Pakistan's Ideology and Identity crisis

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
wonder what our resident Rt Honorable Pakistani members have to say about this move about this move by their chadi-buddies the chinks due to the fact that they the Pakistanis call themselves
such bombastic names such as " qila e Islam" and self appointed afwaj e Islam and such affront to a section of the Uhhamat E Islam is nothing short of an affront to the Islamic atami taqqat Pakistan :pound::pound::pound::shock:
There are all sort of reactions by muslim brethrens on dawn comment section

Support
Screenshot_2017-04-25-18-34-33-882.jpeg

Pursuading Chinks to understand respect
Screenshot_2017-04-25-18-35-01-658.jpeg

Some Introspection
Screenshot_2017-04-25-18-35-48-192.jpeg

Using Brain
Screenshot_2017-04-25-18-36-51-352.jpeg

Trying to be funny
Screenshot_2017-04-25-18-37-04-303.jpeg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
China bans overly Islamic names.

Names such as Islam, Quran, Mecca, Jihad, Imam, Saddam, Hajj, and Medina have been banned, RFA said, citing a Chinese Communist Party document titled 'Naming Rules for Ethnic Minorities'.

"[People with banned names] won't be able to get a household registration," a police official from Urumqi, Xinjiang, was quoted as saying.
Deeper than a BAMBOO relationship. !! If you know what I mean.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Jinnah’s 2-nation theory triumphs in Kashmir - Sagarika Ghose
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bloody-mary/jinnahs-2-nation-theory-triumphs-in-kashmir/

Ironically two nation theory has been betrayed by the nation that was created de novo based on that theory i.e. Pakistan; and to some extent by the people who created it i.e. communal minded section of Indian muslims and their apologists.

Because otherwise Pakistan would not have closed its borders for Indian Muslims and Indian muslims would be entitled to Pakistani citizenship by default whenever they chose, like the jews and Israel.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

Can't Save It? Bury It! Scientists to Inearth 5,000-Year-Old City

© AFP 2017/ Asif Hassan
19:32 19.05.2017
Archeologists have decided that the best way to preserve the remains of a nearly 5,000-year-old city in Pakistan is to bury it.

https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201705191053790943-pakistan-archeology-city-remains/
This is a good decision. Hope they actually do it. Stop excavation in Pakistan and pour sand over existing sites. Or sooner or later the Jihadis will destroy archeological sites.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
@shimshali Pakistan is a great state . Every Indian looks at Pakistan as an ideal state. Pakistanis are honest , educated and civilised people. Everybody has equal rights in Pakistan. State is fair and just to its citizen. Pakistan's citizens enjoy highest quality of life in the world. Pakistani state nourishes and provides ample opportunities to its citizens.

shimshali

@shimshali Pakistan is a great state . Every Indian looks at Pakistan as an ideal state. Pakistanis are honest , educated and civilised people. Everybody has equal rights in Pakistan. State is fair and just to its citizen. Pakistan's citizens enjoy highest quality of life in the world. Pakistani state nourishes and provides ample opportunities to its citizens.
no it isnt that is why there is a thread on the problems so that people can talk logically and properly and not post shit so that they can make themselves feel good ..

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
no it isnt that is why there is a thread on the problems so that people can talk logically and properly and not post shit so that they can make themselves feel good ..
Dude your country needs logic ! Get rid of religion from state affairs. Get rid of your army, terrorists, and WMDs, sign defence agreements with your natural neighbours. Our subcontinent has seen enough bloodshed. Pakistanis are no different. They are of Indian origin. Whites do not treat you guys any different from us. This blind hatred has stalled development of our subcontinent. But alas, you and I are no one to decide. And India has given enough chance to peace since last 70 years. But sadly, your Leaders have some different mindset, they don't want peace.

shimshali

Dude your country needs logic ! Get rid of religion from state affairs. Get rid of your army, terrorists, and WMDs, sign defence agreements with your natural neighbours. Our subcontinent has seen enough bloodshed. Pakistanis are no different. They are of Indian origin. Whites do not treat you guys any different from us. This blind hatred has stalled development of our subcontinent. But alas, you and I are no one to decide. And India has given enough chance to peace since last 70 years. But sadly, your Leaders have some different mindset, they don't want peace.
religion ist he very reason pakistan exist its like saying that the US should drop the land of free and opportunities ideology . if you think that peace could be easily attained by doing these things then you are wrong as in every second comments by indians on this forum says that pakistan should be invaded,killed and what not. paksistani are not of only indian origin there are baluch pushto and myself who have no origins to india and because of these kind of narratives of india we do not trust you. yes i agree that this blind hatred is wrong it should be stopped from both sides but peoples should also see why is there hatred and who fans them . yes we remember the chances of peace given to us in 1970 sayachin the BLA and god knows what. stop playing the innocent card you guys are no less responsible here. when you leaders spew poison when you leaders openly sate that they support terrorist againts us when they make false claim just to rile up anger in the mass to stay in power

these kind of false narratives that your leaders feed you is the the reason that there is no peace just look at the HEADING OF THE THREAD and tell me it is not blind hatred

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
religion ist he very reason pakistan exist its like saying that the US should drop the land of free and opportunities ideology . if you think that peace could be easily attained by doing these things then you are wrong as in every second comments by indians on this forum says that pakistan should be invaded,killed and what not. paksistani are not of only indian origin there are baluch pushto and myself who have no origins to india and because of these kind of narratives of india we do not trust you. yes i agree that this blind hatred is wrong it should be stopped from both sides but peoples should also see why is there hatred and who fans them . yes we remember the chances of peace given to us in 1970 sayachin the BLA and god knows what. stop playing the innocent card you guys are no less responsible here. when you leaders spew poison when you leaders openly sate that they support terrorist againts us when they make false claim just to rile up anger in the mass to stay in power

these kind of false narratives that your leaders feed you is the the reason that there is no peace just look at the HEADING OF THE THREAD and tell me it is not blind hatred
Leave it mate. I am tired. Whatever makes you happy. Religion, Holy war, Supremacy on the basis of religion, do whatever you feel like.

My answer to western border of India is

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
This is a good decision. Hope they actually do it. Stop excavation in Pakistan and pour sand over existing sites. Or sooner or later the Jihadis will destroy archeological sites.
They seriously need to reorganise their priorities. These archeological sites are a very important to study ancient culture. With this move they are moving further backwards. Its pathetic that failed state of Pakis can't even protect archaeological sites and they are talking about Gazwa-e-Hind.
:rofl::india2::nono:

Brood Father

Country flag
no laughing at the indians having inferiority complex and posting such shit on forums..
Inferiority complex!! And that too from Pakistani.... :hail::hail:
BC.. you guys are like a wasp compared to us
You are just surviving at our mercy.. So be thankful to us that we let you eat our shit

And as per laugh.. Go visit the thread Failed terrorist state of Pakistan.. you can laugh as much as you want at your country stupidity

sorcerer

Country flag
'Pakistani Are Our Slaves' says Saudi Defense Minister

Saudi Arabia has always believed that it was the true land of Islam. While they consider other Muslim nations inferior, they also claim that they are the direct descendants of Muhammad. The prince of Saudi Muhammad Bin Salman has made a controversial statement humiliating Pakistan.:rofl::rofl:

Muhammad Bin Suleiman believes that Pakisanis are the slaves of the Arabs. Suleiman is also the Defence Minister of Saudi Arabia. This statement proves that Saudi looks at every other Muslim country with the ‘converted-muslim’ country perspective. Muslims from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh are called ‘Hindu-muslims’ in Saudi.:pound::pound:

They consider the Muslims from these 3 nations to have converted to Islam from Hinduism. The Indian, Pakistani & Bangaldesh Muslims are also called as “Al-Hindi-Muskeen” referring to them as second-grade Muslims. The differentiation in the system is an open fact. Arabi Muslims are preferred to “Hindu Muslims”, be it any job or top post.:rofl::rofl:

The top posts are always reserved for the Saudi Arabians. The other Muslim nations and their citizens are considered to be inferior. Hence they are given inferior or insignificant posts in their army. Even Indian Muslims are a subject to this bias.

A Pakistani Journalist posted this letter, wherein the Saudi Defence Minister was referring to Pakistanis as slaves.

Tanveer Arain is a renowned Pakistani journalist who works for Pakistan’s English newspaper Dawn. In this Twitter post Tanveer Arain has quoted Saudi’s Defense Minister referring to Pakistan as a slave country. The Defence Minsiter called Pakistan a slave country that will continue to remain a slave of Saudi Arabia forever.

We must tell you that prior to the Suleiman kings, the Abdullah kings reigned in Saudi. But, the outlook was the same. The Abdullah Kings had said that “Indian & Pakistani Muslims grow beards to look good like us, but they look like they’ve come straight from the forest.:rofl::laugh::):pound:

http://postcard.news/saudi-defence-minister-insults-pakistan-calls-slave-country/

mayfair

I don't discount the fact that Saudis hold such views and from time to time even express them publicly, but I am not sure if the Saudi Prince, as gaffe prone as he is, would say this aloud in public.

Even if he didn't, what the heck :biggrin2:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
As an Atomi quvaat......Bakistan should take lead in resolving this crising brewing within the Ummah

Gulf diplomatic crisis: Saudi King Salman asks Nawaz Sharif to choose sides

Clicky

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles