Pilot killed as PAF Mirage jet crashes in Karachi

tharikiran

Country flag
upload_2016-10-19_12-37-48.png

...............................................................................................
Pilot hai ya..mullah...RIP
Looks like their airforce is trying to pack up before the real deal.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Still, fact overshadows troll....................................
Indian jets have crashed but it doesn't even register as a blimp on the economic radar, Paki jets crashing take down a percentage of their failed country's GDP. That is also a fact.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Still, fact overshadows troll....................................
IAF Attrition Rate per 10,000 hours is far far better than PAF attrition rate, excluding the crashes they do not announce in Public. In fact it is actually pretty good as compared to most professional air forces.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Most probably his beard got entangled to the bushes on the ground. Sad, he should have shaved that thing
He may not even have been a qualified pilot. Just a maulavi from local madrasa on a suicide mission to crash it over our Sansad Bhawan :blah::india:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Indian jets have crashed but it doesn't even register as a blimp on the economic radar, Paki jets crashing take down a percentage of their failed country's GDP. That is also a fact.
You don't seem to realise that with every crash, we not only lose an aircraft, but also a trained young pilot ! From that point, loss is as much as Pak's. Recently, Air Chief, Arup Raha apprehended a severe fighter-pilot shortage, as India ramps up Tejas production and foreign aircrafts start flying in. For every fighter-jet, we need an average of 3-4 pilots.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
just 15 days ago Pakis captured large quantity of weapons in karanchi , Including Anti-Aircraft Guns >>

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/155214-Police-seize-NATO-weapons-from-house-in-Karachi
Ah! So it was actually shot down by the Sindhi freedom fighters! :yo:

According to latest reports, more than 62% of Paki F-16s are grounded due to lack of spares and poor maintenance! So that leaves less than 25 F-16s operational which include the upgraded ones. 1 X SU-30 can obliterate 2 X F-16. That means 12 SUs can screw the entire PAF, not counting the JF-17 Blunders which they call fighters! Lol!

Then 1 X Rafale can bugger 3 X F-16s. Meaning 8 X Rafales can obliterate the entire PAF! The Blunders can be taken care of by a few catapults! :rofl:

......OK, the beer was pretty strong...:daru:

AbRaj

Country flag
He may not even have been a qualified pilot. Just a maulavi from local madrasa on a suicide mission to crash it over our Sansad Bhawan :blah::india:
Nah, I don't think so. Just shear ignorant who allowed bushes to go that much

Flame Thrower

You don't seem to realise that with every crash, we not only lose an aircraft, but also a trained young pilot ! From that point, loss is as much as Pak's. Recently, Air Chief, Arup Raha apprehended a severe fighter-pilot shortage, as India ramps up Tejas production and foreign aircrafts start flying in. For every fighter-jet, we need an average of 3-4 pilots.
No, The best ratio of fighter plane to pilot is 1: (1.25) Not 1: (3 or 4)

The current ratio (as of 17/04/15) is 1: (0.81). And I dare say that it is not a bad number...

Yes, and I agree that we have less number of pilots. But that is really not a serious matter.

245 MiG 21s and 120 MiG 27s will be retired by 2022 and only a handfull 36 Rafales and no more than 60 LCAs will replace them in other words we retire 365 planes and only 90 to fill them up.

Our squadron strength will go down like anything, but I don't see any concrete order of planes other than these 96(at best).

I really don't understand why we need 3 llor 4 pilots for every fighter, would you care to explain.....

And here is the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...port-claims-India-running-fighter-pilots.html

Yes, Daily mail is definitely not the source of truth, but we can use it to understand the situation.

If you have better argument, please come up with better sources and explanation. I would love to read your views

PS. I also forgot to tell that we'll add 16 more planes every year till 2026 as per the orders till date. Yes, we'll also add lot of trained pilots to fill the gap too....

In short, our cockpit to pilot ratio is only going to improve over the comming years, and we may even reach our figure of 1: (1.25)

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
RIP Pilot.
Indians should learn from this, a little tightening of the screws has exposed the adversary.

Surgical Strikes which never happened (pun intended) has made Pakistan go into frenzy. Jets are falling off sky, Parliament is talking about International Isolation, they are denouncing use of non state actors, the rift between Army and ruling party has widened, China man is out naked to support them who was usually a statesman playing nice.

Good job Modi, my vote for you. I hope AAPtards and Congi followers will understand why it was important to make public statement after surgical strikes.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Why exactly? Are the Jews expected to respect Hitler and his cronies after their death?

I see no reason to respect dead terrorists.
They didn't show respect to Indian jawans by burning them in their sleep like cowards

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They didn't show respect to Indian jawans by burning them in their sleep like cowards
The terror mentality is so deeply ingrained in Paki military establishment that they are indistinguishable. Pakis took that approach and thus, they must reap what they sowed.

We can analyse why they took this approach - their dreams were beyond their capability in terms of parity with India; but the end result is a terrorist army.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles