Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Haha, look what happens when you are a secular country and try to 'fight' terrorism tooth and nail by bringing in tons of refugees and housing and feeding them.
I guess when fundamentalist fight fundamentalist then there won't be any refugee problem you don't sapre anybody to be a refugee, you kill everybody including the innocents.

Only a fool thinks that moderat'ism' can fight fundamentalism. In any case, this is exactly what happens when you try to do something ridiculous like that. You get butchered.
even the islamic fundamentalists also thinks moderates and secularists as fools but that doesn't change the fact that only fools are religuous fundamentalists.
Ever heard of the Indian Army? Ever heard of them being Secular? Hope you have. These secular folks have some war cries, which may sound very 'secular' to you - take a look.
Be good enough to explain why Indian Army and 'Right wingers' have similar war cries.
Indian army war cries i believe is followed from british period..there it is from a background of people finding pride and emotion in regional,cast, and religious identities rather than indian nationalism..its part of our history and tradition but that doesn't mean that it should not be changed now.In 1949 itself the Indian government abolished recruitment on an ethnic, linguistic, caste, or religious basis.so when you point out such things what you should understand is that we are moving towards opposite direction not towards the old times.many such things are part of our tradition, we have abandoned many such very obvious practices, we are still continuing many less obviously religious practices cuch as breaking coconut etc because those are very difficult to conclude whether it can be termed cultural or religious..there are many such things where arguments can be made for or against..there are many such gray areas...where its difficult to stand for or against it..but one thing i am sure about is the direction we should move..such examples cannot be an excuse to introduce more and more religious things into the govt and system..those things should be considered as an exception because of its historical nature and tradition..

times has changed now and today there shouldn't be any other slogan or war cry which can supass the feeling pride, emotions and confidance when one say and hear bharath matha ki jai or vande matharam ".

it is a tradition which should give way to change. I have expressed my opinion when i debated with sir.ray.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...sureda-for-saying-jai-hind.63563/#post-947090

raja696

Yes, show your bravado in dealing with internet and then talk secularism and tolerance when your fellow Hindus are blown up and killed by muzzies in Kerala, wb and Hyd. You must be a brave Hindu:lol:
haha u or me cant change (Hindu mindset) bro, more than half our population is poor and have to work for daily needs, pay loan debts interest rates set by raghuram ji, they barely have time to take care of family or friends and etc. So who cares abt ur coin word Hindu cowards or what ever.
1) As per religion is concerned Hinduism is oldest in its origins, no body know who found it and from where it started. I term Hinduism is more than a religion.
2)Christianity is found by Constantine to group his people in to one, against rebellions. So bible was founded and Jesus story was introduced.(man made)
3) Mr oohammad found his own set of rules and conquered all his enemies. This religion is designed for dictators.(man made)

Have you ever agreed (religion has got every thing to do with terrorism).

How many times do u think before to tell ur friends of ur faith or others (religion has got every thing to do with terrorism)(some one said extremism in lSlam , now lslam is extremism).

When we have balls to say that in public and public has iron balls to agree with that. The answer to ur madness is realized. BTW we read conspiracies, articles and other bullsht and we have so much time. You must be retired, en I must be jobless kafir:rofl::hippo:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
RIP!!

Unchecked immigration and too much of marxist liberal elite support for - islamistsorganizations and mosque networks will cause more such attacks. We should understand that libral elites are much more stronger in France as compared to India where they are handful (though in powerful positions of various media houses and academic institutions, also in con-gress), hence expect more BS to cover the tracts of islamism in EU!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It is time Indian govt frames a standard "communication strategy" w.r.t European countries, given that these incidents will only increase this coming decade.

Communication strategy should be like saying "we told you so" without saying it directly. Sponsoring a series of documentaries(by international directors) might be a good idea for a start. It is time to learn few things from Americans and Russians regarding propaganda.

Just mentioning terrorism in speeches may not have desired result.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
haha u or me cant change (Hindu mindset) bro, more than half our population is poor and have to work for daily needs, pay loan debts interest rates set by raghuram ji, they barely have time to take care of family or friends and etc. So who cares abt ur coin word Hindu cowards or what ever.
1) As per religion is concerned Hinduism is oldest in its origins, no body know who found it and from where it started. I term Hinduism is more than a religion.
2)Christianity is found by Constantine to group his people in to one, against rebellions. So bible was founded and Jesus story was introduced.(man made)
3) Mr oohammad found his own set of rules and conquered all his enemies. This religion is designed for dictators.(man made)

Have you ever agreed (religion has got every thing to do with terrorism).

How many times do u think before to tell ur friends of ur faith or others (religion has got every thing to do with terrorism)(some one said extremism in lSlam , now lslam is extremism).

When we have balls to say that in public and public has iron balls to agree with that. The answer to ur madness is realized. BTW we read conspiracies, articles and other bullsht and we have so much time. You must be retired, en I must be jobless kafir:rofl::hippo:
:pound:

Yes, poverty and joblessness are not there among muzzies and only Hindus have them. That's why muzzies are what they now while Hindus are too pathetic to even call them out.

Seriously stop this pathetic excuse giving for the Hindus . Either stop being cowards or stop getting offended for being called out for being cowards

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The reason behind all the terror troubles in paris and all over the world is, the US sponsored color revolutions and Saddam, Qadafi hunt in middle east.

Who backed jihadis in syria to overthrow Assad? Answer --- US.

if at all the dumb ass brigade at US state dept shut its ass and mouth tight and focussed on eradicating terrorism from the global terror nursery of Af-Pak area this would not have happened.

Instead they got down to witch hunting Saddam, Qadafi, and Asad as if they were the only three dictators in the world and turned the whole of middle east into terror nursery, all the while blithely ignoring the terror funding by their strategic ally KSA.

So why are you surprised about anti US statements here?
Oh please will you stop giving useless excuses for this mental illness called Islam?

Have Hindus started blowing up London and other enlgis cities for destroying India?

So what if usa bombed the Gaddafi? What excuse does these jihadis have killing civies? Will you go and rape a muzzies woman if a Hindu nutjob comes and asks you to?

The difference of course between us and these barbarians are we are too civilised to fall for propaganda and barbarity while they are just barbarians raised on a barbaric ideology.

That's why they kill, rape kaffirs as it is all halal in their book.

For heavens sake stop legitimising these barbarians by giving excuse or blaming USA .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And Isis was due to instability in Syria . OK fine. So what instability is there in the civilised part of the world that millions are supporting it and thousands are running to join it there? How many from UK, Fra, Her, Aus, Ind etc have gone there to join Isis ?

So pls stop this pathetic excuse giving.

raja696

:pound:

Yes, poverty and joblessness are not there among muzzies and only Hindus have them. That's why muzzies are what they now while Hindus are too pathetic to even call them out.

Seriously stop this pathetic excuse giving for the Hindus . Either stop being cowards or stop getting offended for being called out for being cowards
haha thats y i am laughing as much as you because ur laughing at urself . may gob bless you with cross, om, and moon with dots and dedicate you as head of ur clan in spl secret society. :)

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
How is this not extortion? Pay me or I will join a jihadis force and blow you up?
I meant was Germany can buy them out for some time with goodies. But what about next generation. At least in European nations, the follow up generations are more radical than their parents.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
france is a secular country...a ideology you oppose with tooth and nail..they have been dealing with islamic terrorism and they will deal with it in future also with out without falling in to a christian fundamentalism.you can fight fundamentalism and terrorism being secular...invoking opposite fundamentalism is the worst way to fight another fundamentalism.
Snake oil/strawman +bull shit.

Who said we need Hindu/xtian fundamentalism to combat barbarians? What we need is a policy to protect the civilisation from the barbaric folks. So civilised folks, Hindus, xtians and others(non Muslims) will be given full rights while barbs(Muslims) will be thrown into ME where they can happily follow their mental illness to their heart's content.

Win win for both of us- barbarians remain in their home and civilized people live in ours and we all are happy:yey:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I meant was Germany can buy them out for some time with goodies. But what about next generation. At least in European nations, the follow up generations are more radical than their parents.
I understand what you mean but I am saying this whole terrorists can be kept quite with jobs and welfare itself is extortion..

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Snake oil/strawman +bull shit.

Who said we need Hindu/xtian fundamentalism to combat barbarians? What we need is a policy to protect the civilisation from the barbaric folks. So civilised folks, Hindus, xtians and others(non Muslims) will be given full rights while barbs(Muslims) will be thrown into ME where they can happily follow their mental illness to their heart's content.

Win win for both of us- barbarians remain in their home and civilized people live in ours and we all are happy:yey:
The solution you give is not implementable anywhere.

But the first step is to know what you are dealing with. Only then one can devise strategy to fight it. The solutions should be implemented on war footing. Just make sure that Islam becomes like communism and goes out of fashion. Look at Hindu apologists- that is what years of brainwashing can do. Although I am not sure it would happen with Islam.

But I also think, it is Islam's problem and others should not care about how they reform it. The only way forward till then is be prepared and not cede an inch. At least India should actively ban websites which spread Jihad and put the hate-mongers behind bars and increase surveillance both at community level and in mosques.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If hollande really means what he is saying, we should be hearing about French legionnaires integrated into peshmerga or Kurdish on the ground in Syria or Iraq with in a week.

If not, Europeans still not serious about ISIS.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Neither France nor Germany will be able to take any lessons from this. Already the clamour for 'tolerance', 'peace' and 'terrorism has no religion'. It is a matter of days till the whole thing is forgotten.
At least India should actively ban websites which spread Jihad and put the hate-mongers behind bars and increase surveillance both at community level and in mosques.
The IB already does surveillance in moskques and mad-rassas. We have all the evidence necessary to put Wahabis of India in the docks, but idiotic masses, would not understand. For that, we need proper propaganda to educate them against these clear and present dangers.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It might not be refugees, France must have enough of home-grown jihadis just like UK.
ISIS claims responsibility and even if Refugees didn't do it, it doesn't mean they would not do it in future.The chances have just increased many folds and the "War" is on.Just read that terrorists said "This is for Syria".

It's so easy to brainwash people with Islamic Jihad.France already have largest Muslim population in EU.

Is the crisis over yet? And who is responsible for the attack?
ISIS... which follows Religion of Peace,Love,Brotherhood,Equality et al. :dude:

130 odd killed... now West is experiencing what "TERRORISM" is.Now UNSC condemns attacks.

They didn't care much when Terrorism happens in India. :truestory

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
even the islamic fundamentalists also thinks moderates and secularists as fools but that doesn't change the fact that only fools are religuous fundamentalists.

Indian army war cries i believe is followed from british period..there it is from a background of people finding pride and emotion in regional,cast, and religious identities rather than indian nationalism..its part of our history and tradition but that doesn't mean that it should not be changed now.In 1949 itself the Indian government abolished recruitment on an ethnic, linguistic, caste, or religious basis.so when you point out such things what you should understand is that we are moving towards opposite direction not towards the old times.many such things are part of our tradition, we have abandoned many such very obvious practices, we are still continuing many less obviously religious practices cuch as breaking coconut etc because those are very difficult to conclude whether it can be termed cultural or religious..there are many such things where arguments can be made for or against..there are many such gray areas...where its difficult to stand for or against it..but one thing i am sure about is the direction we should move..such examples cannot be an excuse to introduce more and more religious things into the govt and system..those things should be considered as an exception because of its historical nature and tradition..

times has changed now and today there shouldn't be any other slogan or war cry which can supass the feeling pride, emotions and confidance when one say and hear bharath matha ki jai or vande matharam ".

it is a tradition which should give way to change. I have expressed my opinion when i debated with sir.ray.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...sureda-for-saying-jai-hind.63563/#post-947090
You are an idiot, whose opinion will be bulldozed by the people of Bharatvarsh, and more importantly by the Armed Forces of India. A force where more than 90% of individuals are Hindus will forever chant Hindu slogans, be it from or before British traditions. The Hindu beliefs in their pantheon and mythology predates British or any other masters you may have/ have had.
NO ONE CARES FOR THE 3%. If the 3% feel hurt, let them join the other side. Period.

Gabriel92

Country flag
I think you are being paranoid. (P.S.: Well, that was a sarcasm.)

6000+ civilians dead in Donbass. Just an FYI.

+1.

I wish the French people or the government could have said the same thing about the victims of Donbass. Instead, they chose to be sympathetic towards the Nazi regime in Kiev.
Please,take your shits elsewhere,when attacks happen in India i am not BITCHING about if India is good or not,instead i show my simpathy to the Indian people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles