Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Notice the difference in reaction between charlie hebdo and this attacks the reactions are very limited in this thread. Looks like France and EU are getting used to Islamic terrorism just like Indians are used to it by now.
You mean the sicular france and EU getting used it ? Perhaps they should revert themselves to be a christian county to fight it ? they must be sick and tiered of their pseudo secularism which is very weak to fight islamic fundamentalism, they should adopt christian fundamentalism to fight the islamic fundamentalism.

@Agnostic_Indian you are welcome to Come and comment here. Your co religionists being themselves again.
It's your counterparts with same religuous intolerance who is doing this kind of things..only differance is you are yet to reach their level in this kinds of acts..but i know you are trying your best to match their intolerance with yours. You both are anti secular and anti liberal, anti freedom..you are all the same and you guys grow feeeding on each other.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
WTF are you talking 99% Americans don't know what is Sunni or Shia or Ahmadi.They supported saudi for political gains, even Sickular Hindus are supporting PALIESTAIN even after 800 yrs massacre of Hindu's what you call it then?.

US was only aware of Islamic extremism on 9/11,after 15 years war (direct/proxy) they realized there is no Extremism in Islam,Islam itself is Extremism!. o_O

BTW Americans are not blind/secular they are supremo racist,arrogant &proud same goes to Muslims.Two arrogant's never ever live happily, one will&must die.

2.US interests in&around the world ,White xian EU destruction/terrorism before the eyes will make more stringent action against islamo fascism.
As @pmaitra said, I'm talking about the government and other agencies. FYI, Americans do know about sunnis and shias. They also very much hate them, speaking from my experience of working with a lot of americans.

There is no need to compare them with Indians or Hindus.

US will never directly acknowledge a war with Islam and will never do it openly. The delusion that you are in is actually the fact that US only manipulates and intervenes in countries where the leadership is not friendly with them and does not meet there requirements. They don't intervene with the Islamic people.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
WTF are you talking 99% Americans don't know what is Sunni or Shia or Ahmadi.They supported saudi for political gains, even Sickular Hindus are supporting PALIESTAIN even after 800 yrs massacre of Hindu's what you call it then?.

US was only aware of Islamic extremism on 9/11,after 15 years war (direct/proxy) they realized there is no Extremism in Islam,Islam itself is Extremism!. o_O

BTW Americans are not blind/secular they are supremo racist,arrogant &proud same goes to Muslims.Two arrogant's never ever live happily, one will&must die.

2.US interests in&around the world ,White xian EU destruction/terrorism before the eyes will make more stringent action against islamo fascism.
Also, as I said USA practically invented terrorism. No argument there.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
People make the country not the other way.

Americans&Jews are arrogant so there govt

Hindus are cowards so the govt and India is&will coward.
People make the country. They make the government. They DO NOT make CIA and their operations around the world.

Hindus are cowards? You need to learn some history. Get educated first.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You think average Americans&Jews don't know the merciless killings of Muslims in the hands of US/Isr Army ? :pound:

They are fully aware of it and they never ever talk about it they keep mum.Only Coward hindus will support islamo fascist in India against US/Isr army (demonstration in Delhi ).Cowards always cowards,they never accept they are cowards.

Repeat People make the country even Hillary comes more destruction to Islamists.
Cowardice has nothing to do with what you are talking about. There is also a big line between cowardice and being smart and diplomatic on the world platform.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
US/CIA in the past supported Tibet independence and trained Buddhist rebels are they become 'Buddhist Talibans'.:rofl:

That is just a political move.

99% Americans don't know sunni/shia/ahmadi,even 50% Hindu idiots don't know!.
Please show me the link with the detailed survey which proves your above statement.

DingDong

Country flag
No offencce on victims.

But i still remember quite well how "sympathy" to uyguer terrorists france governmnet announced ,when those uyguers terrorist were sentenced to death by chinese government ,due to their massacring hundreds of innocent victims during 7.5 urumq riot.

So,i do think that terrerists are fed up by france government and its supporters in fact,tosome extent.
They had better stop pretend to be innocent,if west countries keep their hypercritic doublestandard on terrorism …
No offence, but it is the CCP which is the real terrorist. It is funding and supporting the biggest terror factory called "Pakistan".

Don't even get me started on Hypocrisy. ULFA chief Hiding in China. China arming and supporting NE terror groups in India. China trying to protect those who were responsible for Mumbai 9/11.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You mean the sicular france and EU getting used it ? Perhaps they should revert themselves to be a christian county to fight it ? they must be sick and tiered of their pseudo secularism which is very weak to fight islamic fundamentalism, they should adopt christian fundamentalism to fight the islamic fundamentalism.
They are seeing what kind of snakes muzzies are. May be from now on we will hear less noise about islamophobia, intolerance and oppression when India deals with these snakes.

And of course, this punctures the rhetorics islamist snakes post like how religion has nothing to do with terror and is more to do with poverty.

It's your counterparts with same religuous intolerance who is doing this kind of things..
Yes, people who point out what kind of filth you and your co religionists are the same as people like the terrorists. Only difference between your kind(the secular snake kind) and the terrorists is that they are overt and honest while you provide the necessary cover they need and provide the necessary safe space for them to operate making your kind more covert. Your kind is more dangerous than Isis since battling Isis is easy while battling your kind is difficult as you chameleons are not overt in your agenda. Add to the fact that average Hindu is a moron nd a coward, your kind is very dangerous to national security of any nation

And Keep proving me right that you are just a snake peddling Islamist agenda albeit in a covert manner by equating people like me who point out what muzzies are with your cousins who blow people up. It completely legitimises my point.

but i know you are trying your best to match their intolerance with yours. You both are anti secular and anti liberal, anti freedom..you are all the same and you guys grow feeeding on each other.
Yes, so instead of pointing out what your brethren are up to and confronting it , we should just talk peace and secularism. Great logic there. Dint I just say your kind(the covert snake kind) provide the perfect cover for terrorists(your more overt cousins).:lol:

Keep barking more and more bs equal equal. I want more people to see what you are. The sooner the world deals with you kind the better for the world.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag

It's your counterparts with same religuous intolerance who is doing this kind of things..only differance is you are yet to reach their level in this kinds of acts..but i know you are trying your best to match their intolerance with yours. You both are anti secular and anti liberal, anti freedom..you are all the same and you guys grow feeeding on each other.
Apple did not start falling from the tree after Newton discovered Gravity. Keep your bookish knowledge and rule book with yourself. Problem with the self-appointed Fiberals is that they have become the "Alice" in their own "Wonderland".

Nature doesn't favour people with "high moral value" and ""PHD", Nature favours the "Strong" and the "Survivors".

Do you know what happens to fence sitters? They get two, one in head, one in a$$.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Cowardice has nothing to do with what you are talking about. There is also a big line between cowardice and being smart and diplomatic on the world platform.
It is nothing but cowardice that none of the Indian public has started an open debate on Islamic terrorism yet . what else do you think it is? Because USA does have honest discussions on what Islam is about. No one is lynched there for calling out muzzies . has it started in India? Hindus are cowards. Period. You can call it political correctness but that is just another word for being politically coward. I agree with @saty on that.

What I don't agree however is that USA will destroy islamists and their fellow covert barbaric filth. USA is only interested in its own agenda , however short sighted it is.

Our only hope is to rally everyone(xtians, Jews Buddhists, atheists and Hindus) else against the common menace called Islam and make the world see Islam for what it is- a mental disease masquerading as a religion. Muzzies who don't want to give up their identity should be quarantined in the ME, where they can safely practice blowing each other up in the name of their pedophile prophet. And rest of the world should just seal their borders with electric fence. Peace in the world will be a reality

Last edited:

raja696

You think average Americans&Jews don't know the merciless killings of Muslims in the hands of US/Isr Army ? :pound:

They are fully aware of it and they never ever talk about it they keep mum.Only Coward hindus will support islamo fascist in India against US/Isr army (demonstration in Delhi ).Cowards always cowards,they never accept they are cowards.

Repeat People make the country even Hillary comes more destruction to Islamists.
come to my place I will show you cowardliness.... lol you want it by kg or pound. If you dont want to come here to buy keep mute.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
come to my place I will show you cowardliness.... lol you want it by kg or pound. If you dont want to come here to buy keep mute.
Yes, show your bravado in dealing with internet and then talk secularism and tolerance when your fellow Hindus are blown up and killed by muzzies in Kerala, wb and Hyd. You must be a brave Hindu:lol:

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Apple did not start falling from the tree after Newton discovered Gravity. Keep your bookish knowledge and rule book with yourself. Problem with the self-appointed Fiberals is that they have become the "Alice" in their own "Wonderland".

Nature doesn't favour people with "high moral value" and ""PHD", Nature favours the "Strong" and the "Survivors".

Do you know what happens to fence sitters? They get two, one in head, one in a$$.
If being sensible and supporting freedom of expression, secularism and opposing fundamentalism is utopian idea then so be it.
What the use of opposing a certain types of fundamentalism if it is done by another type of fundamentalism under the pretext of being stong ? It makes no real difference.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Also, as I said USA practically invented terrorism. No argument there.
Stop apologetics about these barbarians. There was no USA during Ghori or Ghazni. Why did they destroy thousands of Hindus? There was no USA during the time of tipu sultan or Aurangzeb. So why did they kill tens of thousands of Hindus?

Blackwater

feel said and my sympathies are with the victim families.

now Question arise

has french intelligence failed???

western European countries should seal their borders

control Muslim population in their respective countries.

control and spy mosque because these terrorist were locals youth brain washed

IBSA

Country flag
I had heard that a refugees camp in Calais was set fire, but there no official confirmation

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Stop apologetics about these barbarians. There was no USA during Ghori or Ghazni. Why did they destroy thousands of Hindus? There was no USA during the time of tipu sultan or Aurangzeb. So why did they kill tens of thousands of Hindus?
When did I ever apologise for them? You are misinterpreting my posts. I'm only saying that saty's understanding and faith on US is wrong.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Sunnyboyyee

Well Loss of human life is really Sad. RIP to those who are no more with us and speedy recovery to those who were injured.

France has just wittnessed the effects of "HAJIRA" in todays current and grim situation. What did the Europeans think? while giving way to the refugees. ISIS has penetarted inside Europe big time..Even if its not a terrorist org which has found a base, its the mental setup the Radical violent mental set up which would flare up situations.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Such a horrible tragedy. This is what happens when some people have too much, and others too little. This disparity causes terrorism.
No, this is what happens when Islam happens.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles