Palestinians accuse Israel of destroying prospects for two-state solution

Son of Govinda

Look at what muslims have done to Holy city of Sikhs, and even though the Israel controls Jerusalem, the Al-aqsa mosque is built on the holiest of jewish shrines, if it were me, I would have torn it down. The same was done in Ayodhaya.. Israel is teaching Islam a lesson, that you cannot shit on other religions while telling others not to shit on theirs. Israel is needed to make sure Islam resigns to the fact, they are just as any of the other religions of the world, inconnsequental
Jewish Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish Underground was a militant organization formed by prominent members of the Israeli political movement Gush Emunim that existed from 1979 to 1984. The group's highest profile plot was to destroy the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Everything goes both ways. I don't get you... I thought you were into secularism but now you're Islamophobic?

pack leader

Professional
when you will show one singe Palestinian convicted of crimes against Jews
we will take about self rule and respect
Hamas killed hundreds of innocent Jews and thousands of Arabs in buses restaurants and at home with suicide bombers and crude rockets

Galaxy

Country flag
He is no Son of Govinda, but a False flagger Paki living in Canada. He joined the forum just to make Anti-Israeli thread and post with his brain-washed Islamist mentality. For last 3-4 days, he is doing same thing......

pack leader

Professional
Jewish Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish Underground was a militant organization formed by prominent members of the Israeli political movement Gush Emunim that existed from 1979 to 1984. The group's highest profile plot was to destroy the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Everything goes both ways. I don't get you... I thought you were into secularism but now you're Islamophobic?
the founders of the organization are in Israeli prisons only for piloting such attacks
it was a small 15 men group of extremists not a well funded terrorist army of thousands

Son of Govinda

when you will show one singe Palestinian convicted of crimes against Jews
we will take about self rule and respect
Hamas killed hundreds of innocent Jews and thousands of Arabs in buses restaurants and at home with suicide bombers and crude rockets
I don't need to. The Zionist media in America, Europe, and Israel demonize the Palestinian people more than enough. I'm in Canada, I have to deal with pro-Zionist media everywhere I go.

Back up what you say with some context and maybe I'll listen. Don't just make statements and expect me to take you at your word.

Son of Govinda

He is no Son of Govinda, but a False flagger Paki living in Canada. He joined the forum just to make Anti-Israeli thread and post with his brain-washed Islamist mentality. For last 3-4 days, he is doing same thing......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did you come back here, I thought you pussied out? Anyways keep ignoring all my other threads and posts, I don't ask you fools to keep posting on my threads. If you would just piss off already and leave my threads alone I wouldn't have to keep posting on them.

Son of Govinda

the founders of the organization are in Israeli prisons only for piloting such attacks
it was a small 15 men group of extremists not a well funded terrorist army of thousands
If you're implying that the Palestianians have a well funded terrorist army of thousands, they don't

If you can find such an organization like that, that explicitly resorts to terrorism I'd be more than willing to take a look at it.

Galaxy

Country flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did you come back here, I thought you pussied out? Anyways keep ignoring all my other threads and posts, I don't ask you fools to keep posting on my threads. If you would just piss off already and leave my threads alone I wouldn't have to keep posting on them.
I'll always come back when i see paki making false propaganda against anyone. Paki like you are suffering from incurable disease "denial" and "muzloom mentality" There is nothing called "My thread" or "Your thread" on DFI. This is no Islamist forum where you can make unlimited conspiracy theory. I will keep posting in every thread started by you until you accept you are paki or stop making moronic, idiotic and false allegation against Israel.

Son of Govinda

I'll always come back when i see paki making false propaganda against anyone. Paki like you are suffering from incurable disease "denial" and "muzloom mentality" There is nothing called "My thread" or "Your thread" on DFI. This is no Islamist forum where you can make unlimited conspiracy theory. I will keep posting in every thread started by you until you accept you are paki or stop making moronic, idiotic and false allegation against Israel.
"stop making moronic, idiotic and false allegation against Israel."

Yeah okay there moron. I'm really making false allegations and propaganda by posting impartial news articles I didn't write myself. These articles didn't pop out of nowhere the same story is in every international news publication. You're a genius.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pack leader

Professional
lets be fair Turkish and central Asia Islam
(Sufi) is very normal they are not crazy haters but good honest people (for the most part)
Arab Islam (salafi scum) copied by ignorant identityless Pakistanis is cancer upon the earth

Galaxy

Country flag
"stop making moronic, idiotic and false allegation against Israel."

Yeah okay there moron. I'm really making false allegations and propaganda by posting impartial news articles I didn't write myself. These articles didn't pop out of nowhere the same story is in every international news publication. You're a genius.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:pound:

So, What ? There are many articles/news which doesn't explains the ground reality. It's based on Arm-chair intellectual opinion. Internet is full of such article. It doesn't prove anything. Morons like you knows only one thing start such thread and make many post based on Islamist conspiracy theory. Pukis de Pukistans are good in that. There are much more important topics to discuss. There is nothing called "Palestine" that exist in world map. Start thread on Kurdistan, East Turmenistan, Balochistan...Will post and support because that is fact and makes sense.

Galaxy

Country flag
lets be fair Turkish and central Asia Islam
(Sufi) is very normal they are not crazy haters but good honest people (for the most part)
Arab Islam (salafi scum) copied by ignorant identityless Pakistanis is cancer upon the earth
Agree. Central Asian, Turkish are moderate.

Arabs, Persian, Pakis are worst specimen of Islamist. They are responsible for most of the global terrorism.

Son of Govinda

:pound:

So, What ? There are many articles/news which doesn't explains the ground reality. It's based on Arm-chair intellectual opinion. Internet is full of such article. It doesn't prove anything. Morons like you knows only one thing start such thread and make many post based on Islamist conspiracy theory. Pukis de Pukistans are good in that. There are much more important topics to discuss. There is nothing called "Palestine" that exist in world map. Start thread on Kurdistan, East Turmenistan, Balochistan...Will post and support because that is fact and makes sense.
This is just too funny.....

Actually screw it I'm glad you came back, I can make you look like an even more ignorant [edited].

Please tell me more about this Islamic conspiracy to dominate the globe oh wise and enlightened one.

Adux

Country flag
Everything goes both ways? How? The Jewish shrine was there before the Al-Aqsa mosque, so whats your point of everything goes both ways, as far as I see it was jews who got ----ed.

There is a difference, I am not a apologist pseudo secularist, I see no difference between any religion when it comes the sheer ideology of it, it is always us versus them. During the course of history all religions have killed and maimed, and along the course of this history of mankind all religions have changed to the modern world, or whatever little flicker of their past atrocities can come through the organizations like VHP or Jewish Underground, they are not supported by the majority of their community, They dont pose any threat to secularism, actually they make their own majority community understand the sheer need of secularism.

Now, there is only one community which is not going through this trend and is sticking its historical stand of violence and discrimination of minorities, that is the religion of Islam, It is the greatest threat to secularism, I will be pseudo religious idiot, if i dont see the grave of threat of Islam to secularism. Islam and its behavior is also forcing other religions to slow move away from their path of tolerence and secularism to their previous avatar. There is no doubt in my mind, that Islam should be taught very serious and hard lesson,

I will not allow pseudo secularist to hijack the true meaning of secularism, it doesnt mean we tolerate intolerance. It means we fight intolerence and fight hard. As I see it, it is not Hindu vs Islam, Christianity vs Islam. Communism vs Islam, Buddhist vs Islam, Jews vs Islam, rather it is secular humanity vs Islam. All the other religion can be called upon to do the right and humane thing, Islam is not going to, not because their message is any different, but rather they havent changed yet into the modern world, and they are not going to change by appeasement, Hitler didnt. Hard Lessons are Hard Lessons.

The real threat of Secularism is Islam and its violent medieval form, which like a virus will affect other cured religions to go back to their medieval form, the resulting death toll and destruction would be in millions, We need to correct Islam, to save Islam as well as make sure other religions dont shy away from the path of modernity and true secularism

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
This is just too funny.....

Actually screw it I'm glad you came back, I can make you look like an even more ignorant asshole.

Please tell me more about this Islamic conspiracy to dominate the globe oh wise and enlightened one.
Look idiot. As i said many times, This is no Islamist forum. If pukis like you will try to make pro-Islamist thread/post. People like me will reply. I am not the only one. List is too long. It won't work on DFI. Be sure on that.

Palestine has no right to exist on world map. All islamist hypocrite who are making too much noise on Israel can go and live in Islamic countries with Muslims brothers. Arab, Hezbollah and puki bastards can go to hell and commit suicide. They are supporter of terrorism and threat to Non-Muslims.

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

Everything goes both ways? How? The Jewish shrine was there before the Al-Aqsa mosque, so whats your point of everything goes both ways, as far as I see it was jews who got ----ed.

There is a difference, I am not a apologist pseudo secularist, I see no difference between any religion when it comes the sheer ideology of it, it is always us versus them. During the course of history all religions have killed and maimed, and along the course of this history of mankind all religions have changed to the modern world, or whatever little flicker of their past atrocities can come through the organizations like VHP or Jewish Underground, they are not supported by the majority of their community, They dont pose any threat to secularism, actually they make their own majority community understand the sheer need of secularism.

Now, there is only one community which is not going through this trend and is sticking its historical stand of violence and discrimination of minorities, that is the religion of Islam, It is the greatest threat to secularism, I will be pseudo religious idiot, if i dont see the grave of threat of Islam to secularism. Islam and its behavior is also forcing other religions to slow move away from their path of tolerence and secularism to their previous avatar. There is no doubt in my mind, that Islam should be taught very serious and hard lesson,

I will not allow pseudo secularist to hijack the true meaning of secularism, it doesnt mean we tolerate intolerance. It means we fight intolerence and fight hard. As I see it, I see other religions in their current form (you can bold this) as an ally of secularism. While Islam and the majority of its people are not secular in any sense of the world.
Men have always concealed their atrocities in the name of religion. So many men have manipulated every religion to further political aims, and personal vendettas. Every religion is subject to this except perhaps Buddhism and Jainism and the new smaller faiths like Baha'i.

Attacking Islam as a whole is not looking at the problem. I agree Political Islam as we see it is a negative force in today's world: I'm appalled at the oppression of women, militarism, and sheer bizarre reasons to execute someone, but all those things are a matter of politics and not faith.

There are secular Islamic countries throughout history - Islam and secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please look into this a little further before just saying Islam is an enemy of secularism or that Islam is incompatible with secularism.

Son of Govinda

Look idiot. As i said many times, This is no Islamist forum. If pukis like you will try to make pro-Islamist thread/post. People like me will reply. I am not the only one. List is too long. It won't work on DFI. Be sure on that.

Palestine has no right to exist on world map. All islamist hypocrite who are making too much noise on Israel can go and live in Islamic countries and live among Muslims brothers. Arab, Hezbollah and puki bastards can go to hell and commit suicide.
:pound: :rofl: :bhangra:

This is making my day LOL. Please keep going.

Adux

Country flag
Men have always concealed their atrocities in the name of religion. So many men have manipulated every religion to further political aims, and personal vendettas. Every religion is subject to this except perhaps Buddhism and Jainism and the new smaller faiths like Baha'i.

Attacking Islam as a whole is not looking at the problem. I agree Political Islam as we see it is a negative force in today's world: I'm appalled at the oppression of women, militarism, and sheer bizarre reasons to execute someone, but all those things are a matter of politics and not faith.
Did you forget discrimination of minorities? All the christian/hindu/buddhist and even communist treat all religions equally, while most muslim countries dont, and you want me to treat them equally. No can do. I am not a idiot, nor are the rest of the world. You dont understand the dangers of Islam pushing other religions to be like them. Do you think, other religions wont call spade a spade at one point of time, and hit back? It is the greatest threat to secularism.

There are secular Islamic countries throughout history - Islam and secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not of any value, just cosmetic, Islam - Politically and Socially is an enemy of Secularism, Spiritually I dont care. They are no different from any other.

Please look into this a little further before just saying Islam is an enemy of secularism or that Islam is incompatible with secularism

I am sorry, I am not going to tell people, not to kill a sucidal maniac with gun with an intent to kill them, that they are also humans and yada yada. People have a right to defend themselves, Islam is pushing people to the extreme, the death toll will be even greater, the time is quite near for Islam to submit to secularism and humanism, if they wont, they will be made to.

I have never said Islam is not compitable with secularism, if a vile religions like Hinduism and Christianity can become compatible, then Islam definitly can. The issue is with the majority population in their respective religions, and western nations( also india's) tolerence of their behavior primarily because of OIL and pseudo secularist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles