performance of 4G mobile data service in india ?

square

Strategic Issues
after a long thought i decided to open a thread on this issue...

many mobile service providers are giving 4g mobile data at a very low price after the jio success...

but are we getting a 4g speed as advertise ?

isn't this a a case of cheating which the regulatets are just decided to close eyes ?

square

Strategic Issues
???..........????…..........????.........

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Jio needs to fix dropped calls before I would worry about unlimited data speeds for pennies. It is like trying to run before you can walk.

AnantS

Country flag
Vodafone speed not good. Since the day I switched to 4g from 3G, I cant even tether.

Airtel esp if you are hotspot user, the data charges are insane... consider this for 2GB one has to pay 500+Rs!!!

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Airtel esp if you are hotspot user, the data charges are insane... consider this for 2GB one has to pay 500+Rs!!!
:shock::shock::shock: This is frikkin crazy! And what are the charges for Jio and Vodafone for 2GB?

AnantS

Country flag
:shock::shock::shock: This is frikkin crazy! And what are the charges for Jio and Vodafone for 2GB?
dunno about JIO but for Vodafone an addon pack of 3GB is for 650 Rs.

But Now let me tell you how wonderful Vodafone 4G is. The thing is 4g is only used for data service. The moment you take calls or make call, vodafone switches from 4g to 2g as voice over LTE is not yet supported in vodafone! The voice quality sucks!!!! So gone is my ability to take call and watch presentation on phone simultaneously, which I could do on 3G vodafone earlier!!! Talk about taking one step ahead and two step backwards....

airtel

Country flag
Can you guys post the speed using this. www.speedtest.net

And also to mention yours plan
that website provides Fake results .............this is the screenshot is from windows task-manager , according to IDM , downloading speed is about 3 Mbps ( that is the actual speed ) ............jio is cheaper , i am using 503 rupee plan in which i get 2 GB per day for 4 Months .............after using 2gb Data in 1 day they reduce speed .

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
BC BC BC fuck fuck fuck wtf!!!!!! kind of speeds you are getting with jio i only get 10mbs with my super expensive 2500rs per month broadband i would become a jio shill if it really provides such fantastic ungodly speed:rage::rage::rage::lehappy::lehappy::lehappy::lehappy:
i am getting this speed during night ...........din mein itni nahi aati .

soon they will launch Jio fiber I think that will be a better option for You .

aliyah

warid is better here...... .......... ......... ............. .............

Attachments

square

Strategic Issues
vodafone 3g has much better speed then their 4g.....how ? could not get jet...

may be its because of the cost....vodafone 4g is available at 147rs for 28 days 2.5GB....
speed is even below 2g...

for 3g , the charges are three times for the same data....

seem everybody making fool of the customer...

AnantS

Country flag
vodafone 3g has much better speed then their 4g.....how ? could not get jet...

may be its because of the cost....vodafone 4g is available at 147rs for 28 days 2.5GB....
speed is even below 2g...

for 3g , the charges are three times for the same data....

seem everybody making fool of the customer...
voda is dokha ... their 4g is half hearted attempt. read my previous post. Voda 3g is much better than their 4g

square

Strategic Issues
voda is dokha ... their 4g is half hearted attempt. read my previous post. Voda 3g is much better than their 4g
vodafone has the best 2g and 3g signal stength......they had initially invested heavly with equipments of EU standard.....whereas tata , rcom aircel all bought chinese good for thier 2g ,3g and cdma service and it reflects in their performance...

but it seem that now vodafonw too has bought cheap chinese equipments now for their 4g ...

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
to be honest,Jio is the sole reason of my arrival on this forum.Before JIO,i used to come here as guest only.

I've used Jio since its arrival and during those days the speed was amazing and fuckin' UNLIMITED DATA was given to the users.(At first day,me and my friend had downloaded about 375+ GBs. That moron filled his harddrive with 'Corn' and i filled mine with Games).

I used Jio for about 8 months but now had to switch back to crappy Telenor 2g cause Jio started charging for their service.

Global Defence

Articles