Pakistan's first indigenously developed MCV Hamza 8 x 8

salute

this pic shows mounted gun and it seems like its a gun rotating turret ,

but then other pic of the soldiers compartment , there is just a roof with opening hatches but no access to the gun ,
actually from the pics , there is no access to gun from any where ,
and if gun is remote controlled then where is targeting system because there are no thermal or any other scope system ,

but me no expert , maybe someone could explain about it .

Zulfiqar Khan

this pic shows mounted gun and it seems like its a gun rotating turret ,

but then other pic of the soldiers compartment , there is just a roof with opening hatches but no access to the gun ,
actually from the pics , there is no access to gun from any where ,
and if gun is remote controlled then where is targeting system because there are no thermal or any other scope system ,

but me no expert , maybe someone could explain about it .
More information will come out. But here is a recent video of a foreigner showcasing some products. Including Hamza 8x8.

Reactions: Neo

porky_kicker

Country flag
any more videos from ideas 2016

the hamza idea ie combining mrap and apc seems goods

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes it runs. But we have to do more work it was developed in past one year

Pakistani company to unveil new HAMZA multi-role combat vehicle at IDEAS-2016

HAMZA multi-role combat vehicle
A private Pakistani company Blitzkrieg Defense, have developed the new HAMZA 8×8 multi-role combat vehicle and plans to publicly unveil at 9th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS).

The HAMZA is a multi-purpose 8×8 armoured vehicle in the category of MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected). HAMZA can be used as a platoon strength troop carrier, 14 dismounts and a commander and driver and can also be configured as a command and control platform, forward observation vehicle or in a convoy support role.

The vehicle features a V-shaped wall monocoque armored hull design and offers advanced protection features and superior off-road mobility and can operate in urban, mountainous and difficult rural terrains.

The vehicle has a wheelbase 8×8 and a maximum operating weight of 15 tonnes. The vehicle is protected to Level 4 STANAG 4569 and can be fitted with additional ceramic and composite add-on armor plates.

http://defence-blog.com/army/pakist...-multi-role-combat-vehicle-at-ideas-2016.html
What an ugly brown turd, looks like the ghetto tanks that African militias build against Indian peace keeping forces.

Akask kumar

First Indigenous produced,8x8 Military combat vehicle has been designed,developed & built in Pakistan.
looks cool.. needs more specification.. can it withstand mine blast?
by design it looks little unstable on rough terrain.. due to high center of gravity..

Zulfiqar Khan

by design it looks little unstable on rough terrain.. due to high center of gravity..
Look at the video; I posted above - the guy will tell you all the specs. Skip to 1:00

porky_kicker

Country flag

Some new videos; IDEAS has entered day 2 - they're yet to unveil more.
thanks for the videos , small arms r good liked the sniper rifles and also the AAA gun upgrade

unrelated i remember how pakis in peedf were making fun of indian UGVs , now i wonder if they will have a most hilarious time with their ROV which cant even move :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's Ukrainian.
For rest of automotive companies operating in Pakistan (they don't have their own), they'll suicide to know that how many are subsidies of Indian companies or how many Indian firms are operating by changing the names.:p

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
you gave no info about it other than its pic of its brochure and driver cabin ,
and there no official info , no technical detail ,

and give the 'proofs' as you pakis are so found of the proof , :laugh::laugh::laugh:

what are technical details ???

does it run ???

what about its gun ??? and specification of the gun ???

how many of these ordered ???

are these already inducted ???

stop your fake information campaign its no use .
It's actually indigenously assembled from parts imported from China (Or Ukraine)!! In fact like the super Blunder, JF-17 Thunder, even the paint cans are from China!

Did you know that Porkistan even imports match sticks from their deeper than ocean friends as they lack the capability to manufacture them? And they have the audacity come out with a claim that this crap is indigenous!! Lol!

sorcerer

Country flag
It's actually indigenously assembled from parts imported from China (Or Ukraine)!! In fact like the super Blunder, JF-17 Thunder, even the paint cans are from China!

Did you know that Porkistan even imports match sticks from their deeper than ocean friends as they lack the capability to manufacture them? And they have the audacity come out with a claim that this crap is indigenous!! Lol!
Lies are indigenously made in pakistan about anything and everything they import!!

salute

yeah , seemed like it ,
because blitzkrieg company which is never heard before , is not a transport automobile manufacturing company ,
its more like some ukrainian company shipped their assembly job to them .

India22

Actually this Hamza or whatever looks like Mahindra Mine Protected Vehicle. Even Indian paramilitary uses it.

:facepalm:

charlie

Country flag
Well, it's an MRAP; almost all MRAPs look similar.

The company I work for supplies secure communication as well as few other tactical stuff to Pakistani Military.

It's the best equipment in the market and the next competitor lags behind by quite a margin. Only problem is US does not provide AES encryption to other countries, only UK, Canada and Australia are allowed to have AES level of encryption. Pakistan, Brazil and India can only get their hands on DES level of encryption.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles