Pakistan's air force acquires 13 F-16s from Jordan.

Neo

I know ,where r u coming from but its not due to lack of money but due to redtapism and lack of efficiënt precurement process .

We r not lucky as Pakistan where army control THE purchases

When it comes to efficiency, we're the uncrowned champions of Asia.

Despite a much smaller economy and industry and immense international obstacles we have maintained military balance in almost every field.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Despite a much smaller economy and industry and immense international obstacles we have maintained military balance in almost every field.
SO you REALLY believe that IAF has only 34 squadrons

And Indian Army has 1.3 million soldiers

I would advise you to ASK ISI about India's real strength

Pakistan Army ; PAF KNOW India's REAL conventional strength

Neo

We know the real strength, capabilities and weakness of all our enemies and do not underestimate them.
ISI's infiltration into adversaries defence forces is way beyond your imagination and sees to it that we remain prepared all the time.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
bakistan have no industrial base to even come close to manufacturing something like LCA yet they make cheap fun at it because that makes them feel good (a realization that they are stuck in allah ackbar mentality)

all hail the holy land of al-bakistan.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

the ISPR told you that right? :D

Blackwater

true isme 100 me 100 number apke

Reactions: Neo

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

any idea how many nuclear submarine you got, how many missiles with more then 3500 km range or how many Ac you got or how many 4.5 generation fighter you got ??

Sea Eagle

:rotflmao:
Yeah..!! I see that military balance. That's why you have a first use nuclear policy. You are really very strong mate. :pm:

Last edited:

Neo

any idea how many nuclear submarine you got, how many missiles with more then 3500 km range or how many Ac you got or how many 4.5 generation fighter you got ??
What nuclear subs? How many have you inducted, how many armed ssn are operational in IN?
Our current missile arsenal covers more than 90% of your territory and Tipu with a range of 4.000-4.500km is ready to be tested.

MM Singh practically begged Bush to block sale of block 52 to PAF says enough about PAF's ability to counter IAF.

Jagdish58

What nuclear subs? How many have you inducted, how many armed ssn are operational in IN?
Our current missile arsenal covers more than 90% of your territory and Tipu with a range of 4.000-4.500km is ready to be tested.

MM Singh practically begged Bush to block sale of block 52 to PAF says enough about PAF's ability to counter IAF.
All the best we are waiting for Radio Pakistan delhi :lol::thumb: Use F-16 & JF-17

I wonder why you need help of jihadis to wage war in Kashmir , you have F-16 & JF's u can bring it on:thumb:

Neo

bakistan have no industrial base to even come close to manufacturing something like LCA yet they make cheap fun at it because that makes them feel good (a realization that they are stuck in allah ackbar mentality)

all hail the holy land of al-bakistan.
Omg, you're hilarious!! :lol:

indians are the masters of making cheap fun because that's the only way they deal with their insecurities.

Btw, LCA remains under development despite input of atleast four technological power houses. You guys. Surely messed it up big time :D

Neo

All the best we are waiting for Radio Pakistan delhi :lol::thumb: Use F-16 & JF-17

I wonder why you need help of jihadis to wage war in Kashmir , you have F-16 & JF's u can bring it on:thumb:
Come back when you have something useful to add. I don't feed trolls.

p2prada

So what is your point exactly? :confused:

Compare PAF's F-16 chase of F-16's with IAF's odd 60 or so Mirage 2000. How much are you payig for the upgrades? $45 million per unit, right?

PAF is having compareable jets for a lot less with upgrads, so who is better off here?
Think again!
Those Mirage-2000s come with sensor fusion. The F-16s don't. That's why it is an expensive upgrade.

Jagdish58

Come back when you have something useful to add. I don't feed trolls.
Irony look who talks about troll:lol::taunt1: , same Paki mentality supporting terrorism & blameing others :thumb::scared2:

Neo

Those Mirage-2000s come with sensor fusion. The F-16s don't. That's why it is an expensive upgrade.
I won't deny that but my argument stands that used F-16's with mlu3 are a very costeffective solution tor PAF.

p2prada

I know that. But how much is allocated to new purchases?
Last year it was 80000 crores. This time it should be a bit more. Probably closer to 90000 crores. With today's exchange rate that would be a little over $14 Billion for new purchases.

When Anthony said there was no money for Rafale, he meant we had used up 92% of our allocated money for purchases for the year before the contract could be signed. So, I believe he was talking about signing a preliminary contract for the aircraft this year. The remaining 8% wouldn't have cut it. 8% of $12.8 Billion is just $1 Billion. Not enough for even half a squadron and we need a full squadron.

Just a few weeks before we had signed another order for C-130J which took up most of the allocation.

There is another critical contract for 384 ASRAAM missiles that needs to be signed. No idea if even this deal has been deferred considering it is expensive. Then there are contracts for FGFA and possibly IL-214 that have been deferred.

We will only see a period of inactivity of 3 months before the process continues.

Neo

Last year it was 80000 crores. This time it should be a bit more. Probably closer to 90000 crores. With today's exchange rate that would be a little over $14 Billion for new purchases.

When Anthony said there was no money for Rafale, he meant we had used up 92% of our allocated money for purchases for the year before the contract could be signed. So, I believe he was talking about signing a preliminary contract for the aircraft this year. The remaining 8% wouldn't have cut it. 8% of $12.8 Billion is just $1 Billion. Not enough for even half a squadron and we need a full squadron.

Just a few weeks before we had signed another order for C-130J which took up most of the allocation.

There is another critical contract for 384 ASRAAM missiles that needs to be signed. No idea if even this deal has been deferred considering it is expensive. Then there are contracts for FGFA and possibly IL-214 that have been deferred.

We will only see a period of inactivity of 3 months before the process continues.
Very useful info, thanks for sharing Sir! :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles