Please Post on all Forums : Col MN Rai

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Col Rai was shot from behind in his head by the terrorist while his father engaged Col Rai in a conversation who asked for them surrender

Cowards
Yusuf, I remember your previous profile signature praising the culture and grace of Indian army; what makes it stand tall from rest of its counterparts and the enemies who are yet to make it to be worth the enemies.

Yes the enemy is coward.

Regards

Adux

Country flag
I have not seen it on Militaryphotos.net, please post it there.

Adux

Country flag
All this said, Indian Army needs to change its SOP and also equipment given to the soldier on the ground. Our Soldiers lives are more important than of the Terrorist.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
JAI HIND... we have to get back KASHMIR and finish of the enemy for good to prevail over the bad. H$#%&&@ geelani must be thrown to the other side of the border....

swastic_1170

Country flag
Nobody needs your permission to speak on the forum. So if you have problem, ignore the comments you don't like.
I do not need to reply to the people like you.. but when it comes to such ignorant/no-care comment about this brave heart or the sacrifice he has made, every Indian has all rights to object.

SANITY

I do not need to reply to the people like you.. but when it comes to such ignorant/no-care comment about this brave heart or the sacrifice he has made, every Indian has all rights to object.
Every Indian is proud of Indian army personnels and their sacrifices and selfless devotion to nation and humanity along with past leaders who laid foundation of free, secular India. It just seemed from your post as if you are trying to preach patriotism or sacrifice because we don't understand it already. Countless soldiers have sacrificed their lives for nation, I'm all praise for them. They are inspirational for all Indian generations. You have taken it wrong way that I don't respect my army, nation or constitution. It just didn't make sense to me that you are asking your post to be posted on all forums by all members.

Are you going to ask the same with every news you come to know of every soldier losing his life guarding our nation?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We have lost a brave son but we have been blessed with his strong brave daughter who motivates me and many others silently. She has a bright future and will make us all proud. It reminded me of John F. Kennedy's son saluting his father although both were killed under different circumstances.

Our Armed Forces will have to acquire new techniques in the form of equipment and negotiating skills for future incidents which will take place without any doubt.I think Brigadier Ray can throw some light on my views. During one instance when we had a situation which called for negotiation it was done from a safe distance and robots were sent to check the surrounding area to check for traps. In another instance we lost four police officers because due diligence was not followed.

It breaks our heart when we loose our soldiers and police men at the hands of cowards.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles