Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

Pushyamitra

i am not defending all the Brahmins but you know they have saved Hinduism from going extint too for example Shankarac
harya,Mati Das and i think you might have read that majority of Hindus converted because of Casteism rarely some people did but most were converted by force and communist are not Brahmins only some of them are Sc/muslim yeah but i agree that some of the Brahmins who propogated casteism were asssholes and should have been killed and you also forgot Many of the Maratha people Were Brahmins and some Rajputs too for example - Chavans and shivaji used brahmins tooo recruit some of his people in the army and he killed afzal khan because of the help by the Brahmins and the soldiers under Him chitpavans are also famous Maratha Brahmins. so yeah Some were assholes but some were Good too. and this is the same for all the cast of Hindus
Stop wasting your time, we dont have to sacrifice anything... not now.... not after 50 years of discrimination.

this Religion is created by our Ancestors. this is our property. End of debate.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
more on this pls.................
"The Brahmins Helped Shivaji Recruit Some Local Marathis and they helped him recruit Hindus from India By declaring a 'Dharamyojna' to help a Hindu kingdom rise and the Brahmins were converting the local Muslims to their religion Hinduism through giving them blessings which they call Aashirwad "
Basically the british manipulated history to show Brahmins as bad and that shit manusmriti was not even popular until 1794 when british translated it (yup they translated it) i bet 90% Hindus do not even know what is manusmriti

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Stop wasting your time, we dont have to sacrifice anything... not now.... not after 50 years of discrimination.

brother this Religion was not created by us we just told other people about it it was created by Shri Ram

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Well, hinduism is made by us brahmins. All vedas , brahmanas and upnishads were written by our ancestors and you should yhank them for civilising you.

Ot was their and now our property. And we will decoddecide who can follow our teaching and who can not.

Of you dont like it, feel free to start your own religion or convert to another.
and 'unmade' also by us brahmins.
even though anything 'sanatan' doesnt have a beginning nor an end hence not any 'maker'. this is not a copyright intellectual property of any prophet who 'made' it. and 'religion' is a poor, very poor choice of word.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
"The Brahmins Helped Shivaji Recruit Some Local Marathis and they helped him recruit Hindus from India By declaring a 'Dharamyojna' to help a Hindu kingdom rise and the Brahmins were converting the local Muslims to their religion Hinduism through giving them blessings which they call Aashirwad "
Basically the british manipulated history to show Brahmins as bad and that shit manusmriti was not even popular until 1794 when british translated it (yup they translated it) i bet 90% Hindus do not even know what is manusmriti
so, the brahmins have been changing roles i suppose in subsequent lives? in one lifetime, some are khandak and some are mandak. in another lifetime, they interchange their roles. who knows.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
so, the brahmins have been changing roles i suppose in subsequent lives? in one lifetime, some are khandak and some are mandak. in another lifetime, they interchange their roles. who knows.
yeah sometimes they did divide Hindu
but you should never forget Shankaracharya He saved Hinduism otherwise we would have been muslims ( because then we woulod have been buddhist but buddhism was wiped out from muslim invasions and budhist never fought back )

Brood Father

Country flag
Well, hinduism is made by us brahmins. All vedas , brahmanas and upnishads were written by our ancestors and you should yhank them for civilising you.

Ot was their and now our property. And we will decoddecide who can follow our teaching and who can not.

Of you dont like it, feel free to start your own religion or convert to another.

Just by creating upnisahd and Puran Brahmins thinks that they can dictate hinduism? This is the same attitude which is responsible for decreasing head count of hindus.
Becuase of this My way or high way attitude Islam rose to 20 percent

You don't have monopoly on Hinduism.It belongs to all and even more to SC and OBC as they had been on back seat for a long time.

Brood Father

Country flag
yeah sometimes they did divide Hindu
but you should never forget Shankaracharya He saved Hinduism otherwise we would have been muslims ( because then we woulod have been buddhist but buddhism was wiped out from muslim invasions and budhist never fought back )
More than Shankaracharya it was Arya samajis who saved Hinduism in the critical period of 1900 when Tablighi movement to convert Hindus to Islam was taking prominence

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
More than Shankaracharya it was Arya samajis who saved Hinduism in the critical period of 1900 when Tablighi movement to convert Hindus to Islam was taking prominence
Shankarcharya Saved Hinduism
And Arya Smaj founder Swami Dayananda was a Brahmin

xeaaex

Hehe before writing how about using spell check tools.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You don't have monopoly on Hinduism.It belongs to all and even more to SC and OBC as they had been on back seat for a long time.
and even then were among those fighting the mohammedan onslaught

despite their killings from the late 1800s till 1926. and even now, it is one aggressive 'faction' of these Arya Samajis at the forefront of the battle against the same mohammedan (& churchian) onslaught on the ground.

alphacentury

Country flag
Regarding conversion, In my state on western side districts many villages wholly converted. Now, no festival, nothing. Its like watching helplessly aliens taking over your country, your people. You cant do anything about it.

Amrk

Country flag

Bhai, stop saying this crap, I am a brahmin and I am very, very proud of Chanakya and Vashisth and Shankracharya, but on the other hand Nehru was also a brahmin and so are many of the communists.
Hinduism is not our copyright, the copyright belongs to God himself. Truth is we failed and the rajputs failed and the result was one genocide after another for thousand years. We were perhaps the most advanced society in the world at the beginning of this millennium, and we have faced depredations and degradation that no people have ever faced, not even the jews.
For Gods sake, wake up, they burnt Nalanda , it was then what Harvard is today, they destroyed Somnath, it is said that the Shivling floated in air, now we will never know.
We went through hell because we were not united, we can't let history repeat again.
Brother whoever serves the nation is the best brahmin not you and me, anyway how many brahmins know of Vedas and Puranas, Solidification of caste system based on one's birth was a great mistake. Sanatan Dharma , the true Dharma is in great peril, Modiji's victory is not going to change it. All hindus are our brothers in blood, we must clasp their hands, join their ranks and fight together.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
and even then were among those fighting the mohammedan onslaught

despite their killings from the late 1800s till 1926. and even now, it is one aggressive 'faction' of these Arya Samajis at the forefront of the battle against the same mohammedan (& churchian) onslaught on the ground.
who said it THe Rajputs Were Fighting mohammedan forces and after the Rajputs It Was the Marathas only from 1670s and onwards it Sc and Obc were fighting majority of the Maratha cast are upper cast that other than some like pawar and yes Marathas also have Yadav Cast along with that Shivaji Himself was not of upper cast so yeah the founder was not from upper cast but later the Maratha Empire was Ruled By Brahmins

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Bhai, stop saying this crap, I am a brahmin and I am very, very proud of Chanakya and Vashisth and Shankracharya, but on the other hand Nehru was also a brahmin and so are many of the communists.
Hinduism is not our copyright, the copyright belongs to God himself. Truth is we failed and the rajputs failed and the result was one genocide after another for thousand years. We were perhaps the most advanced society in the world at the beginning of this millennium, and we have faced depredations and degradation that no people have ever faced, not even the jews.
For Gods sake, wake up, they burnt Nalanda , it was then what Harvard is today, they destroyed Somnath, it is said that the Shivling floated in air, now we will never know.
We went through hell because we were not united, we can't let history repeat again.
Brother whoever serves the nation is the best brahmin not you and me, anyway how many brahmins know of Vedas and Puranas, Solidification of caste system based on one's birth was a great mistake. Sanatan Dharma , the true Dharma is in great peril, Modiji's victory is not going to change it. All hindus are our brothers in blood, we must clasp their hands, join their ranks and fight together.
:india2:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
who said it THe Rajputs Were Fighting mohammedan forces and after the Rajputs It Was the Marathas only from 1670s and onwards it Sc and Obc were fighting majority of the Maratha cast are upper cast that other than some like pawar and yes Marathas also have Yadav Cast along with that Shivaji Himself was not of upper cast so yeah the founder was not from upper cast but later the Maratha Empire was Ruled By Brahmins
pls read the timeline again in my post that you quoted

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
pls read the timeline again in my post that you quoted
Even In That Timeline yes i agree many Sc and Obc were Fighting For Dharma but so the upper Caste and The Brahmins
Like Mangal Pandey , Tatya Tope, Rani Laxmibai,Chandrashekhar Azad,Bal Gangadhar Tilak,Ram Prasad Bismail,And last but not least NETAJI SUBASH CHANDRA BOSE

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles