PLA Chinese Women Volunteer Guard on Parade

Blackwater

i dont know what chini want to show the world by showing mini skirt ladies in army lolll:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

s002wjh

Country flag
i dont know what chini want to show the world by showing mini skirt ladies in army lolll:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:
well you look at it didn't you. they were never meant for combat, just for shows, recruitment purpose etc.

nimo_cn

Country flag
The thread starter must just come back from Mars

satish007

now i know why we suffered in 1962:taunt::taunt::tsk::tsk:
Blackwater, are you just enter teenage? that very old video. you lost in 1962 because you guys don't get Maoist. and we had,so even women enable to beat you guys because you think planes drag by cars able to win a war.

Jovian

Blackwater, are you just enter teenage? that very old video. you lost in 1962 because you guys don't get Maoist. and we had,so even women enable to beat you guys because you think planes drag by cars able to win a war.
I think the idea of parading an aircraft is so that people can get a closer look. However, it would be better if people can see what it can do; which mean a little more then flying.

Meaning, everyone have some "great idea" for their "national parade" which in hindsight is not so good.

Chinese parading a group of mini skirt ladies in targeting friendly "pink", and Indian parading their LCA dragged by a truck; especially given the negative publicity regarding its delay. Moral of the story? Get more then one group of people to think over a "GREAT IDEA" before implementing it.

After all is said an done, are they that bad anyway? We get to see a group of sexy ladies in pink mini skirts, as well as a close up of a jet; I'm not complaining.

satish007

I think the idea of parading an aircraft is so that people can get a closer look. However, it would be better if people can see what it can do; which mean a little more then flying..
Guy, you post will make forum boring. please donot post this like a UK gentleman. all you guys are later generations of UK badman. so post stuff AU guys should post. show your bad temper please.

Jovian

Guy, you post will make forum boring. please donot post this like a UK gentleman. all you guys are later generations of UK badman. so post stuff AU guys should post. show your bad temper please.
Hi Satish007,

It would indeed make the postings in this forum "more interesting" if I am able to decipher what you are trying to say. So let's give it a try shall we?

Let's see, do you mean ...

" Hey guy/man, the way you are posting will make this forum boring. Please don't post like a British gentleman. All of you (people here in Australia?) are descendents of convicts (badmen, pural I think) from the United Kingdom (UK). So post stuff Australian guys should post. Please show some anger (about being descendents of convicts?)"

... Well, may I say I am at a lost at what that was suppose to mean!

PS. If you don't like people (myself included) to treat you (or reply to your posts) with a more civilised manner, I guess I can always try and treat you with less civility. Your choice really, but personally I see no need for that. I don't keep a pet troll, much less feed any.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles