Pakistan's air force acquires 13 F-16s from Jordan.

Neo

If we use Chakra with nukes who will know. Can you make cry when we usenuclear tarpedo or club missile against you.
Just do it!!!!!

Hope you have nukes to fit in those tubes and you can integrate them with in days to be able to use them against us. :lol:

ladder

Country flag
Yes, all fighters purchased from
The US are subject to inspection.
It has always been that way.
We purchased a old LPD from USA USN Tentron/ INS Jalashwa. When US official landed and wanted surprise inspection for it, we made them wait for 3days or so before we granted them access. This coming after we have/had signed agreement while purchasing that we will not use it in war.

Neo

Because some official states that JF-17 can go beyond block 3/4/5 doesn't mean it surely will, but what he means is it( JF-17) can.

In one post you write JF-17 is internally funded ( Chinese loan was only for capacity building) and on other you state Chinese gives heavy subsidy ( discussion in-context of JF-17 ) so, you are contradicting yourself.

And if anyone questions the first question that would question come to mind, it becomes hypothetical isn't it?
Demonstration of capacity to spend is a hypothetical question?

If Pakistani military spending is so opaque, then how did you surely stated the $850 million ( btw it was in 2011 and not 2013) was for capacity building and not funding for block-1 JFT?

You, yourself are creating a big question mark over your own credibility.
Ok, let me explain to you like I would to a 10 hear old:

JF-17's future future blocks being funded and developped locally.
Initial loan was to expand capacity but they are now being funded locally for the greater part.

FC-20 is yet to be delivered, cost unknown, heavy subsidy expected as usual.

F-16's under EDA, i.e. mostly free of charge and we pay for the upgrades only.

ZDK-03 cost unknown, heavily subsidised with 4 units already delivered to PAF.

Y-20 is umder development, cost unknown, heavy subsidy expected as usual.

Please find me some magical formula to calculate the expenditure and I will be more than happy to apply it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@Neo

PAF and PA are NOTHING in front of India

You have SPENT Most of your Funds on Defence for ALL these 67 Years

But still you are a BIG zero Conventionally

And regarding your economy well what is there to say

It is in the :toilet::toilet:

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag

Initial loan was to expand capacity but they are now being funded locally for the greater part.

Please find me some magical formula to calculate the expenditure and I will be more than happy to apply it.

If you don't know the above then,

So, you pulled all those numbers of 250 JFT and 120 F-16 and XX stealth XYZ from which hole?

You don't know how much you spend and how much you can spend and how much is the subsidy and how much loan for defense modernization.

But, all you know, ' I don't know from where it will come, but it definitely would come' :rofl::rofl:

Mate, you are so confused.

Till this news ( about Jordanian F-16 broke) no one in Pakistan ( leaving those who have classified info) were not sure of the fact whether they will add any more F-16's. And today the inventory is soaring to 120.

He he, keep dreaming kiddo.

PS:

I am not 10 year old, I am 9+

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
@Neo

You need to answer the BIGGER Question

What has this ENIMITY with India Given You

1 You Lost Kashmir
2 You Lost Bangladesh
3 Your Economy is DEAD
4 You created terrorists for attacking India
And you know what these terrorists are doing to Pakistan

Pakistan is ALREADY a Failed state AND Now it is a dying country

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

sharmate kyo ho ,maan bhi jao ki "muft me":lol::lol:

ladder

Country flag
sharmate kyo ho ,maan bhi jao ki "muft me":lol::lol:

Phaaji, China aaj tak kisi ko kuch Free me kuch dia hai?

China never gives anything for free, They will extract that value from Pakistani economy by taking projects without tenders. No accountability on the cost of the projects.

pankaj nema

Country flag
So, you pulled all those numbers of 250 JFT and 120 F-16 and XX stealth XYZ from which hole?
Answer : From his behind :eek:mg::

Till this news ( about Jordanian F-16 broke) no one in Pakistan ( leaving those who have classified info) were not sure of the fact whether they will add any more F-16's. And today the inventory is soaring to 120.

ALL Pakis are Delusional

This DELUSION is the Only thing that keeps them alive amidst their failures and miseries

Last edited:

Neo

If you don't know the above then,

You don't know how much you spend and how much you can spend and how much is the subsidy and how much loan for defense modernization.

But, all you know, ' I don't know from where it will come, but it definitely would come' :rofl::rofl:

Mate, you are so confused.

PS:

I am not 10 year old, I am 9+
Instead of ranting and getting brainwashed in cheap Pakistani threads, read more into blogs and articles in well informed macazines like the AFM where PAF related articles are published on tegular base. If you ever took genuine interest in PAF and AFM you wouldn't be questioning my numbers since they all can be tracked back to recent publications.

But how could you know....you're only 9 years old.

ladder

Country flag
Instead of ranting and getting brainwashed in cheap Pakistani threads, read more into blogs and articles in well informed macazines like the AFM where PAF related articles are published on tegular base. If you ever took genuine interest in PAF and AFM you wouldn't be questioning my numbers since they all can be tracked back to recent publications.

But how could you know....you're only 9 years old.
You follow all these sources that you mentioned?

If yes, still not able to simple answer simple question on why and how you arrived at the figures you earlier mentioned.

And economics is the single strongest factor to back up your claims, but, you aren't able to back up your data.

BTW, if you, after following all those sources aren't able to answer, I have strong doubt, if I follow those, would be any good.

Also, don't worry about my age, I have a IQ of 251, so, I can understand and 'know'

Neo

Phaaji, China aaj tak kisi ko kuch Free me kuch dia hai?

China never gives anything for free, They will extract that value from Pakistani economy by taking projects without tenders. No accountability on the cost of the projects.
To beta aapka pakhana kyon bund ho gaya?
Don't meddle in Sino-Pak business, you will understand some day how unique and deep this strategic partnership has been.
China is helping us in fields we need the most.
We're getting new nuclear reactors without having an international waiver. Where is your hidutva-zionist propadanda machine now?
You will never understand how clever these two natikns are so give up already!

ladder

Country flag
To beta aapka pakhana kyon bund ho gaya?
Don't meddle in Sino-Pak business, you will understand some day how unique and deep this strategic partnership has been.
China is helping us in fields we need the most.
We're getting new nuclear reactors without having an international waiver. Where is your hidutva-zionist propadanda machine now?
You will never understand how clever these two natikns are so give up already!

Mere pakane ke baare me baad me baat karte hain.

Phehele,

My, meddling with Sino-Pak business will destroy it? Is it so fragile?

I surely will understand, but when will you understand? I hope the day you understand, it shouldn't come as a rude shock.

yes, you are getting two unproven reactors at $9.96 billion dollars, whose EPC cost is equivalent or higher than EPC cost of US reactors to be installed in USA at their labor cost and under liability insurance. Figure it out.

Compare it with what BD is getting from Russia. And if you are free find the cost for other countries too.

Hindutva-Zionist machine is down for oiling, Don't ask who is oiling, find it for yourself.

I don't know what the last sentence meant ;)

Ah, now coming to your favorite part about my pakhana.

Yes, you are correct I am suffering from constipation that's because Pakistan hasn't supplied toilet paper, though I go out toilet in the open, still I prefer toilet paper made from special Pakistani grass ( which incidentally you eat) manufactured at POF ( Pakistan Ordnance Factory) :rofl:

Neo

Answer : From his behind :eek:mg::

ALL Pakis are Delusional

This DELUSION is the Only thing that keeps them alive amidst their failures and miseries
Man you crack me up, can't stop laughing! :lol:

Let me tell you who's delusional here:

Your politicians are anarchists yet you think you're a mature and responsible democracy
Half your population has no toilet, one third has no access to clean water yet you call others a failed society.
Your AAM party and millions of Indians with her thinks you have so much potential that white people will replace your beggars :lol:
You donate a few dhurvs to a poor country and call it an export success.
Average Indian forumist thinks China and Pakistan are a walkover
One third of your country is under maoist control and you think you can break away Balochistan?
Your most luctrative bollywood movies are cheap rip offs of Hollywood mega hits and your media calls it coincidence?
I can go on and on and prove you who is being delusional but I dont have the time.

Sea Eagle

But as far I know ZDK 03 isn't compatible with F-16s and that's why you bought SAAB Eriyere which were NATO compatible. So why buy 12 units of those. Correct me if I'm wrong

Neo

Mere pakane ke baare me baad me baat karte hain.

Phehele,

My, meddling with Sino-Pak business will destroy it? Is it so fragile?

I surely will understand, but when will you understand? I hope the day you understand, it shouldn't come as a rude shock.

yes, you are getting two unproven reactors at $9.96 billion dollars, whose EPC cost is equivalent or higher than EPC cost of US reactors to be installed in USA at their labor cost and under liability insurance. Figure it out.

Compare it with what BD is getting from Russia. And if you are free find the cost for other countries too.

Hindutva-Zionist machine is down for oiling, Don't ask who is oiling, find it for yourself.

I don't know what the last sentence meant ;)

Ah, now coming to your favorite part about my pakhana.

Yes, you are correct I am suffering from constipation that's because Pakistan hasn't supplied toilet paper, though I go out toilet in the open, still I prefer toilet paper made from special Pakistani grass ( which incidentally you eat) manufactured at POF ( Pakistan Ordnance Factory) :rofl:

You are right about one thing in your endless rant: Whatever leaves the P.O.F. will find your as$ No matter how hard you run :lol:

Neo

But as far I know ZDK 03 isn't compatible with F-16s and that's why you bought SAAB Eriyere which were NATO compatible. So why buy 12 units of those. Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes, the F-16's will be fully integrated with 3 Erieye Awacs and ZDK-03 with JFT.

Neo

I will not reply to offtopic posts anymore so save your time and stick to the topic.

Sea Eagle

Yes, the F-16's will be fully integrated with 3 Erieye Awacs and ZDK-03 with JFT.
:clobber:
Well so why waste money on buying 12 ZDK03. Even seven or eight might be enough. Instead use money and built some inhouse radar technology (help can be taken from chinese) which is quite inexistent in pakistan as of now

Twinblade

Country flag
Yeah yeah, we know, it's deeper than the shallow national self respect of Pakistanis and taller than the tiny stacks of money the Chinese make off them :)

To quote Majorly Profound:-
Pakistan China Frandship is: Unique and Unprecedented (May, 2010)
Pakistan China Frandship is: Taller Than Mountains and Deeper Than Oceans (Dec, 2010)
Pakistan China Frandship is: Stronger than Steel (Dec, 2010)
Pakistan China Frandship is: All-weather (May, 2011)
Pakistan China Frandship is: A Lush Tree (July, 2011)
Pakistan China Frandship is: Deeper Than the Seas and Sweeter Than Honey (March, 2012)
Pakistan China Frandship is: The Stuff of Legends (Apr, 2012)
Pakistan China Frandship is: In Our Blood (Apr, 2012)
Pakistan China Frandship is: Beyond the Confines of Time Limits (June, 2012)

Taller than Mountain // Lush like a Tree // O dear China // You smell like Currency!!
And some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing.

Pakistan China Frandship is: Rounder than a Circle
Pakistan China Frandship is: Odder than 5
Pakistan China Frandship is: 400% more than 100%
Pakistan China Frandship is: Bigger than Infinity

And lastly, this level of pheelings can only be produced by an orgasm. I wonder who is screwing who.
http://goatdroppingsofwisdom.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/you-might-as-well-become-a-hermit-because-pakistan-china-fraandship-puts-your-fraandships-to-shame/

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles