Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

sob

Mod
Country flag
@rock127 sorry to bust your conspiracy theory, this journalist was out of work for almost 18 months.

There seems to be some personal enmity issue it seems.

blue marlin

Have they killed women too if they lead the protests or tell the truth ?
If yes, then ISI and PA are the most ferocious b*****s in the world.
They just have a mouth for whining and ranting bigger than their A$$.
Are you hearing this ?
i am hearing this loud and clear.

ohhh so pakistan is the big bad boy here. and india is the sweet little angle that does'nt know what wrong even is.

Srinigar-India-strike-Danish-IsmailReuters-May-28-2015.jpg
Shia_Mourner_being_assaulted_by_Omar_Abdullah_Regime_on_the_eve_of_Ashura.jpg
images-20.jpeg
guardstickepa_450x300.jpg
20080628122457ENLUS0139820012146558.jpg
130926093110-kashmir-indian-police-story-top.jpg
152788284.jpg

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

I_PLAY_BAD

ohhh so pakistan is the big bad boy here. and india is the sweet little angle that does'nt know what wrong even is.

View attachment 5990 View attachment 5991 View attachment 5992 View attachment 5993 View attachment 5994 View attachment 5995 View attachment 5996
Why are you so stupid?
All pics except the first one you've posted are shot at J&K. (I don't think the last pic was shot in India. India where do we find women police wearing a head cloth ?)
Of course it happens there to people who question Indian sovereignty.
Don't argue they are innocent civilians, no !
If they do not like India let them go to Pakistan or you yourself can adopt a couple of them. The land is ours.
Anti-Indians encroaching them deserves caning.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

View attachment 5990 View attachment 5991 View attachment 5992 View attachment 5993 View attachment 5994 View attachment 5995 View attachment 5996
Mr Beigarait Behaya Besharam Paki... if we compare this lathicharge to your mass genocide and rape of Bangladeshis then there is not match.Add current genocide of Baloch and Kashmiris and Shias/Hazara/Ahmediays.

Your heart bleeds so much for Pakistan the Biggest killer of Muslims and enemy of humanity.

Anyone who support such Terrorist nation is the biggest hypocrite and rape/rapist supporter himself.

BANGLADESH HOLOCAUST OF '71 by Pak Army
It was the most brutal genocide ever known in the history of mankind. History has never seen such a large number of people wiped out in such a short period of the nine months of the Bangladesh liberation war. Between March 25, 1971 and December 16, 1971, Pakistani occupation army and their local collaborators killed 3 million innocent, unarmed people, violated more than a quarter million women; destroyed most of the factories, roads, bridges and culverts, burned houses, engaged in indiscriminate arson and plundering and created such an unbearable situation that 10 million people were forced to leave their country.

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War by Pak Army
During the 1971
Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani military and supporting Bihari and Razaker militias raped between two and four hundred thousand Bangladeshi women in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape.[1][2][3][4] Scholars have suggested that rape was used to terrorise both the Bengali-speakingMuslim majority and the Hindu minority of Bangladesh.

============================================================================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@jouni : For you Mr Paki lover... your love for Pakistan has no limits.Now you have to love Pakistan more.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127 sorry to bust your conspiracy theory, this journalist was out of work for almost 18 months.

There seems to be some personal enmity issue it seems.
Seems? Do you have any such data to back up your claims?

Is yes then why was he out of work for 18 months since being a Senior Journalist(associated with biggest TV News channels GEO and Sama) and not someone who would like to start a Halal shop or General store for a "career change".

@Blackwater: Our Paki expert... do you know which personal enmity Aftab Alam had with whom? Why would someone cook him with 9 bullets and that too within 24 hours after attack on TV News guys where 1 got killed?

Below is Aftab Alam and even Hamid Mir said that attack on 2 media persons means someone wants to silence the Truth.

http://www.geo.tv/article-197068-Suspect-arrested-in-journalist-Aftab-Alam-murder-probe

Last edited:

blue marlin

Mr Beigarait Behaya Besharam Paki... if we compare this lathicharge to your mass genocide and rape of Bangladeshis then there is not match.Add current genocide of Baloch and Kashmiris and Shias/Hazara/Ahmediays.

Your heart bleeds so much for Pakistan the Biggest killer of Muslims and enemy of humanity.

Anyone who support such Terrorist nation is the biggest hypocrite and rape/rapist supporter himself.

BANGLADESH HOLOCAUST OF '71 by Pak Army

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War by Pak Army

============================================================================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@jouni : For you Mr Paki lover... your love for Pakistan has no limits.Now you have to love Pakistan more.
keep the pics coming, the worse the better. :biggrin2: :devil:

blue marlin

Here comes a one liner with no facts since you LOST the debate.

Ohhh... this Paki got his MOUTH SHUT now. :rofl:

We know you are a Iblis Paki having dirty blood... the same enemy of humanity.
Here comes a one liner with no facts since you LOST the debate.

Ohhh... this Paki got his MOUTH SHUT now. :rofl:

We know you are a Iblis Paki having dirty blood... the same enemy of humanity.
ahahah since your off topic i thought it might be good to see your worst. carry on. let stupidity takes it own course

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ahahah since your off topic i thought it might be good to see your worst. carry on. let stupidity takes it own course
What's my worst? I showed yo the worst of YOU PAKIS the enemy of humanity and also Islam.

Now you are TROLLING again with stupid one liners as a sign of losing... so go and make a stupid meme with your own GREEN TROLL image with Paki flags.:lol:

Why are you soooooooooo silent on genocide done by Pakis?

blue marlin

What's my worst? I showed yo the worst of YOU PAKIS the enemy of humanity and also Islam.

Now you are TROLLING again with stupid one liners as a sign of losing... so go and make a stupid meme with your own GREEN TROLL image with Paki flags.:lol:

the day you post something relevant and neutral at the least neutral, then i will try not not respond in a way that you ask for.
you started the troll meme. you gave me paracetamol, i gave you morphine.
also why are you so insistent that i am Pakistani? don't you get it already?

im not silent on the genocide done by Pakistan. if you take a two pronged approach then i will do the same. i knew a while ago your anti Pakistani ,and I'm just capitalising on that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
the day you post something relevant and neutral at the least neutral, then i will try not not respond in a way that you ask for.
you started the troll meme. you gave me paracetamol, i gave you morphine.
also why are you so insistent that i am Pakistani? don't you get it already?

im not silent on the genocide done by Pakistan. if you take a two pronged approach then i will do the same. i knew a while ago your anti Pakistani ,and I'm just capitalising on that.

sorcerer

Country flag

9 Things Every Guy Should Know About Finland (And Its Girls) :D :D :D :D :D
3. Girls are open to dating other races. I saw quite a few brown and black guys with Finnish girlfriends. The kicker is that these guys are speaking in Finnish, so they have integrated into the culture. Liberal guilt is so strong in Scandinavia that girls feel ashamed to not give minority guys a fair chance. You won’t encounter racism here.
http://www.returnofkings.com/655/9-things-every-guy-should-know-about-finland-and-its-girls

According to an international research, Finland ranks first in promiscuity among 48 countries. Finnish men and women are the most promiscuous in the Western world. This global research – led by professor David Schmitt at Bradley University, Illinois and Founding Director of the International Sexuality Description Project – showed that when it comes to one-night stands, numbers of partners and attitudes to casual sex, Finland is leading the way.
http://ylioppilaslehti.fi/2010/11/x-patriate-the-land-of-promiscuity/

C'mon @rock127 .You are just giving Mr.Finland in here more ideas..!!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The thread is about Pakistan and not India, you posted Lathi charge pics of Indian democracy so it's you who is off topic, Lathi Charge is a legal process which happens in all the countries. But barbaric killings/rapes by Pakistan Army + Jamat-e-Islami is unparalleled in the history of humans.

I think rock127 has busted your off topic posts.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The thread is about Pakistan and not India, you posted Lathi charge pics of Indian democracy so it's you who is off topic, Lathi Charge is a legal process which happens in all the countries. But barbaric killings/rapes by Pakistan Army + Jamat-e-Islami is unparalleled in the history of humans.

I think rock127 has busted your off topic posts.
Everyone here now knows who this @blue marlin is.

He has unending love for rapes/genocide done by Pakistan and spends all his day and night in Paki/Chinese and now Indian forums to troll about poverty/rapes etc.

He doesn't reply when asked about a simple question below...

Never saw such filthy jihadi scum on earth who even refuse to accept his roots to his motherland Pakistan.... even lower scum than a normal Paki. :lol:

brational

Country flag
Bangkok blast: Pakistani among three detained by Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR: A Pakistani and two Malaysians have been detained in connection with last month's bombing of a shrine in Bangkok that killed 20 people, the national police chief said Monday.

Inspector General Khalid Abu Bakar told reporters that the three were detained a few days ago following a tip-off by Thai authorities. He said one of the Malaysians is a woman.

The August 17 blast at the Erawan Shrine in the Thai capital killed 20 people, including five Malaysians from one family, and injured more than 120.

Many of the victims were foreigners as the shrine is a popular destination for tourists and Thais alike.

Khalid did not give details or say where in Malaysia the three were detained, when they will be formally charged, or what the charges would be.

He said Malaysian police will investigate and work with Thai authorities on the detainees.

Thai police say the man who may have actually planted the bomb may have fled across Thailand's southern border to Malaysia, but Khalid refused to speculate on that.

In Bangkok, Thai Police Chief Somyot Poompanmoung said he has not received any information from the Malaysian police on the arrest of the three suspects.

Two key suspects are also in custody in Thailand, charged with possession of illegal explosives.

One of them was captured from an apartment on the outskirts of Bangkok where police also discovered bomb-making material. The other was caught near the border between Thailand and Cambodia, and police said his fingerprints were found on a container with explosive material confiscated from the apartment.

After weeks of demurring, Thailand has suggested that those behind the blast may have been from a gang involved in smuggling Uighurs from the Chinese region of Xinjiang, while others speculate they may be separatists or Islamist extremists angry that Thailand repatriated more than 100 Uighurs to China in July.

Uighurs complain of oppression by the Chinese government, and some advocate turning Xinjiang into a separate Uighur state.

Thai police say the mastermind of the plot is a 27-year-old ethnic Uighur from China. They said they think the man may have fled to China.

Pakistanis are doing well with their Uighur Brothers. China Pakistan Friendship is taking newer dimensions.

sorcerer

Country flag
Bangkok blast: Pakistani among three detained by Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR: A Pakistani and two Malaysians have been detained in connection with last month's bombing of a shrine in Bangkok that killed 20 people, the national police chief said Monday.

Inspector General Khalid Abu Bakar told reporters that the three were detained a few days ago following a tip-off by Thai authorities. He said one of the Malaysians is a woman.

Uighurs complain of oppression by the Chinese government, and some advocate turning Xinjiang into a separate Uighur state.

Thai police say the mastermind of the plot is a 27-year-old ethnic Uighur from China.
They said they think the man may have fled to China.

Pakistanis are doing well with their Uighur Brothers. China Pakistan Friendship is taking newer dimensions.

:D
Pak can arm twist China now for money and weapons, the way they did with USA.

Pakistan's Collaborative terrorism industry programs.

WoT with USA

WoT with China (In the making)

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Pakistan’s slide into ‘failed state’ status
Ahmed Rashid

| Feb 11 04:30

http://blogs.ft.com/the-exchange/2015/02/11/pakistans-slide-into-failed-state-status/

As I write this, I am sitting at my desk in Lahore, Pakistan, enduring one of the coldest winters on record. I am doing so without heating, hot water, or electricity. The house seems virtually to run on thin, cold air.

There has been no gas since October, so no heating. There is electricity, but only for about half the day. The rest of the time the rich run generators (if there is fuel), the middle class use battery packs and the less fortunate light candles or oil lamps — all for the lack of some basic amenities.

For a week during January there was no petrol or diesel in the market at all. Businesses were shuttered, kids stopped going to school and the only people on the road were dignitaries and their twenty car cavalcades.

The crisis ridden government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif offers no explanations and demands no resignations from officials. There is neither self-criticism nor admission regarding the total lack of governance, the failure to deliver services or even the lack of official concern. Mr Sharif’s most munificent gesture during the petrol crisis in January was to cancel his trip to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos.

The Pakistani media offer up dozens of reasons for these failures — the most common being economic difficulties faced by energy producers or a scam by unscrupulous government ministers. The real causes are impossible to determine, as there has been no serious investigation by the authorities.

Unchecked power is not the only problem. Pakistan’s army is waging a war against Islamist extremist groups like the Pakistani Taliban — but terrorists are still able to strike more-or-less at will. Late last month, 50 people were killed and 100 injured in a bomb blast at a Shia mosque in a part of Sind province which has never seen such an attack before. All the while, diseases like polio, which has nearly been eliminated in the rest of the world, are still rampant in Pakistan, and illiteracy and joblessness are a growth industry.

A country without energy is a country in the process of dissolution, facing the same fate as Syria or Somalia. While the suffering hasn’t yet reached these proportions, the words “failed” or “failing state” now trip regularly off the tongue and pen of every journalist.

It must also be added that one branch of the state continues to function admirably: Pakistan’s over 500,000 strong army. Given the relative success of the military, many will tell you that democracy is a failure and the army is the only saviour of the country. Pakistan, however, has never had a sustained period of civilian rule in which the military did not set the agenda. Authoritarian measures implemented after a series of military coups since 1958 have never offered a real solution.

The military now seems to understand this. Despite the ongoing crisis, and the army’s intense dislike for the present crop of civilian politicians, it’s not about to seize power again. Nor should it. Instead there must be more pressure from public and civil society groups, and a demand for better governance, less corruption and the delivery of basic services to the people. Pakistan needs more democracy, not less, and more accountability from its leaders

The issue is not a choice between military rule or democracy — but one of finding genuine leadership that aspires to serve the people, rather than itself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles