PLA Top Official wearing US Army tags..

ice berg

Do explain how you make out they are top PLA officers.
Agree it does look out of place. haha.:rofl:

ice berg

Also do explain about the part how media is not aware of that. A simple search with Baidu shows alot topics.
Too bad most people in India dont know chinese. :lol:

百度搜索_侯登虎

Not that hard to find out they has nothing to do with PLA. But truth isnt something ppl care about here. Right?:lol:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Also do explain about the part how media is not aware of that. A simple search with Baidu shows alot topics.
Too bad most people in India dont know chinese. :lol:

百度搜索_侯登虎

Not that hard to find out they has nothing to do with PLA. But truth isn't something people care about here. Right?:lol:
We don't really need to know Chinese to know whats "bad" in India... our media shows everything bad about India all the time 24/7 and sometime good things for a change :D

Too bad that China is under heavy censorship and a lot bad stuff about China is not known.Chinese people can't even use google properly and FORCED to use Baidu crap.

Pity :lol:

ice berg

We don't really need to know Chinese to know whats "bad" in India... our media shows everything bad about India all the time 24/7 and sometime good things for a change :D

Too bad that China is under heavy censorship and a lot bad stuff about China is not known.Chinese people can't even use google properly and FORCED to use Baidu crap.

Pity :lol:
Google

Now I guess you have to eat your dungs, I mean words.:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Pity
Google

Now I guess you have to eat your dungs, I mean words.:lol:
WOW you posted google site... this is not what I was talking about... too much of HIGH IQ can sometime hinder understanding simple things , do you even know how to read english properly ??? :lol:

Censorship of google in China is world known and China is under heavy censorship. Should I translate it in Chinese? :lol:

Eating dung might be a Chinese delicacy so you can have it with pork and rice.

ice berg

And how does any of that got to do with the topic at hand? I guess too much of HIGH IQ can sometimes hinder understanding of simple things. do you even know how to read english properly??? :lol:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Do explain how you make out they are top PLA officers.
Agree it does look out of place. haha.:rofl:
Do explain who are they?. Are they not chinese?. or are they not PLA?? And how do you make that they are not PLA?

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
perhaps chinese are wearing US army dress to intimidate countries like Phillipines & vietnam .As they could now impose another new type of warnings with
US army dress as countries are tired of lolling & rofling of chinese warning.So they are trying something new

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Rock127 do not engage pigs in conversations. The love getting dirty anyway and we get dirty too. A 50 cent troll is a teenager or a college drop out who has no other job. Neither can they speak good english nor they can come out with coherent soliloquy. He needs to do this to makes himself feel smarter. People who are intelligent, don't have to do that.

Don't waste your time with him.
I know :D

That's why not replying that HIGH IQ Chinese boy further. He is still wondering what I said in English.

ice berg

Do explain who are they?. Are they not chinese?. or are they not PLA?? And how do you make that they are not PLA?
I already provided links in my previous post. From my understanding they are government officials, but not PLA. I didnt have time to read the articles in chinese.

ice berg

Rock127 do not engage pigs in conversations. The love getting dirty anyway and we get dirty too. A 50 cent troll is a teenager or a college drop out who has no other job. Neither can they speak good english nor they can come out with coherent soliloquy. He needs to do this to makes himself feel smarter. People who are intelligent, don't have to do that.

Don't waste your time with him.
You must been from a strange country, since you can actually engage pigs in conversations. :thumb:
TSk tsk, imagine that you have to discourage others from engage pigs in conversations. Nice to have like-minded ppl , I guess. :p
Let us stick to the topic at hand. Keep your pig talks and what not in your own home.
This thread was going well until your troll brigade show up.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I already provided links in my previous post. From my understanding they are government officials, but not PLA. I didnt have time to read the articles in chinese.
Why would government officials wear Military fatigues?. And that too US ARMY fatigues?. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles