Pakistan's help to Sri Lanka for Nuclear plant alarms India

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes.

But she is politician that also from Tamil Nadu. She will do what Tamils want. If Government will be dependent on her 40 MP's, then your guess is as good as mine. Remember, 18 DMK MP forced Congress to go against SL recently.
They will not be able to go as far as bomb SL. But yes if SL is showing any intention of going nuke armed, then I am sure they will put pressure to take action which would include diplomatic and some coercive means. I mean it will be a walk in a park to go into SL and bomb the reactor and come back.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Let them do it . Sinhalas will be inviting their ultimate annihilation as Trincomalee is Tamil dominated area and the Nuclear facilities there will come in the possession of LTTE for sure. Then LTTE will drop nucs over Colombo and other Sinhala cities. That will the end of Sinhalas.

Therefore, it is false alarm !

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
And these Sri Lankans were crying about Indian nuclear plant. So now they do not fear about nuclear plants when building their own but ready to take help from Pakistan to build safer plants. :facepalm: SL has started sounding like a rouge state day by day.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lankans should build it in their southern part. If they build in north, India should approach appropriate international forums and make sure both Pakistan and SL are made party to any compensation claims when anything goes wrong with the reactor. I mean its more and certain that something will go wrong :D

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
will it be green color nuke plant ?

i was not wrong check out Chashma nuke plant in Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

agentperry

need to check nuke proliferation through this friendly interaction.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am not alarmed that SL want nuclear power plants.

I am alarmed that a technologically deficient nation is doing it for them!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Let Pakistan help SL on nuclear power plants. In future, SL will rue that day for allowing it.

addiction

IF SL crosses its limit, India should keep all options open including encouraging LTTE activities..... but for that we need a change in our govtm....at least congress wont take any decision in our national interest...hope BJP wins the next general election, modi becomes the PM ...and then i want to watch the game....!!! enough is talked and read about Modi...I want to see him how he performs for the nation as whole....

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Go Sri Lanka, just be careful it has made in China-Pak tag on it.

Predator

Global Defence

New threads

Articles