Pakistanis want to be Arabs?

British Bengal Tiger

Look at the Balochis in that picture posted above, lol. Arabs?

That Balochi American is stupid a Pakistani. No different to the Brit ones.

Little does he know his Arab Masters come in dark skin too, so do these Porkistanis!

What a complete waste of a penis.

Free Balochistan!

British Bengal Tiger

http://old.himalmag.com/himal-feed/53/205-why-pakistan-is-not-a-nation.html

Pakistan has Sindhis which are also native to Gujurat and Punjabis which are also native to East Punjab and Pathans which are also native to Afghanistan and Balochs which are also native to Iran and Kashmiris which are also native to J & K, held together by some sort of retarded idea that religion constitutes blood......
True, most Porkistanis should rename it Gandustan with all the bachabazi that happens out there!

Inbred as well as filthy child molesting perverts!

VaghaDeva

sum gai

Little does he know his Arab Masters come in dark skin too, so do these Porkistanis!

Free Balochistan!

And then merge it with Sistan and Baluchestan......

VaghaDeva

sum gai
need anyone say more? Cowardly, uncreative, stupid, inbred, race traitors. Bugger that Baloch American can say whatever he wants GURUdev will always be at my disposal:hippo:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
These are rare and isolated - also please do look up about Nauabad - you'll learn that it is one of the view remaining hindu villages.

abey jaa

F7 block , JInnah market in Isb.. is not safe for girls. As hundreds of girls have been kidnapped from there and sold in uae..

kisi or ko chutiya banao sarkaar... humey sab pata hai lol

Hamza Baloch

Free Balochistan!

The only people who support a 'free Balochistan' are the elite Baloch and the early nobility who kept the people under slavery and oppression but lost their power when Pakistan annexed Baluchistan - they later fled to Western countries; where they continue to protest. Literally no Baloch supports them, BLA is a badmash organization - which blames Pakistan for not developing the region when they themselves bomb polio centers, hospitals, electric grids, and other infrastructure; they kidnap and kill any Baloch who speaks against them - and then later on claim that ISI was responsible.

But BLA is almost dead; with less than 100 insurgents left and no terror infrastructure to continue their 'insurgency'. Hundreds surrendered last year alone, when BLA could no longer pay them.

400 BLA surrendered in 2015 alone;

And, lets talk like Humans please? With maturity and politeness - your talking like a prostitute on her period arguing with police.

Hamza Baloch

@Hamza Baloch here you go, more glory to Pakistan, the paragon of human rights and equality! :pound:

Panchayat gives girl, 9, as Vani today to settle murder case
Girl to be married to 14-year-old boy after her brother murdered his wife, alleging her of having illicit relations.
Hey, I never said Pakistan is perfect and free from crime and disorder - no country is perfect. Cases like these happen all around the world; but Indian far outranks Pakistan in cases like these.

Giving away daughters and ect.... is a Hindu tradition - and the only Pakistanis who would do this are Hindu Pakistanis - if you read the article; you'll learn that they are Hindus. These practices are condemned by the Muslim majority.

Hamza Baloch

abey jaa

F7 block , JInnah market in Isb.. is not safe for girls. As hundreds of girls have been kidnapped from there and sold in uae..

kisi or ko chutiya banao sarkaar... humey sab pata hai lol
Really...? Have you visited there? Because - that is where my uncle lives - and I stayed there for 1 week last summer. Stop saying baseless shit.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Hey, I never said Pakistan is perfect and free from crime and disorder - no country is perfect. Cases like these happen all around the world; but Indian far outranks Pakistan in cases like these.

Giving away daughters and ect.... is a Hindu tradition - and the only Pakistanis who would do this are Hindu Pakistanis - if you read the article; you'll learn that they are Hindus. These practices are condemned by the Muslim majority.
kya kare ho kuthi???????? Thought you were soooo fuggin smart.........

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Don't even reply I want to savor this moment.It so hilarious how a fucking pak can act like ITS so great when IT cant even realise that ITS not a real thing so no matter what rape or child marriages IT brings up it wont have any value because that kanjar hails from a fucking acronym. As seen on Homeland.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Giving away daughters is not a Hindu tradition, it's a cowardly tradition. You need to be reminded of the fact that those who gave away their daughters to invaders are not Hindus anymore, they are muslims, like you. The fact that your ancestors gave away their daughters and converted to Islam just to save their life itself shows that they were cowardly people with no self-respect. The brave ones continued to remain Hindus; It's just the weak willed, cowardly people who were discarded by Hindus who embraced Islam and we are very pleased for having discarded them. It's amusing to see you celebrating some low quality, converts embracing Islam like a garbage man getting happy after collecting a lot of garbage.

These same people. who you erroneously consider to be proud muslims, would convert again when faced with calamity. Once a coward, always a coward. It is ironical that children of these cowardly converts are masquerading as brave souls. Tere ancestors ki gaand fati hogi tabhi toh tu aaj musalmaan paida hua hai. Thoda toh logic lagao bhai.

The low self-esteemed erstwhile Hindu ancestors of the present day muslims of the Indian sub-continent fancied some exotic circumcised 'invader dick' and unsurprisingly now their low self-esteemed offspring is running around the sub-continent masquerading as a truer Arab than Arabs themselves and recommending others to try that misadventure as well. It's interesting how the genetic trait of low self-esteem got passed on unhindered from one generation to other despite the change in religion and nationality. You're almost like a STD (Sexually Transmitted Dhimmi) with no cure.

I need to refer your case to our Pakistan expert Dr. Bittu ji @Indx TechStyle

Last edited:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Giving away daughters is a cowardly tradition. The fact that your ancestors gave away their daughters and converted to Islam just to save their life itself shows that they were cowardly people. Once a coward, always a coward. These same people who you erroneously consider to be bravehearts, would convert again when faced with calamity. It is ironical that children of these cowardly converts are masquerading as brave souls. Tere ancestors ki gaand fati hogi tabhi toh tu aaj musalmaan paida hua hai. Thota toh logic lagao bhai.

The low self-esteemed erstwhile Hindu ancestors of the present day muslims of the Indian sub-continent fancied some exotic circumcised 'invader dick' and unsurprisingly now their low self-esteemed offspring is running around the sub-continent masquerading as a truer Arab than Arabs themselves and recommending others to try that misadventure as well. It's interesting how the genetic trait of low self-esteem got passed on unhindered from one generation to other despite the change in religion and nationality. You're almost like a STD (Sexually Transmitted Dhimmi) with no cure.
Also you know how their national animal is the mugger. Crocodiles have tiny brains and they are ugly

........do the math

VaghaDeva

sum gai
also that their other national animal is a goat a markhor. A wild goat but still a goat.......surprising I think not.

Hamza Baloch

Most Balochis I've come across don't look like that.

The Pakhunkhwa piss hole people tend to look slightly Arab because of bin Ladens men going around raping them.

When I talk about Pakis trying to be Arabs, I suppose I only know the British ones. It must be different in America I suppose.

Anyhow British Pakistanis are the lowest of the low. Nobody really likes them, especially after the Rochdale incident where a bunch of Paki cab drivers molested young white girls.

Pakistanis are lagging way behind other ethnic minorities. It must be because of all the inbreeding.
Why so much hate bro? People who hate have huge inferiority complexes and are filled with jealousy/envy. Its really unhealthy for you. Pashtuns look nothing like Arabs or Persians, they are their own unique race. Same goes for most Pakistanis - we are unique and diverse; and almost every Pakistani acknowledges that.

And lets not even talk about rape - we already know who will be leading the world in rape - soon.

I dont know much about British Pakistanis - i've seen videos of them vigorously celebrating Independence day and announcing their nationality patriotically in songs, public and ect... British Pakistanis are mostly people who were given British visas by the Pakistan government as a form of compromise - such as demolishing homes to make way for a massive project. Some are also sent because of their horrible criminal records.

They mainly come from poor communities in Pakistan.

Secondly - should a people of 200 million people be blamed for something a couple of cab drivers did? Here in America - we hear news of Indian nationals molesting American converts in temples - infact there is a Guru placed on America's 10 most wanted; does he represent the 1.2 trillion Indians? You are being a hypocrite and really ignorant.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Its only natural that one should be one that represents them and another that represents their......friends with benefits :hippo:

Hamza Baloch

You are welcome to celebrate with me bhaijaan! We will have kori rotti and bangude masala when Quetta has been purged of these subhuman whores from Lahore and the green citadel has fallen! also hilsa...

How are 100 insurgents with limited ammunition, declining strength and completely demoralized - gonna topple Millions of Baloch and thousands of Pakistani soldiers....? They dont care about 'freedom' - 400 of them surrendered in 2015 alone because they didnt get their salaries. They are nothing but cut-throat gangs; only people that need to be purged are them and the people who support them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles