Peace with Pakitan At All Cost or Perish

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
kia baat ha apki

machar?

you might not know but malaria has killed more people than anything else in the world.including humans
You are exactly doing what malaria did to Humanity.....Now it's controlled and soon will be completely eradicated!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I know many Muslims who are more pro India and secular ideas than many of others.

We cannot broadbrush them as a universal monolith.with a common idea.
Again, you are broadbrushing them too by assuming something about their character. That they have deep allegiance towards India.

You Sir, were in the Armed Forces. The people serving in the Armed Forces are above petty distinctions of class, caste, religion. They are devoted to their cause of protecting the nation.

However, how many regular Muslims do you know? Especially the urban ghetto living ones? Have you been to their aggregations? Do you know what sort of topics they discuss? They can't even say Vande Mataram without insulting their religion.
Don't assume so much about the Muslim character sir, time has proved this sort of assessment wrong and if you give it an opportunity, time will prove you wrong again.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No peace with Pakistan, accept it ! can you compromise with a rapist ?

mki

Indeed.

No need to be a thakedaar of muslim world

But we want to go as far from india/indian as far possible
blow your self someware in pakistan and take 10-15 more pakis with you to your heaven... thats the only place left for you..... :taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Wrong,

Only those muslims who accept their Hindu ancestory are truly secular. Rest are trying to sow a purse from pigs ear.
That would be a bit too extreme a thought and I don't agree.

But you are entitled to your views.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yess but only brainwashed one.brainwashed by stupid mullah
Yet it kille the non brainwashed, who in turn go to the brainwashed on Friday for a dose and get brainwashed and get cracking in the name of the Islam, they feel is the only true Islam and gets rid of the others who are false believers of Islam (as per them!).

And so what they lose on the roundabouts, they make up on the swings!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yet it kille the non brainwashed, who in turn go to the brainwashed on Friday for a dose and get brainwashed and get cracking in the name of the Islam, they feel is the only true Islam and gets rid of the others who are false believers of Islam (as per them!).

And so what they lose on the roundabouts, they make up on the swings!
brainwashed will kill the non brainwashed.

every muslim feel so but they are brainwashed to a extent to kill any kafir you see

but here in Pakistan case they blow up muslims,mosque.madrassa but not church etc

they are brainwashd to kill their own muslims

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He is working for the UNRIPE.

UN Reprisal Incorporated (of Pakistan) Extremists.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
brainwashed will kill the non brainwashed.

every muslim feel so but they are brainwashed to a extent to kill any kafir you see

but here in Pakistan case they blow up muslims,mosque.madrassa but not church etc

they are brainwashd to kill their own muslims
Great.

What a circus!

Killing your own and that too only their own because of intolerance that the other sect are non Muslims!

What a way to go!

Muslim brotherhood and the hypocrisy of addressing all as bhai!

Right, Farhanbhai[?/I]

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Great.

What a circus!

Killing your own and that too only their own because of intolerance that the other sect are non Muslims!

What a way to go!

Muslim brotherhood and the hypocrisy of addressing all as bhai!

Right, Farhanbhai[?/I]

but not every muslim is like this

in pakistan the main party responsible for shia killing is sipa e sahaba.

Islam is the best religion but muslims are the worst follower

arya

Country flag
yes peace at any coast cut the crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
but not every muslim is like this
So you admit humans are different and can not be one merely by following Islam

in pakistan the main party responsible for shia killing is sipa e sahaba.
They are Muslims, Pakistanies and Islamists too.

Islam is the best religion but muslims are the worst follower
You again admit that one does not become good merely on the basis of what religion one follows. One can be good without the religion also. Religion guides and human nature drives.

Hence better religions are those which emphasise on improving human nature rather than on building communities, empires, Caliphate, Arab world and Muslim world even at the cost of conversion by sword....

arya

Country flag
well they are asking Kashmir and few people are saying give them and buy peace

but then will ask Hyderabad then Delhi

but again few so called peace lover will then say give to them

parijataka

Country flag
Mediacrooks says it like it is!

Rooting For The Enemy - Part-1

On the morning of September 12, 2001 the prominent French newspaper Le Monde headlined "We are all Americans". This was to show solidarity, share the grief and anger over the 9/11 attacks on the US. Two years later when George Bush decided to attack Iraq, the French strongly opposed the US and weren't part of the coalition that launched a war on Iraq. Protesting the French, two Republican Representatives ordered "French fries" in the canteens at Capitol Hill be renamed as "Freedom fries" (see pic of the menu). Soon the term "Freedom fries" became pop culture and a symbol of boycott of French products. That was jingoism at its best. By 2006 the stupidity was reversed and Americans were back to "French fries". But the US and France have a long history of friendship. The French fought on the side of Americans for their independence from the British. It was the French who gave America the 'Statue of Liberty', which stands as a symbol of freedom. The statue holds a tablet in one hand with the date of American independence, July 4, 1776, inscribed on it. Friends often have minor tiffs but good friendships aren't broken. Friends don't go to war or attack each other.

When bimbos from Bollywood lament cancellation of shows of Pakistanis over the latest beheadings they reflect poor understanding of friendships. Blunt Truth: We DO NOT have a history of friendship with Pakistan. Period! NDTV reports Javed Akhtar (who else?) and Prasoon Joshi lamenting the situation about arts suffering. They don't understand India, they don't understand Pakistan and most of all they don't understand friendship. India and Pakistan share a history but have never shared friendship and I dare say, they never will. Pakistan was created on the concept and in the belief that Muslims can't live a just life with Hindus. Many of their leaders have vowed a 1000-year Jihad on India. So, for many "useful idiots" who keep thinking arts and sports should be kept out of the equation one can only imagine these idiots can't see what ordinary Indians can see. Unfortunately, these useful idiots also happen to be prominent public celebrities. Seriously, what kind of morons worry about arts and sports when their soldiers are being beheaded? Only some in Bollywood and some in our MSM!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5WjAnYEo3...DFA/q3UQici2S4s/s1600/BDutt-CommunalRiots.jpg

Here's a tweet from Barkha Dutt. (Who else would this come from, eh?) To a rhetorical tweet by Shammy Baweja (Harinder), a journalist with the IndiaToday group, she responds, expectedly, with a nonsensical estimate about communal riots before war. A very insightful and observant Tweeter (@BhaskarChat) drew an "experience" from this tweet of hers. He mentioned that when India stacked up its army on the border after the December 2001 attack on Parliament it resulted in some "anti-India" elements igniting the incident at Godhra in February 2002. This resulted in the burning of a train and 59 passengers and then led to a backlash leading to communal riots. Is that what Barkha predicts? And what is all this hate about? Most of it is being fuelled by idiotic statements and actions by the media. What kind of people hold "Candle Light" debates immediately after news of the recent beheadings? Yeah, you got that right: only people from MSM and Bollywood. Who's moderating the debate? A minister from the UPA govt which is struggling to handle the situation! And the lady has also handed ammunition to the Pakis to deny/defend the beheadings. It's from a story that now needs a thorough investigation. I would even demand a military inquiry or an SIT.

One of Barkha's favourite characters is Alice. Yep, that's Alice from "Alice in wonderland" the famous fairy tale and one of great literary imagination. She often draws analogies to current situations and affairs from Alice. Barkha's writings too are sprinkled with an abundance of literary flair and imagination. On January 17, Zafar Hilaly, a former Pak diplomat, held up a newspaper on Headlines Today and quoted an article by Barkha Dutt where she had mentioned Indian Army had beheaded a Pak soldier during the Kargil war. Now, this Hilaly has been on many TV channels for a week over the Pak beheading incident but it's only on January 17 he claimed Indians too had beheaded Pak soldiers in the past. Where did he get his hint and inspiration from? Let me just reproduce this edited excerpt from Kafila (This is about BD's program "Indo-Pak Tipping Point" on January 15 on NDTV)

Around 21:15 into the programme, Admiral Ramdas says, "Beheading of Troops has been going on from both sides has been for some time, I mean there is evidence of this"¦"

Barkha Dutt, eager to change the subject, nervously interjects and says 'I want you to comment, Sir, on Sporting and Cultural ties, because that is what has been hit today"¦'.

Gen. V.P. Malik says (around 24:40) ""¦And I don't agree with Admiral (Ram) Das that both sides have been doing this, I would like to see anybody give me one instance where this kind of inhuman act has been done by the Indian army"¦ I know that with great respect, we not only buried their bodies with great respect"¦ we returned any body that they asked for."

Barkha Dutt knows what Admiral Ramdas was talking about"¦ she has written about it (the decapitation of Pakistani soldiers by the Indian army during the Kargil conflict in the summer of 1999) herself in Himal magazine (June, 2001).

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army's administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black—it looked like a moustache. "Look again," said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw. It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. "The boys got it as a gift for the brigade," said the colonel, softly, but proudly.

So that is an instance where 'this kind of inhuman act' did happen. So why did she not say so to Gen. Malik. She is not 'anybody', she was there, and this is an issue that is being discussed on a show that she is anchoring. How long can it be before she gets called out for the gross irresponsibility of her reticence on this very crucial matter. Was she lying in 2001, or, is she concealing the truth now?

So when Admiral Ramdas brought up the issue what did Barkha try to do? She tried to distract him with the same Sports and Bollywood stuff that Javed Akhtar and Prasoon Joshi wail about. As if that's the biggest concern staring at us right now. So, did Barkha write a first-hand account of what she really saw? Is she telling the truth? Should we trust Admiral Ramdas or General Malik? More importantly, who do Barkha and NDTV trust? We'll seek some answers in part-2.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles