PLA service women in training.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

95 sniper rifle.

All of them carried 95 sniper rifles, which looks like a show put up for photography.
In a real senario, some one of them got to carry fire-suppressing weapons.
or maybe it is just training session for sniping?

this goes too far, but I definitely cannot do it, my hands will not keep still like they can.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
link fixed
found these by chance

I don't know they are real soldiers or just female civilian under military training, but if they really are soldiers they do need to be well trained.

In this picture, none of them hold the rifle right, the first woman leaned too backward and she is using an AK. the recoil kick will give her a good push down. and in the last picture, she closed her eyes.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
found these by chance

I don't know they are real soldiers or just female civilian under military training, but if they really are soldiers they do need to be well trained.

In this picture, none of them hold the rifle right, the first woman leaned too backward and she is using an AK. the recoil kick will give her a good push down. and in the last picture, she closed her eyes.
and you still use WWI era Lee Enfiled? Come on, we have lots of off-shelf 56 semi and 56 auto, if you need them, you get the deal.
By the way, one batch of the AK47s you bought from Russia were made in China though, Ruskies at that time, no longer made any AK47s, so they just picked up order and bought them from China and they made a lot of money from it.it was said without knowing where these weapons is shipped to, Norinco put instructions and contact number in English and Chinese, and later on, was called by Indian customers asking for spare parts. I read it from an internet post, don't know if it is true.

and

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
India also purchased T-91 from Taiwan, I thought it is a joke.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
In India we have very strict laws for weapon, anything from six inch blade to fire arm require licence, or else you will be arrested under the law. Therefore it is sufficient for the state police to use 303 for law enforcement duties, since they are in plenty. But now they are being replaced with INSAS and AK 47 because of terrorists.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
In India we have very strict laws for weapon, anything from six inch blade to fire arm require licence, or else you will be arrested under the law. Therefore it is sufficient for the state police to use 303 for law enforcement duties, since they are in plenty. But now they are being replaced with INSAS and AK 47 because of terrorists.
Very cumbersome to carry though, what if mobs approach and use your own rifle to straggle you to death. why not choose pistols instead, some modern pistols put stronger firepower than this grand-grand-pa antique piece. Or maybe it is just used for visual deterrence? since it is long and heavy like a stick?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@DaTang we started from PLA service women and end up with Indian police, if you want to discuss Indian police force and how they handle law and order i will be happy to post, ask this question on Indian police thread. Lets not get off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
@DaTang we started from PLA service women and end up with Indian police, if you want to discuss Indian police force and how they handle law and order i will be happy to post, ask this question on Indian police thread. Lets not get off topic.
sorry for off topic posting, I just got easilly carried away, mods can delete this thread if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

uvbar

Very cumbersome to carry though, what if mobs approach and use your own rifle to straggle you to death. why not choose pistols instead, some modern pistols put stronger firepower than this grand-grand-pa antique piece. Or maybe it is just used for visual deterrence? since it is long and heavy like a stick?
in the event of mobs police come with riot shield, lathis, tasers, and bhut jokila grenades

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles