Pakistan's Ideology and Identity crisis

vinuzap

they took siachin and liberated bangladesh

why pakistan forces have given 20% of kashmir to china and 90000 surrendered to india

Indibomber

if indian forces are capable enough why didnt they took Kashmir yet ?
We will get Kashmir. Just that we want to play with Porkies at this time. Like we liberated Bangladesh, Next we will get Balochistan. If Porkies survive we will take Sindh. Hindu Baniya is playing with you....

HUMAIMA

We will get Kashmir. Just that we want to play with Porkies at this time. Like we liberated Bangladesh, Next we will get Balochistan. If Porkies survive we will take Sindh. Hindu Baniya is playing with you....
Lolx typical example of billi k khwab mey chicherey .
You tried everything to stop CPEC & you failed badly .:)

Indibomber

Lolx typical example of billi k khwab mey chicherey .
You tried everything to stop CPEC & you failed badly .:)

:drool: CPEC .its would be lovely to see porikes as Chinese slaves..Why would be sabotage something that is taking you to misery? Na bibi na..We are happy to see porkies sink..

SilentKiller

Country flag
Back in 80s I gave the test for Army, no one asked my sect.
and now they do so..welcome to 10th century islamic land of impure called pakistan.
pakistan was about to die in 1948 and was dead in 1971..nation was created on basis that hindus and muslims cannot live togther and became that muslims cannot live together based on language in 70's in 80 and 90's and still continue with type of islam, sect and place u live in.
pathans are illtreated in punjab and vice versa. Ahmedis are killed in broad daylight, sikhs forced to pay religious taxes, christains and hindu girls forcefully kidnapped and religion changed..

talk about everything wrong and that makes pakistan..no nation is perfect india has many issues but difference b/w india and pakistan is we know our issues and we work to overcome them and pakistan ignore and cannot accept it has any issue.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
and now they do so..welcome to 10th century islamic land of impure called pakistan.
pakistan was about to die in 1948 and was dead in 1971..nation was created on basis that hindus and muslims cannot live togther and became that muslims cannot live together based on language in 70's in 80 and 90's and still continue with type of islam, sect and place u live in.
pathans are illtreated in punjab and vice versa. Ahmedis are killed in broad daylight, sikhs forced to pay religious taxes, christains and hindu girls forcefully kidnapped and religion changed..

talk about everything wrong and that makes pakistan..no nation is perfect india has many issues but difference b/w india and pakistan is we know our issues and we work to overcome them and pakistan ignore and cannot accept it has any issue.
LOL I have been given a lecture on religious intolerance by a citizen of a country who's largest state has just elected this man as the CM

Reactions: Neo

armyofhind

Country flag
LOL I have been given a lecture on religious intolerance by a citizen of a country who's largest state has just elected this man as the CM

give your madrassa educated mind some food for thought Porki.

Indian Muslims have voted for him too. That's how BJP has come to power.

Learn to make some real points instead of doing Randi rona day in and day out.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
At least he is far better than a chitiya called Mohammad jhinnabai patel who called for direct action and killed millions of dharmics and we have to listen to the randi rona of low life half dicked converts who ran away fearing competion how rich
@musalman
I have told you before i will tell you again pakistan is economic insecurity all this Islam is just a hogwash

@Bornubus kindly educate mister musalman pls

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/in...d-the-identity-crisis-in-the-sub-continent-2/

It is wrong to say that only food water and shelter are the basic needs of a human being. For a social animal like us, having an identity too happens to be a basic need. And the fact of the matter is that humans, not just have one, but multiple identities. With multiplicity, prioritization becomes necessary. So our first identity is that of a living being. Then we are human beings. After this, the third identity that we have, comes from the land we are born on, i.e., our motherland. Having this identity gives us a sense of satisfaction and also a sense of pride when we can relate ourselves to the glorious history of our land. But a person who is denied to this identity of land is like a tree whose roots have been cut. Something like this happened 67 years ago.

Based on M.A Jinnah’s two nation theory, my motherland was cut into two unequal pieces. While India lost a portion of land to Pakistan (and Bangladesh), the people residing in the latter lost something more profound. They lost their right of being an Indian. The partition was done in the name of “safeguarding” Muslims. But in reality, it was a great disservice done to the Indian Muslims by Jinnah, for the sake of his own political ambitions. Indians were given a choice, to either be a part of India or to be a part of the newly formed “sanctuary for Muslims”. And those who chose to stay, are the most fortunate ones. They have their roots intact and they retain all the rights to proudly claim their Indian ancestry.

The idea of a separate nation, to lure a large section of Muslims, later came out to be nothing more than a fool’s paradise for those who failed to realize the fact that religion alone cannot be the basis of one’s identity. The concept in itself was misleading. For faith is a subject of one’s free will, while, one’s nationality by birth is beyond human control.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I still feel that the population exchange still has a great standing.

Those who remotely feel that they aren't happy in India as this is thankfully not a medieval shariah country, should leave and we should accept all Pakistani minorities in exchange.

Pakistan will be happy with 100% muslims and we will be happy with the decent Dr Kalam like muslims and non-Muslims as the overwhelming majority.

There will be no communal clashes, no demographic tensions and India's energy will be channelised in developing the nation rather than clinging on to her identity.

ShadowCrisp

@Zulfiqar Khan can you let us know what's your take on the Indus Valley Civilisation being referred to as 'ancient pakistan'? As in, culturally how is pakistan linked to the Indus Valley Civilisation? Or what are the values and philosophies that Pakistan shares with Indus valley Civilisation? Exactly why is it called ancient Pakistan? I'm curious..
well, most of pakistanis are genetically heir of IVC, same can be said for Indian Punjabis, Haryanvis, Gujaratis, Sindhies etc etc.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I've found many educated Pakistanis openly acknowledging the racist treatment they get in the gulf. Also many appreciate the western values of human rights and equality too. Education seems to be the key.
I too met a Pakistani once at the Suvarnabhoomi airport in Bangkok who said similar stuff. We were speaking after a security check at the airport during my transit where he was going to his country and I was returning home via Kolkata.

As we spoke, he explained how painful it is to be a Pakistani especially during international travel. He explained that throughout his three-flight-travel to his home country, everywhere he was called separately and checked which was embarrassing while everyone else including other east Asians and even Indians and Nepalis were easily cleared.

He was one of the few sensible ones who was open about how bad he felt about the extremist madness his country is in and how they are losing opportunities to become a part of the global community. To be honest, I actually felt sorry for the chap and his kind of people who are suffering as a result of the insane majority.

These absolute minority of Pakistanis are decent people who actually don't mean harm to anyone. The Tarak Fateh types who understand what happens when organised religion gets control.

Krusty

Country flag
well, most of pakistanis are genetically heir of IVC, same can be said for Indian Punjabis, Haryanvis, Gujaratis, Sindhies etc etc.
Ah yes I get it now. in the same way Pakis were all Vedics before they became converted slave dogs of Arabs. I see the connection now... :pound:

ShadowCrisp

Ah yes I get it now. in the same way Pakis were all Vedics before they became converted slave dogs of Arabs. I see the connection now... :pound:
well, they are. most of people in North west of India and Pakistan are Caucasoid if you think that a Punjabi and Marathi or Tamil looks same and have similar gene structure. than we have no point in arguing.

look in this way, most of Muslims are slave dogs of Arabs and most of Hindus are slave dogs of upper castes.

shimshali

you Guys here are talking about the super hanuman army killing 8 pakistani soldiers with super hanuman shakti while you forget that two of your own were killed by accidental fire. we dont need to attack you guys you will kill your solders yourself LOL

shimshali

They fire in those regions where most people are Hindu or Shia Muslims such as Jammu and others. This is what they have done for ever.
By the way most of the solders deployed on the LOC are shia :rofl:indians and their fantasy of being 2012 supa pawa

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles