Please delete my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy

I request the mods to kindly delete my profile. If a new comer whose only 2 posts are to rant in my thread and you are quick to close the thread.........where is your so called freedom of speech. Hell, we talk about lack of freedom in China and Pakistan but we fail to realise that we are no better.

dealwithit

@happy

do you really need to post all this & here (back there about Christianity)

No body is against Christianity here .......

No need to explain about that.... Every body has there religious freedom...

I am againist selling of Religion to people...

Last edited by a moderator:

happy

@happy

do you really need to post all this & here (back there about Christianity)

No body is against Christianity here .......

No need to explain about that.... Every body has there religious freedom...

I am againist selling of Religion to people...
I do not hold that against you. But I felt that it was needed to clarify the differences between saying and doing. If that was wrong then what is right? The way I see it, everybody is against Christianity here and completely partial at that.

happy

I do not want anybodies likes or any awards. All I wanted was to show that everything is not what it seems. If nobody can respect that, what is the point of professionalism? But it seems either they are educated fools or blinded fools.

dealwithit

@happy.
Whole thing back there in previous threads....... Please read them thoroughly ..........Once again & again,,

you have raised about violence of Hindu's against Christians.. Some members countered it....

you called me Pathetic ......... I accepted.. and showed you where you are...

And till now you cant realize the whole thing ..

rvjpheonix

Country flag
Well my pc is down and couldn't read the thread properly. But why was it closed. It seemed pretty informative

venkat

I do not hold that against you. But I felt that it was needed to clarify the differences between saying and doing. If that was wrong then what is right? The way I see it, everybody is against Christianity here and completely partial at that.
You are totally wrong my dear!!! i have never read any such post!!!!

rvjpheonix

Country flag
And there is no doubt that there is a lot of communal hatred in dfi. The sad thing is it are reflects a huge portion of the educated modern society.

rvjpheonix

Country flag
But most of these posts are from immature kids acting superwise people. People make
The mistake if connecting ,Christianity to the britishers. People keep.saying things after hearing propogandistic stuff.
And the rants about missionaries are just hilarious. That thread would have served well.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@happy.
Hindu's against Christians.. Some members countered it....
Violence of Hindus against Chirstians? WTF. If anything Hindus are the most spineless creatures in the world. Anyway what thread is that?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And there is no doubt that there is a lot of communal hatred in dfi. The sad thing is it are reflects a huge portion of the educated modern society.
And do you blame us? We are no longer fooled with MSM bull shit about communal harmony.

Internet has opened the flood gates for actual truth to be known and it had pushed us to the obvious response- Pay Kind with Kind

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But most of these posts are from immature kids acting superwise people. People make
The mistake if connecting ,Christianity to the britishers. People keep.saying things after hearing propogandistic stuff.
And the rants about missionaries are just hilarious. That thread would have served well.
I have personally seen their work and their fundings from the west. Dont tell me that they are not lapdogs of the Western masters and that they are not active. IN TN , I could see with my own eyes that they have managed to convert at least 20% of the poor people.

Every action will have an equal and opposing reaction and it is the law of universe

dealwithit

To all members.. Please don't start it again........

to @happy No one is broadminded about religion.. you are also very narrow minded

Remember you are aggressive at first.

No one will have heart to read the story about other religions............. DFI is not area for that..

happy

@happy.
Whole thing back there in previous threads....... Please read them thoroughly ..........Once again & again,,

you have raised about violence of Hindu's against Christians.. Some members countered it....

you called me Pathetic ......... I accepted.. and showed you where you are...

And till now you cant realize the whole thing ..
I am sorry for calling you pathetic. It was not intended in the sense. The rest you can think what you want.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You an stop logging in, we don't have a provision for deletion.
Thread marked for deletion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I request the mods to kindly delete my profile. If a new comer whose only 2 posts are to rant in my thread and you are quick to close the thread.........where is your so called freedom of speech. Hell, we talk about lack of freedom in China and Pakistan but we fail to realise that we are no better.
I kindly request the members to please read our rules.
1. No Provision to delete profile, you can stop logging in. Please read the rules
2. The thread was closed because we are trying to cut down on religious discussions. Please read the Rules.
3. You don't "own" threads. Please read the rules
4. There are no freedoms on a privately held entity. Please read the rules.
5. For any moderation issue, please use PM feature. If you would've read the rules you wouldn't have bothered.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles