Pathnis(virgins), even if she says Tamils girls r whores she has the right, such back ward thinking in TN must go. No shooting not stealing office, no missusing power, no Nattama thiruppa mathe sollu shit.

Its international law that they cant arrest fishermen unless they have proof. No one is getting arrested like that, its Vikos bull shit.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Does SL have nukes ?

No but pakis and chicoms do and both would swoop down in an instant to provide sl all the help they need. And japs are pacifists now...constitutionally they cant even maintain a strong army let alone fight one.

Oracle

That means I may be pardoned by myself for thinking you are a fool.

Comprehension was never your forte.
That makes you an idiot. Asking for forgiveness and then deviating again.

How much more will you deviate? You will be PWND again and again and then maybe you'd say you were joking. So, are you a joker? You can say you are a joker, and this can end now.

We have had too many BS from you, tolerating nonsense about PMs, ex-PMs, calling for the assassination of PMs. This has to end in here.

No but pakis and chicoms do and both would swoop down in an instant to provide sl all the help they need. And japs are pacifists now...constitutionally they cant even maintain a strong army let alone fight one.
He is into hijack mode now. Do not feed him. Ask the right questions and call his bluff on the idiotic ones.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Jesus does not agree so!:tsk:

Actually what i would like is to see a two term policy where people can not stand for elections more than 2 terms but at the absence of that, I am all for clearing the gene pool of Gandhi dynasty in one blast, that way Congress can prove that it is really a party with grass root leaders and does not rely on Gandhi name. We will see a new vibrant democracy with new young leaders blossoming if people like Kuranadhi, Jayalathi, Gandhis etc., who hog the post for decades and clog the line of democracy are whipped out, its does not take a genius to see people are suffering becoz of their ambitions.
killing people doesn't sit right with me. if people dont vote for them then they wont get elected.

in a democracy idiots also have a vote...there is no such thing as vibrant democracy. even in usa both republicans and democrats ultimately follow the same policies so no matter who wins the policies dont change and thats because the corporates have all the politicians in there pockets and the same is happening here.

now tell me who will you vote for in next election ? or will you be absent ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles