PLAAF general: Poor industrial foundation, lack of innovation in China

TrueSpirit

Re: PLAAF general: Poor industrial foundation, lack of innovation in C

I think you are talking about a different " China " on a different planet.

A vedio of China on the planet earth at 2012

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/49888-nice-video-df-41-df-31-df-5-jl2.html
Just 1 sentence sums up the essence of all your fake propaganda videos:

Entire focus on industrial espionage, massive (govt. sponsored & run) technology pilferage networks, non-existent IP regime & the gigantic focus & resource allocation towards these activities.

CCTV

Just 1 sentence sums up the essence of all your fake propaganda videos:

Entire focus on industrial espionage, massive (govt. sponsored & run) technology pilferage networks, non-existent IP regime & the gigantic focus & resource allocation towards these activities.
Ok, fake videos.....:rofl:

The Last Stand

Country flag

:D @TrueSpirit.

China surely has talent. They do focus on espionage and pilfering but still they CAN design hardware. Don't underestimate your opponent. :frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit

Ok, fake videos.....:rofl:
Propaganda videos, to be accurate. :rofl:

Even the informed Han does not take them seriously any more. Pity, you still do:thumb:

TrueSpirit

:D @TrueSpirit.

China surely has talent. They do focus on espionage and pilfering but still they CAN design hardware. Don't underestimate your opponent. :frusty:
We know that. But some Chinese trollers lurking around need their regular doses, to take them out of opium-induced paranoia :lol:

Han believes world revolves around him & denies admitting that no one gives them a sh.. except for their regular "trouble-making kid" antics :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Last Stand

Country flag

We know that. But some Chinese trollers lurking around need their regular doses, to take them out of opium-induced paranoia :lol:
Actually, veteran Indian trolls of DFI claim that China is OK and say that Pakistan is marijuana-intoxicated. :confused:

Not that I don't agree with them. :D

Farhaan bhai definitely needs a dose of reality.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Besides, it is Chinese with Western degrees that design those rockets. Why do you think engineering is the second most popular degree for Chinese foreign students? They get the Western degree, get a position in a Western company and steal the designs back to China. They are the only ones that can figure out how to come up with fixes since Chinese degree holders can only recite the text book. :rofl:

Chinese graduates have no innovation or creative thinking = fact.
1 you tell me exactly which part of the homemade cz2f rocket used to send our spacemen into the space is stolen tech from the west? and whats the original western design?....i mean specificly.

cz-2f rocket

2 you tell me exactly which one of the chief rocket designer namely jin muchun who holds a under and also a post graduate degree of BUAA or chief rocket system designer namely liu zhusheng who graduated from HIT used to study in the west or work in companies or organizations in the west?....i mean specificly.

jin muchun

liu zhusheng

2 there is no 'the west' and there is only the us who in the west can send people out of the earth. lots of the tech the us now has can be traced back to germany though but who cares? i only know the us who can do that now and even the uk just a pawn of the us tech.

3 i dont even know what can you actually know nor do i know what can you prove when it comes to high tech like sending people into the outer space.

you are a person from a pathetic country that is not capable of conducting manned space mission by using technology and equipments from your own country so how can you know anything about what i am talking about?

too bad and too pathetic of you=fact

truth is not made up by innovation nor creative thinking and truth is just the way facts are.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles