Photos: PLA patrol Over Indo Tibetan Border

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Photos : PLA patrol Over Indo Tibetan Border..

The weather was particularly bad, patrol unit trekked against the wind, and walking 11 hours, four times on his way through marshes and rocky chaos, walked through eight glaciers, climbed four bingdabans.At last they successfully complete the patrol mission.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Another photos to record one PLA patrol team on the roof of world.
This time it's a special patrol team,teamers r major composed by chinese minority. Most of them r PLA Tibetan recruits.

indian_sukhoi

Obiously,...........Its not the place to be lost for sure.

Thanks for sharing. If everything goes has planned, I may visit the Himalayas(Heavan on Earth) atleast this time.

Coming back to present reality, In your first post. One of the soldier is actually eating a frozen ice. Doesnt that make his brain freeze, Normally they heat up the water before they drink right??

kickok1975

Another photos to record one PLA patrol team on the roof of world.
This time it's a special patrol team,teamers r major composed by chinese minority. Most of them r PLA Tibetan recruits.

I think these photos are in Xinjiang region, not Tibet

sandeepdg

^^ This patrol route is not much different to what our troops follow in J&K, Arunachal and other places like Rohtang Pass.

I just hope one day we get tibet back. something has to happen.
Tibet was never ours !! So we have no claim on it whatsoever, and please don't make illogical comments.

By the way Kunal which assault rifle are these Chinese troopers carrying ?? Seems like an AK-103...

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Me too. I have a feeling these privates are Uighur recruits from East Turkestan.
Qiaer Ding Yamaguchi ( altitude of 5575 meters).

Isnt its in tibet ?, Correct me if i am wrong..

The above info is incorrect abt rifles, Its the variant of Type-81..

amoy

Is it a place name? But Yamaguchi sounds Japanese meaning Yama=mountain Guchi=mouth

Part of Tibet (Aksai Chin) belongs to Urumqi Command (Military Region)

venkat

most of the soldiers look like local Tibetans !!!!

pmaitra

Isnt its in tibet ?, Correct me if i am wrong..
I don't really know. However, if what ohimalaya says is correct, then these soldiers are Uighurs, as they come under Urumqi command, because Urumqi is the capital of the Xinxiang province i.e. East Turkestan.

Is it a place name? But Yamaguchi sounds Japanese meaning Yama=mountain Guchi=mouth

Part of Tibet (Aksai Chin) belongs to Urumqi Command (Military Region)

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
some look tibetan , one had a caucasian nose ( probably uighur ) a few looked han chinese - probably a mixed minority-race patrol with some han chinese to keep an eye on them and maintain leadership while most of the handwork done by minorities !

huaxia rox

some look tibetan , one had a caucasian nose ( probably uighur ) a few looked han chinese - probably a mixed minority-race patrol with some han chinese to keep an eye on them and maintain leadership while most of the handwork done by minorities !
as if we had a caste system in PLA?no we dont do that.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
as if we had a caste system in PLA?no we dont do that.
ehehehehehehe what do you call the treatment of tibetans - no its not caste system - not even slavery ( AFTER ALL even the slaves of the usa managed to survive - it's worse than that - genocide would be a better word !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles