Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

AnantS

Country flag
Paki Air Hostess says Indian Men are better than (Inbred) Pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Ohh hehe right... now don't make me remember Bengali Beauties since it takes me into some nice flashback.Don't wanna talk more about my Bengali connection. :taunt:

Anyway..... Moooon Moooon Sen and her daughters are just one super example what WB has.:basanti:

I consider them as ordinary looking. They are celebrity daughters"¦

Neo

Paki Air Hostess says Indian Men are better than (Inbred) Pakistanis

She says better, not hotter. And she's right about the some Pakistanis on international flights, mostly first time travelers and the abuse of alcohol. This is one and only aspect she highlights.
I've worked for KLM for many years and according to my friends, flight attendents, the worst and most demanding passengers are Nigerians followed by Indians.

Here's a video of an Indian first tine flyer who freaks out.
No way this is the norm for an average Indian traveler.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJycN3dgaI

bose

Country flag
She says better, not hotter. And she's right about the some Pakistanis on international flights, mostly first time travelers and the abuse of alcohol. This is one and only aspect she highlights.
I've worked for KLM for many years and according to my friends, flight attendents, the worst and most demanding passengers are Nigerians followed by Indians.

Here's a video of an Indian first tine flyer who freaks out.
No way this is the norm for an average Indian traveler.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJycN3dgaI

I have stayed in Manchester, UK for almost 2 years, I have seen and met many Pakistani young girls ... they are scared of their parents seeing them going out with Indian boys... I have seen Pakistani girls from moderate and liberal background going out with Indian boys... Just take out the Pakistani society from backwardness and you will see the change immediately...

Neo

I have stayed in Manchester, UK for almost 2 years, I have seen and met many Pakistani young girls ... they are scared of their parents seeing them going out with Indian boys... I have seen Pakistani girls from moderate and liberal background going out with Indian boys... Just take out the Pakistani society from backwardness and you will see the change immediately...
Indians and Pakistanis overseas mingle well with eachother, its a two way road speacially in the UK and even more so in America and Canada.

bose

Country flag
Indians and Pakistanis overseas mingle well with eachother, its a two way road speacially in the UK and even more so in America and Canada.
UK Pakistanis are very different from the one's from USA and Canada... UK Pakistanis are conservative and ill mannered as compared to the one's from USA / Canada... I have no idea on the one's from mainland europe...

I used to stay at a place called Rusholmn [I may be miss spealling it] also called curry mile a very famous place to get south asian food along with Arab / Lebanese food... There used to be a Pakistani owned Restaurant me and my family used to go there very frequently... we became very good friends... I had wonderfull time there...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:lol: who said pakis are not Hot look at this clip and decide Paki girls are too hot man

LOL

So 2 Paki chicks ran away with 4 Hindooooo men and had fultoo fun at Patayya which is a world famous prostitute land. :lol:

Pakis chicks could not resist Hindoooo men.

2 Vs 4 was a Gang Bang. :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Are yaar , just beacause we rape Pakistan all the time & you r butt hurt by it. Don't make us gay.:cool2:
Pakistan is a Gayland.

They officially endorse Bacchabazi which is part of their culture. :truestory:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles