Paks Crying Hoarse-India And Turkey Destroying Pakistani TV Industry

JBH22

Re: Pakis Crying Hoarse-India And Turkey Destroying Pakistani TV Indus

probably the first time i second this guy

very well said

See who said people cannot understand each other Pakistan is better off alone :)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

beside this being pushtoon i dnt share any lineage with india or indians

pmaitra

turkish entertainment industry will actually help our youth to get insight of a liberal muslim society
I am sure hundreds of Pakistani young men who went to Turkey to fight against Al-Assad, have got a very good insight of "liberal" Turkey, those are alive, i.e..

JBH22

yes yes are pure blooded arab that's why we can see how Arabs treat your kin in their country :laugh:

You might be having ghazwa e hind wet dreams too btw when are you coming for us :namaste:

Btw non arab converts are called mawali not arabs as some would like to consider themselves hahahhha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawali

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Under Muhammad bin qasim.the first Pakistani
The first invader i.e. attacker (looter) IMO.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

yes yes are pure blooded arab that's why we can see how Arabs treat your kin in their country :laugh:

You might be having ghazwa e hind wet dreams too btw when are you coming for us :namaste:
lol
arab,,,never

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

I am sure hundreds of Pakistani young men who went to Turkey to fight against Al-Assad, have got a very good insight of "liberal" Turkey, those are alive, i.e..
fighting against al assad

well i dnt know about this

Indianboy

Country flag

nt again

northwestern part of india was pakistan..since pak was merged with india by invader as pak was never a part of india beyond the past 3000 years
Your teacher was an idiot if you had one...or it is you who still carry this lie in your mind....It was an Indian part even before the Chandra Gupta Maurya. Indian hindu kings ruled that region...Have you heard anything like Gandhar, Takshshila etc....

Lahor itself was built by a son of Sri Ram named Lav...:namaste:

Blackwater

you should know this ,pakistan and pakis are thakedar of islami duniya:taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

Blackwater

Then who will you blame for all the social evils of your country?
camel,donkey,taliban and hisholiness zaid hamid

Blackwater

Indian channels are already banned.

turkish entertainment industry will actually help our youth to get insight of a liberal muslim society

the indian drama's were way too religions.

beside this pakistan drama's including "humsafar" will be translated to turkish language and to be aired in turkey
kab ,kaha,kaise,???may be in bannu not in whole pakistan, even ur mama osama also had cable and watched Indian channel in ur home town abbottabad:wave::wave:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Find out and enlighten us.

I am sure Pakistani sunnis have rushed to save their 'brothers' (I like this word 'brother' since there after you all kill these 'brother' without a qualm on yoru conscience).

Syria leadership is after all Shias.

GO sic them. boy!

Get rid of these third rate Shia scums so that you can make Islam 'pure' when they are all gone from the face of the Earth!

However, this much I can say is that the Persians have contributed more to civilisation than the evil smelling Arab Bedous! Farsi and Persian culture is way too superior than anything thing the illiterate Arabs have ever done or could think of!

Last edited:

JBH22

yeah legend theek ha Farhaan bhai

Sirji kya poster hain.

Each time I see this kinda of poster I'm recall the movie Khartoum where that sick fellow pretends to be the Mahdi.

Anyway tell him to come here he will get babaji ka ghanta

Tolaha

I can also understand some words when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaks. We are all long lost cousins.
Going by what the Vedas and Avesta meant by 'sura' and 'asura', there is indeed a very strong connection!

Not sure how much this link can be trusted:
Asura - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the RigVeda the Asuras are not yet demons. At that time the Asuras and the Devas were both still groups of gods. In fact, many of the figures of the RigVeda are both asuras and daevas. This is because, at that time, the two words were not yet names of groups. They were just names of characteristics. "Asura" means "life", and so the gods who were called asuras were thought to give life. And the daevas were shining. This is the original meaning of the names. In later books they became different.

In the RigVeda many of the devas are called asuras, and many of the asuras are called devas. Sometimes they are also called both at the same time: Like "daevic asuras" or "asuric devas". The "-ic" makes those words a part of the other word. There are some beings who are both ahuric daevas and daevic ahuras. This shows that there was no big difference between 'ahura' and 'daeva' in the RigVeda.

The forefathers of the people who wrote the Vedas spoke Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the source of many Indian languages. The stories in the Rig Veda are seen in the books of various North Indian peoples, and also in the books of some Iranian peoples like the Zoroastrians.

One of the books of the Iranian peoples is called the Avesta. It is not really one book, but a collection of many books, but together they are called the Avesta. The Avesta is the holy book of Zoroastrianism. The language of the Avesta is very similar to the language of the RigVeda. The Avesta also has asuras and devas. But in Iran they are written as "ahura" and "daeva".

The old part of the Avesta is almost as old as the RigVeda. In this old part of the Avesta the ahuras and the daevas are almost like they are in the RigVeda. In both books they are groups of supernatural beings. But they are very different in character.

Some time after the RigVeda was written, stories were told about the asuras and devas that made them not friends any more. A similar thing also happened in the Avesta. Only that the two groups had been switched: The Asuras became demons in regions where North Indian languages were spoken, and the Daevas became demons in regions where Iranian languages were spoken.

It is not known for sure why this happened. It was a very, very long time ago.
One possible reason why the Asuras became demons in India is this: Some time after the RigVeda was written Indians started to think that asura means a-sura, which means "not a hero". So, maybe that way the asuras got a bad name.

One possible reason why the Daevas became demons in Iran is this: At about the same time as the Indians were writing the last part of the RigVeda, a very thoughtful man named Zoroaster appeared in Iran. He thought and thought a lot about why there was goodness and badness in the world. Finally, he told everyone what he had been thinking about. And one of those things was that Daevas were not to be trusted because they could not tell the difference between truth and lies. After some time Zoroaster became very popular for his ideas. And so, with time, the Daevas became demons in Iran.

In both cases, the one side did not know what the other side was thinking. So in India only the Asuras became demons. And in Iran only the Daevas became demons.

cloud_9

Country flag

cloud_9

Country flag

[video=youtube_share;Slt-6vwHAys]http://youtu.be/Slt-6vwHAys[/video]

Decklander

It took god millions of years to make a man out of a monkey. It takes 21 years for a mother to turn a child into a man. It takes just two minutes for an 18 yr old gal to make a monkey out of this man again reversing millions of years of evolution.

lcatejas

the writer must be indian working for wikipedia

URDU is a distinct language..

share nothing with sabji language
My dear we know the education system in pak .. but the truth is URDU is a mixture of arab, persian and sanskrit..... Urdu is only used in india and pak....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles