Pictures of the J-11B by rivals!

SexyChineseLady

So no pictures of the MKI actually doing anything on the frontline just like there was no picture of an aircraft powered by an Indian engine. Only publicity pictures of the MKI posing.

We have US and Japanese pictures of the J-11B with the WS-10A intercepting the planes over the wide expanse of the China Seas.

That is the difference between Chinese and Indians. Chinese people produce real aircraft and aircraft engines and we let photos prove it. Indians make up lies about Chinese "failures" to make themselves feel better but have nothing to back up their own industry except words.

DingDong

Country flag
So no pictures of the MKI actually doing anything on the frontline just like there was no picture of an aircraft powered by an Indian engine. Only publicity pictures of the MKI posing.

We have US and Japanese pictures of the J-11B with the WS-10A intercepting the planes over the wide expanse of the China Seas.

That is the difference between Chinese and Indians. Chinese people produce real aircraft and aircraft engines and we let photos prove it. Indians make up lies about Chinese "failures" to make themselves feel better but have nothing to back up their own industry except words.
That is because we don't need to, we have established peace with all our neighbors except China and Pakistan. China's CCP is loosing control over the masses, hence it has been inventing conflicts to stay relevant.

All those videos and images of your's actually show how frequently the US and Japan have been transgressing into China's claimed areas, there is nothing to be proud of if you cannot even defend your own territory.

armyofhind

Country flag
This sexy Chinese lady or whatever seems more to be like a propaganda account opened by their political masters sitting and hatching eggs at their politburo to wage a kind of propaganda warfare.

What this bitch doesn't know is that there are scores of photos of the MKI on the Internet on exercises of the IAF and also with other Air forces like Armee del Air, USAF and RAF.

I seriously feel like laughing at the stupidity of the yellow monkeys sometimes. And in all her posts, this bitch is ranting the same line over and over... it looks as if she's just copy pasting shit.

The entire world knows the bullshit build quality of cheap Chinese knockoffs and the superiority of the MKI vis a vis J-11 or other more modern aircraft like the Eurofighter.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Please take note of this and close this pointless thread.

SexyChineseLady

What this bitch doesn't know is that there are scores of photos of the MKI on the Internet on exercises of the IAF and also with other Air forces like Armee del Air, USAF and RAF.
I do know and again they are nithing but exercises. The J-11B with the WS10A engine are photographed by rivals intercepting their aircraft.

I seriously feel like laughing at the stupidity of the yellow monkeys sometimes. And in all her posts, this bitch is ranting the same line over and over... it looks as if she's just copy pasting shit.
I'm laughing at the same racist and sexist comments in response to my photos. You Indians offer no photos as evidence in return just insults.

The entire world knows the bullshit build quality of cheap Chinese knockoffs and the superiority of the MKI vis a vis J-11 or other more modern aircraft like the Eurofighter.
Repeating the same refrain about "cheap chinese knockoffs" is the same boring propaganda that Indians use to make themselves feel good.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Please take note of this and close this pointless thread.
Better yet why don't you close the whole China section if you feel offended by the photos of the J-11B intercepting real aircraft in real encounters and not in canned training exercises like MKI.

What is the purpose of the China watch here anyways? For Indians to make racial remarks? Without the China section, you won't find me here. I don't post in anything other than China related threads

DingDong

Country flag
I do know and again they are nithing but exercises. The J-11B with the WS10A engine are photographed by rivals intercepting their aircraft.

I'm laughing at the same racist and sexist comments in response to my photos. You Indians offer no photos as evidence in return just insults.

Repeating the same refrain about "cheap chinese knockoffs" is the same boring propaganda that Indians use to make themselves feel good.

Better yet why don't you close the whole China section if you feel offended by the photos of the J-11B intercepting real aircraft in real encounters and not in canned training exercises like MKI.

What is the purpose of the China watch here anyways? For Indians to make racial remarks? Without the China section, you won't find me here. I don't post in anything other than China related threads
Rather you should ask (at your own risk) CCP why is China not being able to enforce it's territorial claims despite having all those fighters running on Made in China coal engine. Why are US and Japanese planes openly violating China's air space and China does nothing except "Interception" so that trolls like you might clip and paste those photos :rofl:

salute

Its just a troll thread.

@Mods please close it.
nope they are busy banning indian members without much of reason because those indian members word goes against them ,

that used to call facists but me dont no surely , had to verify its definition again ,

giving bs reason against those indian members that their posts are 'waste of bandwidth' ,

IS THIS WHOLE THREAD IS NOT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH ??? started by this fake chinese with weird transsexual fantasy .

IndianHawk

Country flag
Rather you should ask (at your own risk) CCP why is China not being able to enforce it's territorial claims despite having all those fighters running on Made in China coal engine. Why are US and Japanese planes openly violating China's air space and China does nothing except "Interception" so that trolls like you might clip and paste those photos :rofl:
Chinese are slaves in their own country.
They can't question CCP so they keep brainfarting on the internet.

It might give them pretense of freedom perhaps :biggrin2:

If we will ban them where will they go.
Atleast we should uphold their human rights that they themselves can't :pound:

armyofhind

Country flag

Like I said, you're nothing but a propaganda peddling tranny.

And by the way yellow monkey, interceptions take place when airspace is violated.
Your bitch ass airforce equipped with knockoffs doesn't dare to violate Indian airspace and the Pakistanis never had the balls anyway.

On the other hand, Americans and Japanese are frequently flying into your airspace. And your cheap air force can't do anything about it except so called "aggressive" (read LOL) interceptions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles