Pervez Musharraf on Indian Media

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
[video=dailymotion;xwva5s]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwva5s_musharraf-reply_news?start=6[/video]

We need him back :(

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
why do they invite Musharaf when each time they get abused by him live

very good points raised by Musharaf

*We don't believe in indian statement but in proof which india always hesitate to offer
*Indian media has launched a compaign to defame Pakistan army at international level
*Why will pakistan hand over a mutilated body to india of saurab kalia when they could easily deny we don't have him if he really was mutilated by them
*PA officially not participated in Kargil but ANI which has been merged with PA now.We participated after 2 indian air force fighters crossed the line and we shot down both of them

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Musharraf has always gotten screwed by Indian media.

Why Pak handed over Capt Kalia? Because back then Pak Army was not involved. It was the terrorists. So there was an alibi. Handing over mutilated bodies was to create a psychological impact. So Musharraf the leader of the terrorist forces of Pakistan can eff off.

India presents proof which is never food enough. Just like OBL was never on Pak soil but was dead or in Astan in spite of the US claims of him being in Pak.

Indian media does not have to shame Pak Army. It was shamed a long time ago. As they say badnam unhe kiya jata hai, jinka koi naam ho. Pak Army is a effing terror organization. Proved in many complicit roles during WoT and against India. But off course Pakis will deny.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
you guys have very bad memories of 1971, dont worry next time you guys wont have to think about ban memories as their wont be Pakistan to think about.

I dont think world will miss terrorist Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Musharraf has always gotten screwed by Indian media.

Why Pak handed over Capt Kalia? Because back then Pak Army was not involved. It was the terrorists. So there was an alibi. Handing over mutilated bodies was to create a psychological impact. So Musharraf the leader of the terrorist forces of Pakistan can eff off.

India presents proof which is never food enough. Just like OBL was never on Pak soil but was dead or in Astan in spite of the US claims of him being in Pak.

Indian media does not have to shame Pak Army. It was shamed a long time ago. As they say badnam unhe kiya jata hai, jinka koi naam ho. Pak Army is a effing terror organization. Proved in many complicit roles during WoT and against India. But off course Pakis will deny.
if i recall the interview i have watched so far

rest of the post not in my interest to reply

but i wish we had Musharaf in power atleast for the last 2 weeks.

is govt ne to izzat ki watt lagadi dii..indians bhi pakistan ko warns krne lagay :(

ye wakt b dekhna ko mill gya.kia ho gya hame :(

JBH22

Musharraf is doing what the average Pakistani is genetically programmed to do so, we should not expect aman ki asha from them.

I believe the real fault lies with Indian politician,media,intellectuals and section of Indian politician instead of this travesty of peace negotiations since 1947 they should focus on strengthening and making Fortress INDIA.

I'm surprised to read that after almost 6decades of independence now only IA is building underground arms depot etc. WTF

Tolaha

He is still in Britain right? Chased like a dog from his own country. What great man.
That's the tragedy of Pakistan @Dovah! The best of the Pakistanis are made into bagodas! It maybe the non-Muslim Noble prize winner, the mettalurgical engineer who discovered nukes or the brilliant young general who was later forced to become the President of Pakistan! The travesties of such talented folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
if i recall the interview i have watched so far

rest of the post not in my interest to reply

but i wish we had Musharaf in power atleast for the last 2 weeks.

is govt ne to izzat ki watt lagadi dii..indians bhi pakistan ko warns krne lagay :(

ye wakt b dekhna ko mill gya.kia ho gya hame :(
Kiyani is even more anti India than Mushy so you can safely say your Army thought it was wise to back down against an angry Indian army.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kiyani is even more anti India than Mushy so you can safely say your Army thought it was wise to back down against an angry Indian army.
kiyani and anti india?usey to theek se bolna b ni ata

the next possible COAS expected is one great person and agressive like Musharaf

Musharaf was not anti india..

JBH22

kiyani and anti india?usey to theek se bolna b ni ata

the next possible COAS expected is one great person and agressive like Musharaf

Musharaf was not anti india..
By default each Pakistani is anti-Indian most precisely anti-hindu.

Anyway Pakistan generals build or destroy their country we are not really concerned so long they don't butt in Indian affairs :)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
By default each Pakistani is anti-Indian most precisely anti-hindu.

Anyway Pakistan generals build or destroy their country we are not really concerned so long they don't butt in Indian affairs :)
i guess i have told you many times..please stop watching indian media

you don't know the ground reality.believe or not but in pakistan no one care about India or indian..the punjabi does has some hate feelings for india.but rest of Pakistanis are least worried about India

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nice joke. Musharraf not anti India. :rotflmao:
Indeed.

Musharaf is a muture man,..unlike one indian army official i saw few days back on indian channel interview and his blind hatred for pakistan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Indeed.

Musharaf is a muture man,..unlike one indian army official i saw few days back on indian channel interview and his blind hatred for pakistan
Blind hatred? You've got to be kidding me.

By the way don't your schools teach blind hatred for Indians and Hindus in particular?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

you don't know the ground reality.believe or not but in pakistan no one care about India or indian..the punjabi does has some hate feelings for india.but rest of Pakistanis are least worried about India
Yup we should watch Paki media and in particular his highness Zahid Hamid

JBH22

I'm not saying you are obsessed with India but the hate is there.
Well even I don't care about Pakistan so long it does not attack or send its terrorist here.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Blind hatred? You've got to be kidding me.

By the way don't your schools teach blind hatred for Indians and Hindus in particular?

I am not kidding
and
Media BS..i still remember the pak study book and nothing about hatred against india is mentioned

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm not saying you are obsessed with India but the hate is there.
Well even I don't care about Pakistan so long it does not attack or send its terrorist here.
And you think hate is not on indian side?
hate is because of kashmir issue only..and hate between rivals is common through the world be it among the brazil and argentina or usa and russia
china and vietnam,south and north korea,germany and russia,turkey and greece,iran and saudia

so this is common

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles