'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

Zarvan

You are so backward that you are unable to secure those places... and you will depend upon the Kuffars to secure yours religious places...

It is not wet dreams !! rather a reality check for you... that will what happen if India is nuked ...
Try to do it and you would be wiped out from face of the earth.

Reactions: Neo

Zarvan

Where is this @Zarvan dude now? Looks like got hit by his own Nasr missile and it's substandard 60km range. Maybe during tests the missile fell on Lahore itself and instead of targeting kuffars the missile targeted Muzzies due to faulty Chinese systems. :hehe:
I am here dude our missiles are ready to strike in India. Pakistan is more than willing to nuke each city of India.

LalTopi

In a nuclear exchange with Pakistan (in which Pakistan strikes first), India should also take out these targets outside Pakistan:
  • Mecca-Medina
  • Key Persian Gulf cities (eg: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Doha, etc.)
  • Oilfields in KSA, UAE, Iraq, etc.). A nuked oilfield will burn for decades, till the reserves are depleted.
A nuclear exchange with Pakistan will be an end-of-the-world scenario for India (and Pakistan), so we might as well unload on those other targets, so that Paki warloads factor those, before initiating a nuclear exchange.
illogical to target Mecca-Medina, religious but otherwise worthless cities that pose no military threat to India. Also why Persian gulf countries, are you forgetting the number of Indiant citizens living in these countries? for example as the Emir of Qatar reminded India in his visit this year, 27% of the state comprises Indian nationals, that's about 540,000 Indians. And no most of them are not Muslims.

And why is China not in your list? if you want to target the benefactors that have supplied Pak with nuclear weapons then there should be payback for them, no?

I think it better to keep the nuclear retaliation doctrine simple and clearcut, which it is. If Pak goes nuclear, whatever the size and range of the weapon launched, they will be wiped out. No need for further complications.

LalTopi

I am here dude our missiles are ready to strike in India. Pakistan is more than willing to nuke each city of India.
@Zarvan, I note your bravado and religious zeal. But knowing a few Pakistanis myself, I can assure you that the decision to launch Nasr and invite death and destruction on your loved ones, will be made not out of bravery or relegions motivations. it will be made purely as a war game exercise by a fat cigar smoking whiskey drinking Punjabi General, protected with his family in some nuclear bunker outside abbattobad or similar.

Zarvan

@Zarvan, I note your bravado and religious zeal. But knowing a few Pakistanis myself, I can assure you that the decision to launch Nasr and invite death and destruction on your loved ones, will be made not out of bravery or relegions motivations. it will be made purely as a war game exercise by a fat cigar smoking whiskey drinking Punjabi General, protected with his family in some nuclear bunker outside abbattobad or similar.
Pakistani Generals hardly drink most even those who don't have beard are strictly religious people

Brood Father

Country flag
Pakistani Generals hardly drink most even those who don't have beard are strictly religious people
Zarvan bhaijaan why are you so he'll bent on destruction , is it typical mindset of Pakistani people or its just you , all of you are so much obessed with atomy kuwwat that you don't even know the repercussions of nuclear attack
And one simple question if your generals are very much professional and you have superior armed forces then why do you need atomic bomb? so either you are scared of our conventional prowess or you have suicidal instinct which is very common with Pakistan
Bhaijaan India has no first use policy , if you have guts please make that your nuclear doctrine and then my friend we will take you guys seriously , till then be obssesed and keep on boasting

tharikiran

Country flag
If the other guy is a lunatic, then maybe you should not try and draw confidence from the fact that you can slap him. Rather you should try and think of a way that makes sure his slap(nuclear 1st strike using Nasr) does not hurt you in the first place. I am merely trying to stop this pointless chest thumping.
Buddy, please read the "If you are an Indian" part of my post thoroughly.

See, in that case..India can have something like a Iron dome with the forward operating forces, within the battle group.. to take care of this NASR. Or may be, we already have stuff which can take care of this fire cracker.

The only way of dealing with a psychopath is by bringing out your own devil within.No other solution.See, we may stop 99 missiles...but one will get in. There is no fool proof solution and there never will be.I am under no delusion. It's indeed a game of attrition.You may not like it. But that's how wars are fought and not by just finding antidotes.Sometimes, sheer numbers do the job. And sometimes you need tactical answers.If you want to win the war, then be ready to take losses.You have to match paki madness. As I said, earlier..just ensure paki losses are unacceptable to them.

salute

Today's wars are fought in media and diplomatic and economic front ,where pakistan lacks

These pakis are still stuck in nasr ,nukes, GAZI ,gazwa-a-hind,kufur hindu ,hindu baniya etc etc
and there too pakis are bs. :laugh:

brational

Country flag
Mad-rassah education showing it's face. Bakistanis have given up their hope that's why they have suicidal tendency. They have realized that nothing can be/will be achieved by them other than Terrorism, so commit suicide by nuking India.

rohit.gr77

Then better do it. This is usual stupid rhetoric from you guys, Bakistan can do this, it is ready for this, it is more than willing to do that. The only thing that you Bakistanis can do is surrender en masse like 1971.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I think it better to keep the nuclear retaliation doctrine simple and clearcut, which it is. If Pak goes nuclear, whatever the size and range of the weapon launched, they will be wiped out. No need for further complications.
That is insufficient deterrence to Pakistan going nuclear, which is my whole point. Since Pakistan gained nuclear weapons, India has never been able to cross LoC/IB, we sugarcoated our inability to do that with "respect for International law" but we know that's bullshit. When they didn't have nukes, we crossed borders and wiped the floor with them in 1971.

On the other hand, Pakistan has been able to breach LoC/IB, even after both countries gained nukes. Whether it's through their regular army in 1999, or through non-state actors (an oxymoron). Ever wondered why they could do it and we couldn't? Because this is a conflict where Pakistan is counting on India's greater stakes (more cities/population/infrastructure/) coupled with a government that's genuinely answerable to the people, to translate into a crippling amount of self-restraint, which Pakistan does not have.

Apart from lacking self-restraint, we know from Kargil that the Pakistani Army is essentially a Junta of warlords, of which individuals plan out high-level offensive action without consulting with the rest of the brass or the government, and who don't particularly have a high IQ (we now know this from just how poorly planned Kargil was, from their side). So we're dealing with low-IQ people with a God-complex, who have little to lose or answer for, and who if not defeat/conquer India, are perfectly satisfied with blind retribution for their imaginary "injustices."

They will go nuclear the moment we cross the LoC/IB, and they will continue to cross LoC/IB themselves without any tangible consequences, until we raise their stakes.

One way to raise their stakes is to have an end-of-the-world doctrine installed, like Israel. Israel thinks that when hordes of Arab armies are marching down its borders, it will have to undertake one last spectacular nuclear launch (possibly 400-500 warheads, maybe more), which sends the Muslim world back to the 1800s. There are also elements of scorched-earth to this doctrine. In addition to nuking capitals, cities, it also targets oilfields, known coalfields, cultural/religious sites, and more. This presents a very scary prospect for those wanting to march on Israel. Since it's an internal doctrine, there's nothing official about it, and it's never up for public debate, and the Israeli state denies it.

Make no mistake, the Pakistani first strike will be quantitative. They wouldn't want a limited exchange that causes us to back off with just one retaliatory second-strike, against one target. They will unload their arsenal on us. That's why we need a cataclysmic second-strike that extends well beyond Pakistan, similar to Israel, so that the decision to strike India becomes costlier to Pakis, to begin with.

China is not on the list because they're a waste of good warheads, which we'd much rather lob on targets in the middle-east.

LalTopi

This has got to be a joke. What like Jinnah never drank? I grieve for your family, you sacrifice their lives through your nativity. Wake up! pakistan is ruled by a bunch of megalomaniac Idi Amins, hiding behind a fake civilian governments.

LalTopi

That is insufficient deterrence to Pakistan going nuclear, which is my whole point. Since Pakistan gained nuclear weapons, India has never been able to cross LoC/IB, we sugarcoated our inability to do that with "respect for International law" but we know that's bullshit. When they didn't have nukes, we crossed borders and wiped the floor with them in 1971.

On the other hand, Pakistan has been able to breach LoC/IB, even after both countries gained nukes. Whether it's through their regular army in 1999, or through non-state actors (an oxymoron). Ever wondered why they could do it and we couldn't? Because this is a conflict where Pakistan is counting on India's greater stakes (more cities/population/infrastructure/) coupled with a government that's genuinely answerable to the people, to translate into a crippling amount of self-restraint, which Pakistan does not have.

Apart from lacking self-restraint, we know from Kargil that the Pakistani Army is essentially a Junta of warlords, of which individuals plan out high-level offensive action without consulting with the rest of the brass or the government, and who don't particularly have a high IQ (we now know this from just how poorly planned Kargil was, from their side). So we're dealing with low-IQ people with a God-complex, who have little to lose or answer for, and who if not defeat/conquer India, are perfect satisfied with blind retribution for their imaginary "injustices."

They will go nuclear the moment we cross the LoC/IB, and they will continue to cross LoC/IB themselves without any tangible consequences, until we raise their stakes.

One way to raise their stakes is to have an end-of-the-world doctrine installed, like Israel. Israel thinks that when hordes of Muslim armies are marching down its borders, it will have to undertake one last spectacular nuclear launch (possibly 400-500 warheads, maybe more), which sends the Muslim world back to the 1800. There are also elements of scorched-earth to this doctrine. In addition to nuking capitals, cities, it also targets oilfields, known coalfields, cultural/religious sites, and more. This presents a very scary prospect for those wanting to march on Israel. Since it's an internal doctrine, there's nothing official about it, and it's never up for public debate, and the Israeli state denies it.

Make no mistake, the Pakistani first strike will be quantitative. They wouldn't want a limited exchange that causes us to back off with just one retaliatory second-strike, against one target. They will unload their arsenal on us. That's why we need a cataclysmic second-strike that extends well beyond Pakistan, similar to Israel, so that the decision to strike India becomes costlier to Pakis, to begin with.

China is not on the list because they're a waste of good warheads, which we'd much rather lob on targets in the middle-east.
This is is what the Pak generals want. to be the centre stage of the Islamic world. the saviours of the faith. don't put them on a pedestal by giving what they want. Tit for Tat is the best strategy. Or if you excuse the pun two tits for every tat. if they set of a bomb, then launch two bombs on them. If they support separatists in India, do likewise times 2 (I hope we are doing this already). If we don't want to attack their mainland, then sink a couple of ships.

Zarvan

This has got to be a joke. What like Jinnah never drank? I grieve for your family, you sacrifice their lives through your nativity. Wake up! pakistan is ruled by a bunch of megalomaniac Idi Amins, hiding behind a fake civilian governments.
Yes Jonah used to drink but majority Pakistani Generals don't drink. 95 % of them don't drink. I grieve your epic ignorance about Pakistan.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This is is what the Pak generals want. to be the centre stage of the Islamic world. the saviours of the faith. don't put them on a pedestal by giving what they want. Tit for Tat is the best strategy. Or if you excuse the pun two tits for every tat. if they set of a bomb, then launch two bombs on them. If they support separatists in India, do likewise times 2 (I hope we are doing this already). If we don't want to attack their mainland, then sink a couple of ships.
How would they be the saviors of their faith when they're endangering it? Again, this is my line of argument.

Build defences > Hope for the best > If there's another 26/11, have the ability to cross LoC/IB. The current nuclear equation doesn't allow that, so Pakistan will continue to fund terrorism in India forever. My bright idea is to change the nuclear equation in a way that we get to cross LoC/IB, and they stay away from the nuclear option, just the way we stayed away from it, for the dozens of times they crossed LoC/IB since we both got nukes.

Zarvan

Apart from lacking self-restraint, we know from Kargil that the Pakistani Army is essentially a Junta of warlords, of which individuals plan out high-level offensive action without consulting with the rest of the brass or the government, and who don't particularly have a high IQ (we now know this from just how poorly planned Kargil was, from their side). So we're dealing with low-IQ people with a God-complex, who have little to lose or answer for, and who if not defeat/conquer India, are perfect satisfied with blind retribution for their imaginary "injustices."

One way to raise their stakes is to have an end-of-the-world doctrine installed, like Israel. Israel thinks that when hordes of Muslim armies are marching down its borders, it will have to undertake one last spectacular nuclear launch (possibly 400-500 warheads, maybe more), which sends the Muslim world back to the 1800. There are also elements of scorched-earth to this doctrine. In addition to nuking capitals, cities, it also targets oilfields, known coalfields, cultural/religious sites, and more. This presents a very scary prospect for those wanting to march on Israel. Since it's an internal doctrine, there's nothing official about it, and it's never up for public debate, and the Israeli state denies it.

Mr the moment you think of launching nuke on Makkah and Madinah you won't be able to speak a single world and will only end up facing several nukes by than

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Mr the moment you think of launching nuke on Makkah and Madinah you won't be able to speak a single world and will only end up facing several nukes by than
We know that, we both won't exist, but we will have turned your Kabba into an irradiated crater on our way out.

Our nuclear subs can get as close as 115 km to Mecca, and unload a barrage of nuclear-tipped SLBMs on it. Let's see how many you'll be able to intercept when your response time is under 150 seconds from launch to detonation.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
From @tarunraju 's posts it is evident that he has been thinking of that at least since you started your BS of Nasr, where is the nuke?

Actually India needs to officially state that on face of repeatitive threat of nuclear attack by Pakistni authorities, it has decided to abandon the no first use policy against Pakistan only. Any movement of their nuclear arsenal will be cause for a first strike by India. We would like to see what BS they tell and what action those morons take.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles