Pakistan's reply to Agni 5 test: 350 kms Ra'ad

salute

Yeah Paki begged C.hinki
Bharti begged Ruski.

Raad may or may not have chinese components.
But Brahmos is a Russian missile. Even in India the manufaturer is joint Bharti-Ruski company.

But truth stands as it is. Paki has ALCM. Indie has zilch.
stupid i did not learned from madarassa,

i know its a brahmos aerospace is india-russia company,

india begged???

did you know india have 51 percent share in that company

and missile have indian components,

not like pakis who just does green paint job and calls it paki missile.:laugh:

india is making hypersonic and minimize versions of it meaning india modifying and applying its home-grown techs in the missiles,

india about to get hypersonic versionsof brahmos and you says india have nothing,

you pakis live in dreams of idiots.

Last edited:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
stupid i did not learned from madarassa,

i know its a brahmos aerospace is india-russia company,

but did you know india have 51 percent share in that company

and missile have indian components,

not like pakis who just does green paint job and calls it paki missile.:laugh:
It just happens that we madarsa people have ALCM.
You dont ;)

Bharti has 51% financial share in the company. Some components licence built in India does not make Brahmos an Indian missile.
And Brahmoa not ALCM Raad is. Deal with it.

Let me know when India finally makes and deploys the Hypetsonic version of which you are harping. Or it may become another Tejas:lol:

salute

You dont ;)

Brahmoa not ALCM Raad is.
current versions of brahmos have 300kms range but

what you say about nirbhay that have have 1000+ range:taunt1::taunt:.

Last edited:

salute

Let me know when India finally makes and deploys the Hypetsonic version of which you are harping. Or it may become another Tejas:lol:
another example by paki that paki are idiots:rofl:,

LCA is about to enter in mass production after FOC amd india is moving to amca,

when india will deploy hypersonic version of brahmos whole world will know not just you,

its gonna take much of time maybe 3 years.

sorcerer

Country flag
Talk about copycat approach.. Pakis will now have a full military parade with Chinese Premier as the chief guest :lol:

After 7 year gap, Pakistan Day to see military parade in full glory - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: A joint military parade of Pakistan's armed forces will take place on Pakistan Day, sources said on Monday, after a gap of seven years.

"The decision has been made to hold a joint military services parade on March 23," a top military source told Dawn on the condition of anonymity.

The parade will be organised by joint staff headquarters in Rawalpindi, which oversees the three armed forces of Pakistan.The venue for the parade is yet to be finalised, with the two vast compounds shortlisted as potential sites.

Furthermore, a diplomatic source told Dawn that the Chinese President Xi Jinping is expected to attend the Pakistan Day parade as chief guest.

Both China and Pakistan are working out details of the Chinese president's visit through diplomatic channels.

Chinese authorities have been assured about maximum security during Jinping's upcoming visit.

The reason why noone visits Pakistan nor such a parade was kept away for 7 years.

It just happens that we madarsa people have ALCM.
You dont ;)

Bharti has 51% financial share in the company. Some components licence built in India does not make Brahmos an Indian missile.
And Brahmoa not ALCM Raad is. Deal with it.

Some components are getting built in India.. not like you getting the whole thing from China. :D

You have ALCM but you cant do zilch with it.

Your establishment doesnt have the balls to send it crusing the Indian way or any of your enemies way! Thats what matters! Till you guys grow some balls which is highly unlikely.

Funny to see a Paki with UK flag jumping up and down like an old man who got an accidental erection.

Btw India tests her missiles and its kinda like a routine...perfecting it and testing various params.
What is funny other than you is
Pakistan testing something...something that goes high up in air and does phut leaving a trail of destruction is .everytim.just after India tests her missiles.

Let me tell you something

The reason why countries have cruise missiles and nuke weapons are to prevent other countries from messing with you.
Look at the state of Pakistan..nobody even cares if pak has a missile or nuke.
The sorry state of Pak itself if the answer to the capabiliy of your defence structure and ability.

I was so right about the statement about the old man...its perfect in many ways to compare it with pak.

Last edited:

salute

[/B][/COLOR]
The reason why noone visits Pakistan nor such a parade was kept away for 7 years.

Some components are getting built in India.. not like you getting the whole thing from China. :D

You have ALCM but you cant do zilch with it.

Your establishment doesnt have the balls to send it crusing the Indian way or any of your enemies way! Thats what matters! Till you guys grow some balls which is highly unlikely.

Funny to see a Paki with UK flag jumping up and down like an old man who got an accidental erection.

Btw India tests her missiles and its kinda like a routine...perfecting it and testing various params.
What is funny other than you is
Pakistan testing something...something that goes high up in air and does phut leaving a trail of destruction is .everytim.just after India tests her missiles.

Let me tell you something

The reason why countries have cruise missiles and nuke weapons are to prevent other countries from messing with you.
Look at the state of Pakistan..nobody even cares if pak has a missile or nuke.
The sorry state of Pak itself if the answer to the capabiliy of your defence structure and ability.

I was so right about the statement about the old man...its perfect in many ways to compare it with pak.
he ran away to beg,

india have 51 percent in brahmos aerospace and he calls india begger,

@safriz

india is not paki remember that there is hugh never ending difference between india and paki,

india building,progressing in tech and infrastructure and

paki begging and gonna more begging when it gonna disintegrate.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
he ran away to beg,

india have 51 percent in brahmos aerospace and he calls india begger,

@safriz

india is not paki remember that there is hugh never ending difference between india and paki,

india building,progressing in tech and infrastructure and

paki begging and gonna more begging when it gonna disintegrate.:laugh:
Apart from that...a realistic question is
Why does any countries need detterance technology and defence capabilities?

To protect its civilians, to support its diplomatic posturing and to ensure that no country mess up with it.
but in case of Pakistan depite having a few weapons from China cant even protect iteslf and its civilians. Nobody takes pakistan seriously at diplomatic level and every country can mess with Pakistan.

So whats the use of their missiles and weapons?
The answer is to make news everytime India tests a missile.

This is what made me laugh at him.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
current versions of brahmos have 300kms range but

what you say about nirbhay that have have 1000+ range:taunt1::taunt:.
I will say it just came out of the cashewnut plantation and has yet to prove its metal.It will be years before it gets deployed.
On the other hand Babur was deployed 7 years ago.

Neo

just rubbing it in the Indian face.
We have an ALCM...and you dont.
Brahmos does not count as its not even tested yet and first test fire will be in March.
So there there,we have ALCM since 2008. India still doesn't.
Don't feed the trolls mate. Use this place for comic relief like I do.

salute

I will say it just came out of the cashewnut plantation and has yet to prove its metal.It will be years before it gets deployed.
you pakis are begging for more than 60 years not just seven years,

nirbhay is not deployed because its a work in progress,india's own tech at most it will require 5 years.

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

You are here too for trolling. You pissed the mod on that Pakistan forum really bad and he even changed your username. :pound::pound:

salute

what your babur or any missiles has proved in all this time idiot:lol:,just to use it to fire after each time india test fires its new missiles made from indigenous tech or indian spacecraft reaches moon or mars,

it been 7 years since you got that old tech by begging what metal your paki weapons has proved that you lose every single war to india.:taunt:

Last edited:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't feed the trolls mate. Use this place for comic relief like I do.
Now that his/its rear end is burning white hot at Hagni, oh i mean Agni. I will leave these funny little jealous cats to their foul language and leave :lol:

salute

You are here too for trolling. You pissed the mod on that Pakistan forum really bad and he even changed your username. :pound::pound:
@safriz
now while these pakis cunt-ry is scorching,soaring

and i do mean 'cuntry',

its better to leave and let these donkey's live in their fantasy world.:laugh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles