Panchastra- 5 Most powerful weapons of India!!!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
CL-20 is an highly non nuclear explosive material.........
It would be wise to make an GFOAB out of this compound. It should be weaponized to be carried as warheads on Astra and our A2G missiles in the near future. As an anti-ship missile, such a destructive compound would make the perfect fit. I might be overstating it here but a BrahMos armed with a weaponized CL-20 based warhead would make it a carrier-killing capable missile.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
1 kg = 70,000 rs :D

Compare to 6000RS per KG for Others..

Presently only planed to be used on HEAT shells of Arjun..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I like the concept of MOAB & FOAB.. :D
With the CL-20, this concept is a must-have since we don't have a FIRST USE policy (and we know jolly well that even if we had, our leadership would never dare to use it). the FOAB concept is pretty effective as it does similar amount of destruction as a small or medium power nuke but without the deadly radiation. Imagine a weaponized CL-20 armed warhead onto Shaurya/Agni-II and as warheads on hundreds of BrahMos and Nirbhays. We won't be needing to use nukes ever if this could be 100% enriched and weaponized to its true destructive intensity.

What's more; if we are to look at a potential conflict with our big Red friends, expect this compound to be a game changer when Jaguars and Mirages use it to destroy the massive rail bridges and links that PLA has made to supply its troops into the hostile Tibetan heartland in our borders.

I doubt we'd ever need something as lethal as this in a Indo-Pak scenario which will not escalate to air force or missile levels (considering their insiders are doing a better job at destroying their so-called country :D). So we have to look at armament from a Sino-Indian war perspective. We will need more destructive power against the Dragon. The local surroundings is what favors us geographically in a war with a leadership with spine. While we have all Indians on our side, PLA has to deal with a pissed off local Tibetan population as well which will be looking out for PLA's signs of weariness. This is strategic and off-topic, but it would play a big role in getting us the payback we need to give the Reds for backstabbing us.

1 kg = 70,000 rs :D

Compare to 6000RS per KG for Others..

Presently only planed to be used on HEAT shells of Arjun..
Well since our scientists have worked on getting the compound indigenously, I think economies of scale can come into play during wartime as production will be ramped up meaning costs and naturally the price per unit would also be involved. Since all resources are directed towards the war during a conflict, I don't think the cost of this material would matter as most sarkari companies will be pressed to charge lower for national interest. Unlike USA which is corporatist, we still are in a quasi-protectionist structure. So this might be the positive side of it.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Danda

The most lethal and effective weapon in Indian arsenal is " Danda ".... One sees how policemen weild and use it against Indians. All agitations and movements are simply crushed and anihilated by Danda.

In fact police without Danda in India are meeker than holy cows...... one sees on Indian TV every day how this weapon is used. This colonial weapon is migheir than Nuclear bomb !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles