Palestinians accuse Israel of destroying prospects for two-state solution

Son of Govinda

Then your article is misplaced too. Is Palestine in India?

And btw, it is an Indian forum that encourages international participation.

And PL is a defense professional, please show some respect.(Its a defense forum afterall)
I placed this thread in western Asia for a reason. I want to discuss this with fellow Indians who can be objective about it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
And YES Best of LUCK to Israel for the UPCOMING Iranian WAR

It is Iranian CLERGY that deserves to be wiped out FROM this WORLD

Indian armed Forces are waiting with bated breath to WATCH and DRAW lessons from this
future War between US-Israel and Iran

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I placed this thread in western Asia for a reason. I want to discuss this with fellow Indians who can be objective about it.
:facepalm: facepalm: :facepalm:

Son of Govinda

And YES Best of LUCK to Israel for the UPCOMING Iranian WAR

It is Iranian CLERGY that deserves to be wiped out FROM this WORLD

Indian armed Forces are waiting with bated breath to WATCH and DRAW lessons from this
future War between US-Israel and Iran
If you have nothing intelligent to say please piss off to.

I've had it with ignorant people who can't argue their way out of a paper bag making stupid statements on this thread.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
For those who DO NOT KNOW There are 25 % MUSLIMS Inside Israel living as Israeli citizens
ie 25 % of Israeli population is Muslim

How much more GENEROSITY do Muslims expect from Israel
Generosity? Really. You need to know that most of the Israelis in Israel are descendants of jews from different parts of the world. They were not native to the land. Pankaj watch the docu I posted, when you have the time. You ll see that the Israel- Palestine conflict is not really a parallel of the India-Pak-Kashmir issue.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Mr Son of Govinda

If you post an Israel related thread then an Israeli member of this forum will DEFEND his country

And India is Pro Israel and Anti Palestine GO DEAL WITH IT !!!

Son of Govinda

Mr Son of Govinda

If you post an Israel related thread then an Israeli member of this forum will DEFEND his country

And India is Pro Israel and Anti Palestine GO DEAL WITH IT !!!
Did I insult Israel? No i posted an article.

Yeah that's what I thought....

And that is not defending. Stop covering your eyes, anyone can see that is a vicious baseless attack against arabs and muslims.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
That whole Land is Jewish Land

Jews were driven out by Palestinians and Arabs they FOUGHT back and have retaken THEIR Land

pack leader

Professional
Our fault is that we have dickless, spineless 'old' people at the top. We do not have young energetic blood who make decisions. Ours is not a meritocracy and as long as reservation etc etc remain we will never progress.
Next.
The logic used by Israelis in laying claim to the land is that 'Canaan' was promised by yahowah for the israelis according to the torah. And they derive legality from the fact that when the British just decided to carve out a nation out of Palestinian lands for Israelis and populated it with several millions of israelis from who lived in various parts of the world. Note that before this yahodas (Jews), Muslims and Nasranis (Christians) lived in relative peace in these lands.
Unfortunately for Palestinians the 'powers' of the world were behind Israel. And Israel is very aggressive in it's tactics, which is also the reason for it's successes. So the future of Palestinian people is really effed up and thanks to the British a problem has been created where non existed.

I would recommend everyone to see the following documentary. It's an excellent award winning documentary
OCCUPATION 101

It's 1.5 hrs long. Save it from Youtube and watch when you have the time
stop watching emotional u tube videos and think:
the UN divided the land between Arabs and Jews and it is not our fault that the Arabs were greedy and refused
fast forward 70 years and they still cry weep and kill instead off making real negotiations
and they have only their stupid self to blame

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
When there are 57 Islamic countries in this world WHY cannot they TAKE the Palestinians and end this matter
FOR EVER

Muslims Never stop talking about Muslim Brotherhood

Son of Govinda

Take it up with the mods. I'm not sure you are aware of the premise of this forum and have fun trolling on your own thread.

The double facepalm was for the mind numbing stupidity that was on display, and yes the point has been proven.

And if you can't defend your argument with reason and logic please refrain from insulting nationalities.
I've done nothing but use logic, and I've been accused of being a Jihadi Muslim and insulted for it.

Luckily for me you're opinion already means less than nothing in my eyes. Have a good day.

pankaj nema

Country flag
There is ONLY ONE small JEWISH Nation on Earth

Why cannot MUSLIMS allow them to live in peace

Muslims always thought that they could crush Israel by attacking it from three sides

But Israel has giving such a kicking to MUSLIM ego that they can never forget

Hence the ANIMOSITY

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
That whole Land is Jewish Land

Jews were driven out by Palestinians and Arabs they FOUGHT back and have retaken THEIR Land
So by your logic if some of the Jews there become Muslims or Christians or Hindus then they should be driven out of there because it's Jewish land. Ridiculous.
My take is: if a person is born in a particular land and/or spends his/her childhood there, he/she has every right to that land irrespective of his/her religious beliefs and/or ethnicity.

Son of Govinda

All you do is make statements.

Its not a logical argument, its a plea all you are doing is begging us to believe you without a shred of credibility. Perhaps where you come from this is mistaken for rationale, not here.
Really am I begging you? I posted an article for you to read yourself and decide. I intentionally found an unbiased source, hoping this thread would actually get somewhere.

You don't have a freaking clue about anything you're saying, and I don't even know why I keep responding to your nonsense. You're lucky I'm a nice guy, I really could be a much bigger dick right now.

pack leader

Professional
Generosity? Really. You need to know that most of the Israelis in Israel are descendants of jews from different parts of the world. They were not native to the land. Pankaj watch the docu I posted, when you have the time. You ll see that the Israel- Palestine conflict is not really a parallel of the India-Pak-Kashmir issue.
Judaism is both ethnicity and religion we rarely accept converts
we have our own language our own customs and food we are a real people

can fakeistinians claim the same there is zero difference between they and other Arabs
the same language the same tribal mentality and the same lust for death
you are a uneducated propaganda tool of Islamist who want both you and me dead
how pathetic are you !!!

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
stop watching emotional u tube videos and think:
the UN divided the land between Arabs and Jews and it is not our fault that the Arabs were greedy and refused
fast forward 70 years and they still cry weep and kill instead off making real negotiations
and they have only their stupid self to blame
Pack. Shalom. My question is why did the UN draw such a line. I feel that the J,M,C religions lived in relative peace before such a line was drawn. Why did the UN move large number of Jews who were natives and citizens of other countries to these lands when such a thing was not necessary.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I posted an article for you to read yourself and decide
And when people came with their opinions, the first thing you did was question their motive and nationality as opposed to rebuking their arguments.

I intentionally found an unbiased source, hoping this thread would actually get somewhere.
You should have thought of it before you started insulting fellow members.

You're lucky I'm a nice guy, I really could be a much bigger dick right now.
Be my guest.

Son of Govinda

And when people came with their opinions, the first thing you did was question their motive and nationality as opposed to rebuking their arguments.

You should have thought of it before you started insulting fellow members.

Be my guest.
How is not suspicious when an Israeli flagged poster starts attacking Muslims and Arabs? It's ----ing blatant racism. Why are we tolerating a foreigners racist nonsense on our Indian forum?

"can fakeistinians claim the same there is zero difference between they and other Arabs
the same language the same tribal mentality and the same lust for death
you are a uneducated propaganda tool of Islamist who want both you and me dead
how pathetic are you !!!"

Are you actually defending a foreigners right to post stuff like this?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles