PETTY AND CHEAP POLITICS ON IFTAR PARTIES

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by anupamsurey, Jul 15, 2015.

1. anupamsurey

anupamsurey Regular Member

Hello DFIans I was forced to open this thread, because my Telly was bombarded with news channels showing debates on PM Modi not attending Iftar Party hosted by Honorable Prez Pranab Mukherji.

Now, tell me is it necessary to attend an Iftar party, or does it portrays Modi as Anti islam/ anti muslim (as the INC is proposing to the media).?

also, it is no news that, traditionally politicians have used Iftar as a way to consolidate their hold on Muslim votes, but recent trends have made Iftar Parties as a way to formulate anti BJP association.
    The reality check now is to discuss a way to bring muslims into mainstream society, and uplifting of poorer muslims in our society, all this can be done in Iftar parties where Muslim come sit and chat together. but sorry to say, thats not the reality.
    you are free to discuss the reality here- @rock127. @Mad Indian , @Rowdy , @Rashna , @proud_indian , @Blackwater ,@roma , @ezsasa @jackprince ,@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @OneGrimPilgrim grim @blueblood et all DFIans.

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  3. anupamsurey

some news making rounds regarding this topic.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi won't attend the Iftar party to be hosted by President Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday evening due to other "important programmes", the BJP said.

"The prime minister is preoccupied with important programmes. He has a meeting with chief ministers of northeastern states on Wednesday (evening)," BJP spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi said.

Modi will chair a meeting with the chief ministers to discuss major developmental projects. He will also launch th ..

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to once again skip President Pranab Mukherjee's Iftar party on Wednesday because of a prior engagement. The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said Modi has a meeting with the chief ministers from the North-East.

"The Prime Minister will chair a meeting with Chief Ministers from the North-Eastern states, including Sikkim, at 1900 hrs tomorrow," a PMO statement said. "Important development projects related to these states and the entire North-Eastern region are likely to figure in this meeting," it added.

Earlier in the day, Modi will chair the second meeting of the Governing Council of the NITI Aayog at 7, Race Course Road, his official residence in the national capital.

Two years in a row

Last year too, shortly after coming to power, Modi and a host of other senior ministers in the government had skipped the Iftar at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
    Iftar parties, a staple in the political circles during the Islamic month of Ramzan, are closely watched. On Monday, Congress president Sonia Gandhi had hosted one in the national capital which was attended by the who's who of the opposition as they gear up for Parliament's monsoon session starting July 20.

Modi has also been criticised for not hosting an Iftar party, which has been organised by former prime ministers including Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the first BJP leader to hold the position.
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...nt-pranab-mukherjee-iftar-party/1/451326.html

4. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

Dude why do you even give a fuck? Modi is here 4 more years and none of this shit will matter by then. Voters everywhere suffer from short term memory disorder. They don't remember and nor do care for things they can't see.

As long as Modi keep working towards economic progress nothing else will affect him or his prospects.

VIP, TrueSpirit2, Alien and 2 others like this.
  5. Rashna

Rashna Senior Member Senior Member

I don't see any reason for him to be present at Iftar dinner... its not like he is hosting it, if he was the host and not present that was another story.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    jackprince likes this.
  6. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

@anupamsurey I have been saying this several times now - We have to stop giving a damn about Seculars and their shit. Seriously, why do the seculars do it? To get muslim votes. So why do Hindus vote for them? The day the Hindus stop voting for these Congoons/seculars will be the day they will stop pandering to Muslims. Seriously, Hindus should start getting self respect and start shunning seculars. FFS we constitute 77% of the population in a "democracy", that too on a first past the poll system of voting. Even if just 50% Hindus vote consolidated to BJP, all this bs will stop and BJP will get a 4/5th majority. So what stopped the Hindus from being self respecting?

We should stop blaming others for our(Hindus) faults.

VIP, TrueSpirit2, Alien and 9 others like this.
  7. anupamsurey

I am n
    ot worried about modi, as i know he has brushed off such communal things (remember the skull cap thing), but what i am worried about is the way the congies and media thinking, is it really

8. anupamsurey

yeah it is true, more the congress goes to Muslim appeasement the more we (Hindus) will lean towards BJP, but it is not true in every case, an average Hindu donot think in this line, he is more concerned about Roti Kapda Makan....., but for a muslim ummah comes first and rest of the things take a backseat. but if keep on marginalising Muslims, more discord will be sown in our society, then we will have islamic terrorists like HUJI or SIMI blowing bombs and other stuff.

9. anupamsurey

I am not worried about modi, as i know he has brushed off such communal things (remember the skull cap thing), but what i am worried about is the way the congies and media thinking, is it really necessary to attend an Iftar to show that you are Muslim friendly. the way it goes congress can even lick muslim ass to get few votes. where does the same congress goes when it comes to hindu festivals. or other festivals.

10. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    earlier the news-traders used to ruminate on the skullcap-refusal crime of NaMo; that admittedly stretched far too long for its worth. this new drama though i think has already breathed its last. i saw the news today briefly, and only 2 were being played in loops - the shoot-out at gurgaon, and brief about the meet of NaMo with CMs.

i didn't even know that he hadn't attended iftaar last year too (GOSH! a damn sin in a secular country).
    those who have voted him to power don't bother with such nautanki, and many of them wanted him there to exactly change/end such fashionable secular stupidities. while the rudaali-brigade's cottage-industry also survives on exactly such kind of turd-manure; they'll keep churning ratshite, then instantly keep getting bambooed on twitter et al, until they keep getting even more irrelevant.

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  11. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Thats not any one's problem but theirs. It is not "our" duty to integrate them into "our" society. They chose to live here. So it is their duty to integrate with ours. Lets make it very clear. If they cant, they have no right to live in our society and can go to their reservations in Pakistan.

In other words, Hindus lack self respect

VIP, TrueSpirit2, Alien and 2 others like this.
  12. anupamsurey

agree with both.
    Hindus have lost self respect and respect for their culture and religion.
    same hindus were ok with humiliating jajiya, or britishers humialiating Hindus, or even Minorities humiliating a larger hindu populace.
    these same hindus say that an english speaking guy is way better than a Hindi speaking man.

13. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    hundreds of years of slavery tends to do that....

a glimpse from the wet dreams of secular pimps....of how Modi should behave

[​IMG]

damned be me!

14. blueblood

How did it worked out for Congress and others in 2014? Have some faith in this govt.

You can do one thing to put your mind at ease. Please notice the issues opposition is bringing forward and their impact on the electorate four years from now.

Manipur attack Vs 26/11

Ceasefire violations on LOC in 2014-2015 and response Vs Beheading of Lance Nayak Hemaraj and response.

Lalitgate Vs Coalgate

VK Singh's and Rajyavardhan Singh's statements about hunting down terrorists Vs Osama Ji and Hafiz Sayed Sahab.

Even after all the shit UPA-1 went through back then, they still won the second time because economy was growing at 9%+ and nobody wanted an old fart like Advani as PM not even me.

15. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

So they are not doing this now?

VIP, Samar Rathi, Mad Indian and 2 others like this.
  16. anupamsurey

as i said I am not worried for BJP, i am worried for the fate of politics in India, thats why i said it a petty and cheap politics.

17. anupamsurey

they are, but not all of them support their cause, what will happen if say 5 pc of Indian Muslims support terrorism.

18. blueblood

Politics was gone to the dogs the day Lal Bahadur Shastri died and Congress became the Italian mafia, only family no outsider. Only consolation was Rajiv Gandhi.

TrueSpirit2 likes this.
  19. blueblood

What the fuck.....:lol:

Isne Khatna bhi karwa liya kya?

Sone ki chidiya..........

anupamsurey likes this.
  20. anupamsurey

rajiv gandhi ! Really? as far as i know, he was not even Interested in India, he wanted to run away to Italy or London.

21. anupamsurey

ha ha ha astute.:rofl::rofl:

with 30 character