Pampore Terrorist Attack (10/10/16) Thread

WARREN SS

Country flag

Pampore Terror Attack: Army men continue to engage terrorists in the Pampore area of Srinagar

aditya g

Country flag
My wishlist: bring in NSG on deputation in Srinagar to fight these battles instead of JKP SOG or 9SF.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
My wishlist: bring in NSG on deputation in Srinagar to fight these battles instead of JKP SOG or 9SF.
That's probably what they want. They want to thin the NSG, so they could move in on targets within the metros.

Pakistan will commit a fatal mistake by assuming that Modi won't respond to attacks on cities. Even at the risk of a thermonuclear armageddon, he will punish Pakistan.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Srinagar: Army prepared to play waiting game as terrorists still holed up in EDI building

With militants taking position inside sprawling Entrepreneur Development Institute (EDI) building at Pampore, on the outskirts of Srinagar, security agencies say the encounter is likely to stretch for long.
“We are not rushing in. There is no hurry,” said a senior security official requesting anonymity.. This is the second time since February this year that the militants have entered the EDI campus.

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
There's no need of hurrying. We can wait till the cows come home. Starve them out. Cut the water supply too. And smoke the building.

Team B

Srinagar: Army prepared to play waiting game as terrorists still holed up in EDI building

With militants taking position inside sprawling Entrepreneur Development Institute (EDI) building at Pampore, on the outskirts of Srinagar, security agencies say the encounter is likely to stretch for long.
“We are not rushing in. There is no hurry,” said a senior security official requesting anonymity.. This is the second time since February this year that the militants have entered the EDI campus.

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk
Ok, so they still managed to survive hmmm

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Ok, so they still managed to survive hmmm
Managed? Nope! We are allowing them to get screwed for a couple of days more. After all, they'll be enjoying in the company of 72 virgins soon, so we want to fuk them here before they can do the same with the virgins out there.

They can't have the cake and eat it too, what? It's not that easy. The road to pleasure is littered with pain!!

Team B

Managed? Nope! We are allowing them to get screwed for a couple of days more. After all, they'll be enjoying in the company of 72 virgins soon, so we want to fuk them here before they can do the same with the virgins out there.

They can't have the cake and eat it too, what? It's not that easy. The road to pleasure is littered with pain!!
Why your army is not entering in the building? I think, considering previous situation in this same building where they faced many casualties?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Why your army is not entering in the building? I think, considering previous situation in this same building where they faced many casualties?
It's called hunting. You get the rats in the trap , then you see them scared , shitting their paints. They you pick them one by one , slow and painful . It's a field day for army:biggrin2:

republic_roi97

Country flag
My friend, there are various security protocol that every army has in common, you cannot just enter the building, what if there is an ambush waiting inside ? Your questions and posts show that you are just here for the purpose of humiliating us or getting humiliated. Nothing that you post shows your intelligence rather it shows a noobish behavior. So please better stay out of these threads.

Team B

It's called hunting. You get the rats in the trap , then you see them scared , shitting their paints. They you pick them one by one , slow and painful . It's a field day for army:biggrin2:
So, considering previous situation to not face many casualties this time,’ that’s why this.

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

So, considering previous situation to not face many casualties this time,’ that’s why this.
edi-story_305_101116103544.jpg

Just look at the size of this building. There aren't any civilians in there so no point of risking your life to clear it.Forces are thinking of blowing up the entire building and i believe that is what the pakistani terrorist wants as well.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Wasteful allocation of valuable military resources.

Team B

Any updates? Indian Media is quite inaudible both on YouTube and in live channels.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

These attacks are getting v. frequent ....
Shows there frustration, nothing else. They are almost at the end of there strategy they have already inducted SSG regulars as terrorists, they tried Afghan war veterans, etc. Nothing seems to going well for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles