Pakistan's Goal is to conquer Afganistan

parijataka

Country flag
I was just reading the Hindu News,,,, and just realized that Pakistan Goal is to use terrorism and groups like the Taliban and Al Quada to not just influence events in Afganstan but to actually conquer Afganstan and combine it with Pakistan into one nation. Evidently the feel it would allow them to more easily compete economically and militarily with India. That is Pakistan long range goal. What do you think?
Pakistan has always considered Afghanistan as part of its sphere of influence and tried to gain strategic depth by meddling in that country's affairs. The Afghans however are a fiercely independent and proud people whom no one has been able to conquer. The British after military misadventures in A'stan established the Durand Line between India and A'stan that is still disputed. Perhaps Pashtun speaking areas of Pakistan need to be merged with A'stan and Durand Line dispute resolved instead.

pmaitra

I was just reading the Hindu News,,,, and just realized that Pakistan Goal is to use terrorism and groups like the Taliban and Al Quada to not just influence events in Afganstan but to actually conquer Afganstan and combine it with Pakistan into one nation. Evidently the feel it would allow them to more easily compete economically and militarily with India. That is Pakistan long range goal. What do you think?
What Pakistan wants, probably, is to conquer Afghanistan; but what is actually happening is that several Pakistani groups are trying to conquer each other.

Well, conquer may be a harsh word, I think Pakistan wants Afghanistan to be its client state.

Zarvin

Reading Hindu news? That's your problem then.

It is not Pakistan that wants a re-unification, in fact it is Afghanistan who wants our land up to the west of the indus river. Paktunistan or Loy Afghanistan.

On the other hand, the Pakistanis have been working hard in turning the Durand line into a border.

Even the most extremest spokesmen for the Pakistan army, Zaid Hamid, clearly said "seal and fence the border" so I have no idea what you have been reading. As did the former ISI spokesmon who is a pashtun himself.

Afghans reaction to US remarks "Afghan is an international border"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/29/w...an-comment-on-border-brings-tension.html?_r=0
Pakistani reaction
Durand Line is international border, says US diplomat | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
Afghanistan Tuesday repeated its firm opposition to fencing border with Pakistan.

"We are against fencing or erecting barriers on the Durand Line and would not accept it," Afghan Presidential spokesman Mohammad Karim Rahimi told newsmen at a press briefing.

He made these remarks just days after suggesting fencing border with Afghanistan by Pakistani Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmoud Kasuri.
People's Daily Online -- Afghanistan opposes fencing border with Pakistan

Tolaha

Hindu isnt really "Hindu". :hehe: Its a communist newspaper with its Chief editor supposed to be a Christian. When they started the paper more than 130 years back, probably they didn't have a clue how the paper would turn out to be.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why Pakistan wishes to seek control over Afghanistan, and not over say Bangladesh ?

Purely because it is afraid of a future Pan-Pashtun brotherhood which can threaten to disintegrate Pakistan. The Taliban despite being supported by Pakistan don't believe in Durand Line.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
not the whole Afghanistan but the pashtun majority areas Because we dont want Uzbeks in Pakistan though Tajiks are more than welcome.

Some mentioned India wont allow this to happen.is he on weeds.who is India?India has no hold even our Nepal while Afghanistan is like our orphan child.if we want to beat them.we beat them.if we want to die them of hunger.they die

just wait for the Americans out than see our new drama in Afghanistan to create a new state for bloody Uzbeks in Afghanistan and merge rest of Afghanistan with Pakistan

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Afghanistan is like our orphan child.if we want to beat them.we beat them.if we want to die them of hunger.they die
Somewhere an Afghan would be strapping an explosive vest to his chest. Well done, chu.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
not the whole Afghanistan but the pashtun majority areas Because we dont want Uzbeks in Pakistan though Tajiks are more than welcome.

Some mentioned India wont allow this to happen.is he on weeds.who is India?India has no hold even our Nepal while Afghanistan is like our orphan child.if we want to beat them.we beat them.if we want to die them of hunger.they die

just wait for the Americans out than see our new drama in Afghanistan to create a new state for bloody Uzbeks in Afghanistan and merge rest of Afghanistan with Pakistan
:shocked: I will wait for @datguy79 to reply.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Your post is wrong on so many counts.

1. The Punjabi establishment, fears Pashtun brotherhood.
2. Tajiks will happily let Pashtuns join Pakistan, as long as they get to keep their parts of the land.
3. Punjabis wouldn't want 2. from happening. Reason 1. and also other provinces seeking secession.

Tolaha

Our orphan child! :rofl: They are your children yet they are orphans. No wonder Musharaff got away applying a similar formula to Pakistani soldiers in Kargil. Nobody cared! Orphaning one's own children is an accepted practice in Pakistan. :tsk:

blank_quest

Country flag

kashtika ki kushtika main lushtika girishtika :lol:

blank_quest

Country flag
an Uzbek can never be a afghan.it is such a shame to call a Uzbek as afghan

neither are the dari people which i suspect him to be
chup chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :cool2: tere kehne se tu Pakistani ni ho sakta dusre ko Afghan banane chala hai

Tolaha

Not nearly as shameful as calling an Afghan as a Paki! I know it Farhan. I have met a supreme total of one Afghan fella, who told me so!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

You don't believe Uzbeks, Tajiks, and I presume Hazara can be Afghans.

Yet you presume Afghanistan's Pashtuns will readily join with Pakistan and accept Punjabi domination ?

Now you tell me will a real Afghan or a Pathan accept the rule of Punjabis ? The question doesn't need an answer its rhetorical

Novice

Reading Hindu news? That's your problem then.

It is not Pakistan that wants a re-unification, in fact it is Afghanistan who wants our land up to the west of the indus river. Paktunistan or Loy Afghanistan.

On the other hand, the Pakistanis have been working hard in turning the Durand line into a border.

Even the most extremest spokesmen for the Pakistan army, Zaid Hamid, clearly said "seal and fence the border" so I have no idea what you have been reading. As did the former ISI spokesmon who is a pashtun himself.

Afghans reaction to US remarks "Afghan is an international border"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/29/w...an-comment-on-border-brings-tension.html?_r=0
Pakistani reaction
Durand Line is international border, says US diplomat | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

People's Daily Online -- Afghanistan opposes fencing border with Pakistan

That was a news to me. I thought he was running some sham security and detective agency which also accepts donation starting $ 10 and $ 300 per case fee. :) Is that how your army operates?

BTW you should probably listen in to Wajahat Khan molesting your army spokesperson in a tv interview.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your post is wrong on so many counts.

1. The Punjabi establishment, fears Pashtun brotherhood.
2. Tajiks will happily let Pashtuns join Pakistan, as long as they get to keep their parts of the land.
3. Punjabis wouldn't want 2. from happening. Reason 1. and also other provinces seeking secession.
Punjabi pashtun hate is now past tense.
Pashtun brother combined still would be more than 30millions less than Punjabi so this doesnt make sense
more than 80% of Punjabi would agree with this

not sure about full Afghanistan merging with pak but atleast pashtun majority region is bound to merge with Pakistan be it after 2 decades or 10 decades

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not nearly as shameful as calling an Afghan as a Paki! I know it Farhan. I have met a supreme total of one Afghan fella, who told me so!
in india.?
If you would have told me yesterday.i might have made a video for you from more than 100 afghans pashtun including the farsiband or we call them dari people if they want to be with Pakistan or not

i do agree the Uzbeks might not want but neither do we want them to enter pak

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You don't believe Uzbeks, Tajiks, and I presume Hazara can be Afghans.

Yet you presume Afghanistan's Pashtuns will readily join with Pakistan and accept Punjabi domination ?

Now you tell me will a real Afghan or a Pathan accept the rule of Punjabis ? The question doesn't need an answer its rhetorical
well imran is a Niazi pashtun and your well aware of his popularity in Pakistan among the Punjabi and sindhi both.

Punjabi makes more than half of Pakistan population hence they have govt majority of time but if 50pashtuns are in PAKISTAN than pashtun will also have chance

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles