Pervez Musharraf announces that he will return to Pakistan

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Flash news on NDTV that Pervez Musharraf to end his exile in UK and enter Pakistan.

Interesting time ahead. :popcorn:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Musharraf ends exile, announces return to Pakistan

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf who famously deposed Nawaz Sharif in a coup in 1999, has announced the end of his exile and has said he will return to Pakistan.

Saying that his heart was 'bleeding' for his country, Musharraf said, "I am not going to Pakistan to create enemies. It's time for reconciliation. For all those who love Pakistan, I would like to tell them that I am returning to Pakistan because I love Pakistan."

Elaborating on exactly why his heart was 'bleeding'Musharraf said, "Religious terrorism is eating us from the inside. People are destroying Pakistan in the name of religion. What kind of Islam is this?"

"If there is one thing that is lacking in Pakistan it is leadership", he added.

The news is not unexpected.

Since the start of 2011, news has been circulating that Musharraf will return to Pakistan before the next national elections. He himself has vowed this in several interviews. On Piers Morgan Tonight, Musharraf announced his plans to return to Pakistan on 23 March 2012 in order to seek the Presidency in 2013

He launched his own political party, the All Pakistan Muslim League, in June 2010.

Musharraf ends exile, announces return to Pakistan | Firstpost

one

Where is my beer and pop corn????:laugh: Interesting times ahead indeed. Expect more traffic on this site. May his soul rest in pieces. :thumb:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Yeah, he is so honest that he planned Kargil and sent regular army and when they were getting slaughtered at Indian Army hands he labelled his own soldiers as militants.
Yup, but the guy was comparing him with Pak politicians, in that sense he is holier than the Dalai Lama (Please forgive my using his holiness name). To the Pakistanis, he is their Lion after all.

Who can forget the fear on his face when Bush came calling, only to roar in defiance once he'd left. Or his thunderous speech on the brink of war, only to call the policeman Uncle (US), the invincible Papa &Mom (GCC), the higher than himalaya and deeper than Ocean BFF(China, oh yes), the neighbours (Basicalky anybody they could get within earshot of), once the IA began mobilising.

So basically, He is a pure lion, from the land of the great Arabs, who has defied India-Well atleast thats his image in Pak, and thats what matters. Hell he even managed to get some Indian soldiers killed in Kargil, never mind got nearly his whole country into a oil free diet. Can anyone in Pak come up with such a CV for running Pak?
Oh, I know, the great Niazi, who thundered he'd fight to the last kafir, only to set a world record in surrender.

average american

I like him because he had the guts to tell Muslims....
"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race," he told the delegates.
President Musharraf""

You never see that kind of honesty int he Muslim world.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race," he told the delegates.
President Musharraf""

That's the truth about Pakistan. What is honesty about Musharraf here?. He let hundreds of his soldiers die based on a lie.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
President Musharraf""

Few words dont make a "man" ... his actions make.He KILLED the democracy of Pakistan and did Kargil.

A General who refused to accept soldiers of his Army is a coward one.

He is going to put Pakistan in danger again.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Because elections are getting near.

Imran Khan, Musharraf, Kayani, Zardari, Gilani, Talibs. Good luck Pak ! :wave:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Mushy might not be returning to get arrested. He may have cut a deal with the army to make sure he is able to fight elections. It will become pretty interesting out there.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I think he is waiting for caretaker government to come into place before he can put foot in Pakistan. If he comes when PPP is in government, then he will be definitely arrested. He might have got some hints as to when caretaker government is going to form.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
President Musharraf""

And btw he was hiding Osama for years who was a killer of 3000 Civilian Americans (and not to mention 15,000 Coalition Deaths including death of 2100 US soldiers) and milked you for Billions and responsible for the mess up you are in.This same guy said he doesnt know where is Osama.

Pakistan has become fish bone in your throat... cant pull it out cant swallow it in so basically you are paying Pakistan for the bullets which is killing your own soldiers. War in Afghanistan

But as you said you like him for his "speeches" :thumb:

Reactions: WMD

average american

I dont know of any other Muslim honest enough to tell Muslims the truth about them selves.
President Musharraf""
How much more hes guilty of I dont know.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I dont know of any other Muslim honest enough to tell Muslims the truth about them selves.
President Musharraf""
How much more hes guilty of I dont know.
It is a General Knowledge. You don't need any HONEST person, let alone Musharraf to tell Pakis how pathetic they are. Everyone knows about it.

gokussj9

Country flag
Funny that you call the man who two timed the US for a good 8 years as honest. You are a perfect example of how US fails to recognize people and make the wrong choices to make partners.
IMO US knew well and good that Baki's were two timing them. But Kissinger and co. also know very well that
this is the only country that can whore out to any extent for money and hence for their game to remain active in
south asia, they need Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles