Plight of Indian Tamil Fishermen and LTTE

Adux

Country flag
While we say that, Lets also accept there was a lot of arms going from Tamil Nadu into LTTE lands by Indian Fishermen. But Like I say, He maybe a bastard, but he is our bastard. Sri Lankans have to be taught a firm lesson on the issue of attacking Indian fishermen. Kill some of their fishermen, in a such way there is a message send. It will stop them completely from harming our boys. Here might be the crazy part, what if the most fishermen we kill are , SL Tamil fishermen?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Regionalism and regional parties are PERFECTLY ALL right

WE have regional parties from J and K, Punjab, ASSAM, AP ,TN ,Maharashtra and in ALL Small NE states

But this is an ABSURD allegation That Govt of India is APPEASING Sri Lanka ;and is AGAINST SL Tamils

Govt of india is looking AFTER the " Supreme National Interests of India " that is all
Is this not the insensitivity that I was pointing out at. Here it goes.

What is that "SUPREME NATIONAL INTEREST" that we are yet to attain @ the cost of the Indian fishermen's deaths being overlooked at ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
LTTE was terrorist organization that needed to be annihilated.

Scum killed countless Indians including the prime minister and anyone who supports them is terrorist sympathizer.

Oracle

What is that "SUPREME NATIONAL INTEREST" that we are yet to attain @ the cost of the Indian fishermen's deaths being overlooked at ?
You were very excited that Rajiv gandhi was killed. Now you talk about Indian fisherman. Caught pants down?

KS

Bye bye DFI
While we say that, Lets also accept there was a lot of arms going from Tamil Nadu into LTTE lands by Indian Fishermen. But Like I say, He maybe a bastard, but he is our bastard. Sri Lankans have to be taught a firm lesson on the issue of attacking Indian fishermen. Kill some of their fishermen, in a such way there is a message send. It will stop them completely from harming our boys. Here might be the crazy part, what if the most fishermen we kill are , SL Tamil fishermen?
That was long long ago. It is almost 3 years since the LTTE was defeated. ANd even then it was not arms but just essential food items, medicines and diesel.

That stopped and only because of that the LTTE were crushed. Let that be

But the shooting of our fishermen continues till date with the only Indian response being a verbally impotent "We will take this up with Lanka". .

Last edited:

Oracle

LTTE was terrorist organization that needed to be annihilated.

Scum killed countless Indians including the prime minister and anyone who supports them is terrorist sympathizer.
I say kill all terrorist sympathizers too. Let India finally return to the path of progress. And this is achievable only when terrorists and their sympathizers are shown their graves.

KS

Bye bye DFI
You were very excited that Rajiv gandhi was killed. Now you talk about Indian fisherman. Caught pants down?
So just because LTTE killed Rajiv the Sinhalese are free to kill our own citizens and the Govt will not lift a finger in protecting them.

Again the second instance when such insensitivity is being displayed and you people blame me for my views.

Oracle

So just because LTTE killed Rajiv the Sinhalese are free to kill our own citizens and the Govt will not lift a finger in protecting them.

Again the second instance when such insensitivity is being displayed and you people blame me for my views.
If you think SLankans are your citizens, why not go over to Sri Lanka. What are you doing here in India?

A.V.

Avoid the slogans and please keep to the topic here , already we had a good thread locked.

Adux

Country flag

So you have given up on your SL Tamils, We have to save them line of Talk. Good. As long as they dont have a blue passport with Ashoka Lion, I dont care about them. India cannot care about Indian ethinicity in different countries around the world, from West Indian, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan etc etc. We simply cant. If India doesnt care about Pakistani Hindu's , why should India care about SL tamils? If India doesnt care about Bengali Hindus, why should they care about SL tamils?

Indian fishermen has to be saved? Is GoI saving Indian fishermen in Gujarat, have you seen how many have died in the last 10 years? It will put Tamil fishermen death count into shame.

Let us accept this fact, Government of India is a heartless and spineless entity. It simply doesnt have the power and care , we want it have.

Oracle

I do not understand the issue with Tamils.

They hate Bangladeshis, yet they support SLankan Tamils.

Adux

Country flag
That was long long ago. It is almost 3 years since the LTTE was defeated. ANd even then it was not arms but just essential food items, medicines and diesel.

That stopped and only because of that the LTTE were crushed. Let that be

But the shooting of our fishermen continues till date with the only Indian response being a verbally impotent "We will take this up with Lanka". .
Dont they do the same with every other bomb blast predominately in North India? Send Dossiers?

GoI doesnt care for its citizens.

Galaxy

Country flag
I don't know but how come many people supporting Tamil genocide killing as good work ?

I never seen such worst kind of real brutal killing video in my life. Those LTTE might have killed few hundred people. but Killing 50,000 Tamils including small kids by worst way ? I really hate Sri Lanka for such genocide.

Oracle

I don't know but how come many people supporting Tamil genocide killing as good work ?

I never seen such worst kind of real brutal killing video in my life. Those LTTE might have killed few hundred people. but Killing 50,000 Tamils including small kids by worst way ? I really hate Sri Lanka for such genocide.
LTTE killed few hundred people? Get your facts right.

And no one in here is supporting the genocide. I have condemned it.

What should matter is that your priorities lie with India, and not with Tamils of SLanka.

I can also lie my priorities with external countries, which I have mentioned in DFI before. And have I done that, NE would not be there as of now.

I have always believed in India, and will continue to do so. And I will also be calling the bluffs of idiots.

Adux

Country flag

Agreed, I had my gut wrenching when I saw it. But then again it isnt my fight. If we are to fight the Sri lankans, fight to annex them and subdue them. There are a lot of bad happening in the world, I cant fight all of them. heck , I am sad that I and my country cannot fight the child trafficking mafia in this country. Who cares about Sri Lanka

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

In that video did you notice how brave LTTE were using same tamil civilians as shields and killing them themselves when they tried to leave ?

No one is defending sri lanka killing innocent sl tamils.

KS

Bye bye DFI
If you think SLankans are your citizens, why not go over to Sri Lanka. What are you doing here in India?
When did the fishermen of Cudalore, Nagapttinam, Rameshwaram become SL citizens ?

DO you atleast know what is being discussed here ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When did the fishermen of Cudalore, Nagapttinam, Rameshwaram become SL citizens ?

DO you atleast know what is being discussed here ?
stop playing the fool...you know very well what the real cause is. sl tamils in sri lanka.

KS

Bye bye DFI
So you have given up on your SL Tamils, We have to save them line of Talk. Good. As long as they dont have a blue passport with Ashoka Lion, I dont care about them. India cannot care about Indian ethinicity in different countries around the world, from West Indian, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan etc etc. We simply cant. If India doesnt care about Pakistani Hindu's , why should India care about SL tamils? If India doesnt care about Bengali Hindus, why should they care about SL tamils?
The topic is about Indian Tamil fishermen.

Indian fishermen has to be saved? Is GoI saving Indian fishermen in Gujarat, have you seen how many have died in the last 10 years? It will put Tamil fishermen death count into shame.
Is pakistan and Lanka the same in military might ?

And I dont see even the Pakis killling Indian fishermen in such number in such regularity. They arrest ours and we arrest theirs. But that is not the case with Lanka.

Let us accept this fact, Government of India is a heartless and spineless entity. It simply doesnt have the power and care , we want it have.
Why should we just accept and and not criticise it for its stance ?

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles