Paris Terror Attack 13/11

pmaitra

Well a former US Secretary of state during Bill Clinton era said when asked about what US feels about the sanction US put against Iraq that resulted in death of 500,000 children by UN estimates ,she said it was worth it.
As Stalin said one death is bad but a million death is just a number.
That is the point. The western countries have a habit of wearing an aura of moral superiority and lecturing others. I find it nauseating.

vayuu1

Country flag
Aur ghusao [edited], jis thali main khate hai usi main ched krte hai, who says ki terrorist ka koi dharm nhi hot, hota hai it's starts with I ends with m.

pmaitra

Guys, I have edited out a few posts here. Please keep the language civil. I don't want to have to delete entire posts. Please cooperate.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
2 Muslims killed in India allegedly by Hindus - "Intolerant Hindu India," protests wherever Modi goes, growth in India's mineral reserves as medals and awards are returned.

154 people killed by Muslims in France - "it's just an act of war, religion has nothing to do with it."

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well a former US Secretary of state during Bill Clinton era said when asked about what US feels about the sanction US put against Iraq that resulted in death of 500,000 children by UN estimates ,she said it was worth it.
As Stalin said one death is bad but a million death is just a number.
That was Madeleine Albright (see below)

Now we have this Clinton who had this to say about illegal overthrow of Gaddafi's and his summary execution allegedly by French spec ops.

Was there terrorism when the capable leaders (gaddafi, saddam etc) were in power?
Was there a mass exodus of refugees when the capable leaders (gaddafi, saddam etc) were in power?
Nope.

Indeed Gaddafi had predicted exactly this before his death:

"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," he told the France 24 television station.
"Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door,"
France took great interest in killing gaddafi, now his predictions have come true. Ooops.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Didn't France invade Libya and cause it to become a rump state infested with ISIS as we see it today?
Indeed.
And Gaddafi had predicted exactly this situation for europ, before his death:

"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," he told the France 24 television station.
And his son said
"Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door,"
France took great interest in killing gaddafi, now his predictions have come true. Ooops.

thethinker

Country flag
2 Muslims killed in India allegedly by Hindus - "Intolerant Hindu India," protests wherever Modi goes. 154 people killed by Muslims in France - "it's just an act of war, religion has nothing to do with it."

Terrorists claimed Paris attacks are retribution for France's intervention in Syria, says witness

http://www.firstpost.com/world/pari...es-intervention-in-syria-witness-2506076.html

"We heard so many gunshots and the terrorists were very calm, very determined and they reloaded three or four times their weapons and they didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything."

Another witness said the gunmen shouted "Allahu akbar" (God is greatest) as they fired into the terrified crowd who had gathered to watch a concert by the American rock band Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan theatre in eastern Paris.

pmaitra

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Notice the difference in reaction between charlie hebdo and this attacks the reactions are very limited in this thread. Looks like France and EU are getting used to Islamic terrorism just like Indians are used to it by now.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Answer is here..

Still Muslims are <1% in USA but EU case is different some reports says 20% kids are Muslims (8% whole),there women are breeding Muslim kids.They will be habituated like Indians habituated to Violence&Riots by Islamo fascism.

Mark my words,Only US can&will destroy Islam.:)
You put too much faith in US. All they care about is to there means. Once they get what they want, they won't care what happens in Europe and Asia while they sit comfortably in America. US along with Saudi is the biggest cause of invention and growth of Islamic terrorism.

pmaitra

Hmm interesting.

I was just thinking: It's funny how when terrorists blew up a Russian aircraft, the french mocked the 200 or so russian dead and a few days later almost 200 french die. Wow.
There is a lot of interesting things to discuss, but lest we digress, I shall save it for another day. :)

pmaitra

People make the country not the other way.
People make the country. Yes. People don't make the policies.

When Americans vote, they don't vote for the candidate who wants to make America the buddy of the head chopping Wahhabi despots in Saudi Arabia. That America calls Saudi Arabia an ally is a matter of policy on which the ordinary Americans have little say.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
WTF are you talking 99% Americans don't know what is Sunni or Shia or Ahmadi.They supported saudi for political gains, even Sickular Hindus are supporting PALIESTAIN even after 800 yrs massacre of Hindu's what you call it then?.

US was only aware of Islamic extremism on 9/11,after 15 years war (direct/proxy) they realized there is no Extremism in Islam,Islam itself is Extremism!. o_O
Nope.
US was aware of Islamic Extremism long before.
For eg: When they created, funded, trained provided intel and weapons to the mujahadin to destablize Afghanistan (Soviet ally) and further their plans to topple the SU (in which they succeeded)

pmaitra

You think average Americans&Jews don't know the merciless killings of Muslims in the hands of US/Isr Army ? :pound:

They are fully aware of it and they never ever talk about it they keep mum.Only Coward hindus will support islamo fascist in India against US/Isr army (demonstration in Delhi ).Cowards always cowards,they never accept they are cowards.

Repeat People make the country even Hillary comes more destruction to Islamists.
Do you agree with what I have said or do you disagree?

Have you read what I have said?

If you are going to respond to my post, then keep it to the point.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles