Perfect parenting a mirage?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I know this a defense forum but i thought i could post this in the members corner atleast.

This lady Shefali Tsabary seriously has a lot of wisdom, if anyone says wisdom is mostly a male thing then the way this mother talks about parenting really shows what part of the Women's brain is far superior to men.

Really liked her thoughts on parenting, she sounds deep and if anyone has the rest of the video please post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
She is referring to a mix of spirituality and psychology, a very-very deep thought. Its not an alien concept to the Indians, but it is good people are re-exploring it and putting it across for the larger good but then for parents to follow it, they need to develop a very deep understanding and then parenting is just one facet of it.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Pasting my FB post here:
Civic Sense of Indian Corporate Staff :
--"Barge right in the elevator before letting others step out. Even if that means someone missing his/her floor."
--"Decorate that under construction site with used paper cups and plastic glasses. Even when there's a trash bin lying barely 10 meters away."
After these first hand experiences I give up, I will never blame the layman when this is the condition of the elite .. whatever !!
Parenting troubles. Our parents coach us into study rats and corporate job machines. Where is the emphasis on building Individuals?
Regards,
Virendra

amitkriit

This is a world full of morons like me who cannot take right decisions for themselves, then how can one expect us perfection in parenting which is perhaps the most wonderful and difficult job in the world?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am a perfect parent.

That is my opinion.

My children don't agree with me!

They are not perfect children.

But I am still a perfect parent.

How?

Because I am an Indian and the buck stops at - I said so - Main Dasiya!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hey, have you chaps noticed?

GK is a perfect gentleman and a super asset to the forum!

Three Cheers for GK!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles