Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
PLAN Arms Race

Its Depressing.. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

arya

Country flag
they are doing what they can do for there nation but we can just see and cant do any thing

JayATL

big pappa US will jump in -That's where a true superpowers powers lie. You saw one such recent example through the massive military arms sale to Taiwan.

JayATL

It's unfortunate that India is mixed up in all this.
well this specific video is about North east Asia and does not involve India. we don't have any rights or patrol in that area, I believe.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
they are doing what they can do for there nation but we can just see and cant do any thing

Their is nothing like that, We are doing good, DRDO should work on longer range Anti-ship Cruise missiles..

It's unfortunate that India is mixed up in all this.
We are Asians, As an Asian i see rest of Asian fighting Asian..
Unfortunate indeed..

big pappa US will jump in -That's where a true superpowers powers lie. You saw one such recent example through the massive military arms sale to Taiwan.
Like what?
When HU visited last time, Check in..
And forget Tiawan..

well this specific video is about Norther east asia and does not involve India. we don't have any rights or patrol in that area, I believe.
Well, Unlike in Pacific, India have edge over PLAN over Indian Ocean coz of Chinese trade route lie under our sword, We can cut it anytime we want..

Of-source US involvement is for sure..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles