PIA staff pulls off glamorous look with new uniforms

Bharat Ek Khoj

do we really need to fight with our important neighbour on EVERY single aspect ?
I used to think the same, but I find nothing wrong now. Because of this 'jaahil' country whose patriotism is based on hating india, destructing india, and because of whom our Jawans are dying, this kind of treatment to them is not that bad.

aditya g

Country flag
PIA should be commended for trying to reinvent themselves.

Ofcourse the real commendation (for bravery) should go to the passengers who cheat death with every flight.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
It's not partition that's the problem but terrorism. And the usual hogwash where Pakistanis try to project that they're better than India when one can factually denigrate their claims to every single thing.
And of course there is the issue of enmity over wars.

Holding a viewpoint like yours is probably being an apologist, which is something one should refrain from IMHO.
an enemy is an enemy. no more. no less.
whatever hogwash claim they "might " be making .....well ....as you an i can recognise it easily , so what's the problem ? we dont believe it do we ?

as for enmity over wars , is this a thread about war or is this a thread about fashion ?

as for me being a probable apologist for ..... any rational person looking at my posts wouldn't think so ...... here is a recent example of one of my posts :-
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...bscribe-the-channel.77175/page-2#post-1193609

perhaps it can be more easily explained that the difference between us is that i do not make a war out of everything they do.

if there is an altercation between the two nations the post above and others of mine clearly show where i stand

but like i said not everything they do requires a warlike response ..... and i suppose that is where you may not agree with me ....if you want to have a war with them on every single matter , including fashion , well then it is your choice and dont blame others if they feel otherwise :biggrin2:

@roma
Unless there is a fair closure to the Mumbai 26/11 episode there will be no peace with Pakistan...
I find Indian girls better than Pakistanis... Pakistani girls have boy'ish look ...
what you said about Mumbai is what i already wrote in my previous post ..... no equivocation on that one
As for your second statement .......:basanti:

@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @ @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Thanks, I find the color of the skin bit abnormal ... may be because too much photoshoped...
I hear you my friend. :pound:
You must have gone through other photos. You are not alone.

Go to comment section of my first link. You may laugh your back off.

airtel

Country flag
I believe that i do not hate or dislike Pakistani people or culture .... as an indian i accept Pakistan as a reality and i think we can live as neighbours in peace and one day even cooperate on some joint ventures ......indeed away from the heat of south asia, here in europe we are getting on v well and 99.9% without animosity whatsoever

so my point of view is that generally speaking pakistanis have a nice appearance and that does not mean that india is any less .....just ever so slightly different aspects of indo-euro beauty

do we really need to fight with our important neighbour on EVERY single aspect ?
i agree that we hold them accountable on things like mumbai 2008 and the terror camps which evidence points to

but otoh cant we applaud them when they do good things ?

Bollywood , for the sake of money welcomes Pakistani actors and actresses to work together ........ well i am hoping there are other organizations or companies that can do the same

getting angry about partition is not going to solve anything, in fact it will make things worse ,...

accepting the partition for the 65 year reality that it already is and overcoming the negative aspects of it, one area at a time, isnt easy, but it is a far better option imho

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @ajtr
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @ @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Pakistaan is not our " Important " neighbor.........................& we dont care about the existence of this pathetic country if they dont create problems for us ..........

you are living well in Europe because those people are educated & they dont show their cheap mentality , they use politically correct language ............ they dont represent common pakistaani .......................please Go & read comments of facebook page of pakistaan Defence (that represents the mentality of common pakistaani).

and mumbai attack was not that big incident ...........................pakistaan is responsible for insurgency in kashmir & panjab ............we lost lakhs of Innocent men women & children because of them .....................lakhs of women were raped in bangladesh & kashmir .

thousands of men , women & children were raped & killed by mumbai bomb blasts & then riots .

sikhs protected Hindus from mughals but they created divide between sikhs & Hindus , still creating cast based divisions among Hindus .

as far as their Culture is concerned 75% of pakistaani get married to their cousins (even Fatima jinna was sister of Muhhamad ali Jinna ) , women are forced to wear Burka according to their culture , men have right to "Lightly " beat their wife according to law there is no strong domestic violence law ...........women are nothing more than child producing machines , rape rates are 15 times higher than that of India ......................Hindus and sikhs were forced migrate to India .............now 98% muslims are killing each other in the name of shia , sunni , sindhi , punjabi , balochi , pakhtooni,kashmiri etc .
please read about all these things .

by the way , you are a Girl & almost everybody behaves Good with Girls .

partition is reality & I dont want akhand bharat (merging of pakistaan , bangladesh & afganistaan )......because I dont want more jehadi in India .

what is the solution of pakistan & other jehadi countries ?? some atheist country (like china ) should colonize them and force them to study some science , human rights & their History .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127 thanks for tagging me ....yes indeed i AM a fashion enthusiast ( as one can see in the signature )
They look extremely BEAUTIFUL and i think many millions of Indian women should do themselves a favour and aspire to look similar ( i was not referring to the Indian women who are already extremely beautiful but perhaps to those Indian women who are less so .... )
----- doesn't ensure that i will ever fly via PIA , but it does indicate that many of us Indian people are fair-minded are not against Pakistani people nor culture and we do give credit where it is due

much of Pakistani culture is beautiful and many of the people are beautiful too.
addendum:-
guys.... true ! ....but shouldn't we give them credit at least for avoiding the frankenstein-ish burqa ?
imho only person in India who should truly wear a burqa ( and change her name ) is that Burqa Dutt of ndtv ( based on the info i have read in this website about her )
It's not about beauty! Neither about Paki men looking like women or vice-versa.It's also not about Indian women have to look "similar" to these Paki women.

The TOPIC is the way Pakis copied their dress to Arabian airlines thinking it would change their pathetic image worldwide.At one side Pakis have made UN designated terrorists like Hafiz and Salla-Ullu-Din as their Foreign and Defense ministers and then they wanna show these girls to change their image.

Looking like their Arab masters is funny.I read on Paki forums and even Pakis are making fun of the designer. :rofl:

Their previous dress was better ie. Salwar-Kameez.

Please look at my reply above; we basically invented the headwear before Arabs did not know the difference between a bird and a plane.
Yeah yeah... "we" the Pakis, the 1,000,000,000 years old Civilization which invented everything and the first ever Muslim on universe(single cell bacteria) was a Paki and did 5 time prayers.There is a reason why people don't believe what you say since your state sponsored terrorist Pak army/ISI/madrasa has brainwashed you beyond change.

The ONLY thing you invented is being Pathological Lies and Terrorism/Suicide Bombings.World gives credit to you and recognize your contribution to this world. :salute:

Paki human-bomb-class-suicide-bombers.jpg

I don't get how we copied them...

Etihad

Fly Emirates

PIA
You are in DENIAL MODE about everything which actually makes people like you sound really retard.Centuries of inbreeding have caused this low IQ issue.

Is it a man or a woman ?:biggrin2:

Pakistani Mard e Momin ?
Mard-e-Poppins. :D

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I used to think the same, but I find nothing wrong now. Because of this 'jaahil' country whose patriotism is based on hating india, destructing india, and because of whom our Jawans are dying, this kind of treatment to them is not that bad.
it is bad
my mistake ,........ i was inly considering the fashion aspect
because that was what was written in the first post in this thread
Viz;-

If you’re a fashion enthusiast get ready for these new wardrobe changes the airline has made for its cabin crew, including air hostesses and stewards.

The PIA cabin crew will now sport new uniforms by local designers.
but ok im wrong about it .......

Pakistaan is not our " Important " neighbor.........................& we dont care about the existence of this pathetic country if they dont create problems for us ..........

you are living well in Europe because those people are educated & they dont show their cheap mentality , they use politically correct language ............ they dont represent common pakistaani .......................please Go & read comments of facebook page of pakistaan Defence (that represents the mentality of common pakistaani).

and mumbai attack was not that big incident ...........................pakistaan is responsible for insurgency in kashmir & panjab ............we lost lakhs of Innocent men women & children because of them .....................lakhs of women were raped in bangladesh & kashmir .

thousands of men , women & children were raped & killed by mumbai bomb blasts & then riots .

sikhs protected Hindus from mughals but they created divide between sikhs & Hindus , still creating cast based divisions among Hindus .

as far as their Culture is concerned 75% of pakistaani get married to their cousins (even Fatima jinna was sister of Muhhamad ali Jinna ) , women are forced to wear Burka according to their culture , men have right to "Lightly " beat their wife according to law there is no strong domestic violence law ...........women are nothing more than child producing machines , rape rates are 15 times higher than that of India ......................Hindus and sikhs were forced migrate to India .............now 98% muslims are killing each other in the name of shia , sunni , sindhi , punjabi , balochi , pakhtooni,kashmiri etc .
please read about all these things . .
thanks for your reply
i do not deny all you have written
i was hoping that we could talk fashion without all the messy history
apparently not possible
so not point for me to try to participate in this particular thread

It's not about beauty! ......................
ah ...well that was my mistake
.......i thought it was !
so ok. no need for me to participate any further in this

Last edited:

TODELU

@rock127 thanks for tagging me ....yes indeed i AM a fashion enthusiast ( as one can see in the signature )

They look extremely BEAUTIFUL and i think many millions of Indian women should do themselves a favour and aspire to look similar ( i was not referring to the Indian women who are already extremely beautiful but perhaps to those Indian women who are less so .... )

----- doesn't ensure that i will ever fly via PIA , but it does indicate that many of us Indian people are fair-minded are not against Pakistani people nor culture and we do give credit where it is due

much of Pakistani culture is beautiful and many of the people are beautiful too.

addendum:-

guys.... true ! ....but shouldn't we give them credit at least for avoiding the frankenstein-ish burqa ?
imho only person in India who should truly wear a burqa ( and change her name ) is that Burqa Dutt of ndtv ( based on the info i have read in this website about her )
Madam,They can look extremely Beautiful, how does it matter, when they are out to kill us Kafirs?? i know everyone loves Beautiful Females, But there is also another Sect, Who have discarded their bodily senses like, Pancha Indriyas( Five Senses),
They are called BrahmaChari's(Krishna Bhagwan called upon Arjuna to explain BrahmaCharya! in Gita Upadesha!)
Just saying so you can know there are things and people beyond this World too.You haven't met them yet!:)

salute

by just a pic of dozen paki air hostess if some thinks pakis are glamorous and gorgeous people then lol ,

then should post a pic of fashion female models from india and make same claim ,

and because indias female population is bigger than paki country female population there must a lot more beautiful girls at india than paki country ,

and if still some say pakis are beautiful then okay , pakis are beautiful beggars , pakis are glamorous and gorgeous beggars but still beggars , still shitty thing .

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
PIA staff pulls off glamorous look with new uniforms

From new services to new avatars, national flag carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has been making changes in the company’s outlook for quite some time now.

If you’re a fashion enthusiast get ready for these new wardrobe changes the airline has made for its cabin crew, including air hostesses and stewards.

The PIA cabin crew will now sport new uniforms by local designers.
=====================================================================================
These girls look very beautiful. But my personal favourites are the Air Hostess from Singapore Airlines.
f776d753836f130b684897b3dc1eaa9c.jpg

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
These girls look very beautiful. But my personal favourites are the Air Hostess from Singapore Airlines.View attachment 9899
Arre bhai... see my post #32!

It's not about how those Paki girls look since they looks nice.

Its about their dress where they got really confused on identity of Pakistan. :lol:

btw Singapore Airlines dress looks 100 times better, at least they have a traditional dress and not a confused identity case like Pakis.

hardip

@roma

Unless there is a fair closure to the Mumbai 26/11 episode there will be no peace with Pakistan...

I find Indian girls better than Pakistanis... Pakistani girls have boy'ish look ...

Oh My country Man.. Peace nd Pakistan (I would say Peace in Pakistan! ) !?
Never Heard Nd Happens...

But u r Compare ind vs paki in beauty???
Huh... !!!
N O W A Y... just think.. India Have great Bollywood... nd paki have just..

atnakiwood...
Nd Daawood:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles