Pakistanis Claiming Vedic Civilisation As Ancient Pakistan, Need To Counter It

argumentum

Lol you are wrong my friend if you think recognising your past or pre-Islamic history/heritage mean to practising what your non Muslim ancestors did thousand year ago. Its called pre-Islamic period for some reason. Even Hindus don't practise what their ancestors did practised during vedic time lol If suppose your son convert into Islam tomorrow then he will remain your son but he will be the follower of Islam..no? You cannoy say that he is not your son just because he change his religious beliefs. Religion is just one identity and you have different other identities i.e ur tribe/ethnicity/culture/lanaguge etc
Ask yourself this: why is it that only Muslims living in non-Muslim countries, like India or the UK, get to have "multiple identities"?

Pakistani Nationalist

Right that never happens. A pakistani claiming to be Arab or Turk or Irani or Central Asian. My bad.

Every single Muslim in the subcontinent believes s/he is of Arab descent. If not direct Arab descent, then the illustrious ancestor had come from either Iran or Bukhara. Interestingly, the ancestor is always a great general or a saint.

Within a generation or two, those early converts began the great lie of Arab ancestry to be equal to other converts and the Arabs. This became universal with time.

The challenge then is for all those, Baloch, Pathan, Punjabi et al, who have invented illegitimate fathers for ourselves to get ourselves tested and know the bitter truth.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/317619/arab-origins/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-asia-are-descended-from-rapists-8375422.html

You renamed your third largest city from Lyallpur to Faisalabad and your stadium's name is Gaddafi.

Who told you that he didn't do that to Indians? Raping, pillaging and forcefully converting is a Muslim pasttime. Just like your Khalifa Baghdadi is doing today, Mughals did it back then.

As for the distorted history, right we have the lifetime membership of failed states index. Tiny country of Peru publishes more books than Pakistan.

True, rest of the world believes it too. :pound:

Oh STFU .. I'm a proud Baluch .. Th guy who liked my post is a potohari rajput (probably Janjua)... So much for your fukin nonsense .

As for Lyallpur so what ? We named it after a frnd of Pak .. Changed the old colonial name of Loyal or Lyallpur as it was called what's the fuzz ?

Gaddafi stadium again was named after Muamar Gadaffindurig bhuttos govt.

Pubjabis,Pashtuns,Baluch,Sindhis all are proud of their heritage ..
Deal with it hindi.

50% of ur muhajirs came from Bihar and UP. So deal with it

Why should I deal with ? Lmao .. So what if they come from UP or Bihar ?

Pakistani Nationalist

Right that never happens. A pakistani claiming to be Arab or Turk or Irani or Central Asian. My bad.

Every single Muslim in the subcontinent believes s/he is of Arab descent. If not direct Arab descent, then the illustrious ancestor had come from either Iran or Bukhara. Interestingly, the ancestor is always a great general or a saint.

Within a generation or two, those early converts began the great lie of Arab ancestry to be equal to other converts and the Arabs. This became universal with time.

The challenge then is for all those, Baloch, Pathan, Punjabi et al, who have invented illegitimate fathers for ourselves to get ourselves tested and know the bitter truth.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/317619/arab-origins/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-asia-are-descended-from-rapists-8375422.html

You renamed your third largest city from Lyallpur to Faisalabad and your stadium's name is Gaddafi.

Who told you that he didn't do that to Indians? Raping, pillaging and forcefully converting is a Muslim pasttime. Just like your Khalifa Baghdadi is doing today, Mughals did it back then.

As for the distorted history, right we have the lifetime membership of failed states index. Tiny country of Peru publishes more books than Pakistan.

True, rest of the world believes it too. :pound:

india itself is an artificial state.. The only guys who naturally "United" the "country" we're mughals n british.. A collection of over 600 independent salute state ..

As for killing and converting .. Yeah yet you guys were eager to give your women to mughals .. Almost every Mughal after babur had indian Hindu wives .. You served on their armies .. Even aurangzebs mother was hindu ... So keep shut.

Pakistani Nationalist

According to documents Veda, or any official document India existed before Pakistan as British India/ in Hindi Bharat, in Urdu Hindustan. Pakistan only came to existence after the establishment of Aligarh Muslim University on documents, that also currently situated in India :p

Geographically the region what it is called as Pakistan was also called as India, Bharat and Hindustan. Before Partition and 1947 :)

Update your knowledge.

Lmaoooooooo .. It was Punjab,Baluchistan,Afghanistan and state of Sindh ruled by baluch dynasties .. Meanwhile GB was ruled by local Emirates of Shigar,Hunza e
Yaar ksis baat par to kush hoo tum log

If Some Pakistani don't recognise pre-Islamic heritage or ancient history of their region then you guys labelled them as confuse Pakistani who claim to be arabs and turks and have identity crisis and have superiority complex blah blah

You also never happy if some Pakistani(Punjabi or Sindhi) recognise their pre-Islamic history or non Muslims ancestors and it will again make them confuse people with identity crisis..

You will get peace within yourself if you realize these facts that different ethnicities of Pakistan(punajbi, pashtun, blaoch ) claim different origin.
You think these retards have any sense ? They celebrate our deaths .. Talk shit,pray death upon us and so on .. And you think you can convince these vile assholez?

Pakistani Nationalist

Pakistanis know that their ancestors were majorly Hindus but due to Islam factor they don't acknowledge it. Pakistan was made in a hurry and no brainstorming were done to acknowledge some basic facts.
Later the Pakistani leaders identified the contradictions and instead of recognising them they tried to conceal the issues by giving pseudo identity and creating pseudo ancestry. Rulers forced the historians to re-write the history. Hence the current generation is suffering from identity crisis.
Few Pakis still acknowledge their hindu origin and they are known as RAW agents.

@Raja.pakistani ... We both are raw agents according to this retard... Coz we are proud o our ethncities lol

Pakistani Nationalist

If you are the owner of Indian civilisation then Arabs are owner of Islam. And they do exactly good by not giving a shit to you :p

And FYI, you are not the owner of Indian civilisation, you are the owner of Terrorism hahahaha. Wahabism, Islam, Jihad, was not taught by any Indian civilisation. LOL.

Di your great great great granpa also migrate from modern day Pakistan ? Was he Punjabi,Pakhtun,Baluch or Sindhi ? Or any other Pak ethnicity! :lol:

We have another Aatish taser type here.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
First Pakistanis converted to the Arab religion and adopted their style of living, then declared themselves as Turks, Arabs or who ever the invaded Bharat. Then they often go into the shoes of these invaders and claim the throne of Bharat.

Full of contradictions ......

brational

Country flag
@Raja.pakistani ... We both are raw agents according to this retard... Coz we are proud o our ethncities lol
No, you are not at all proud of your ethnicity. You are the result of barbaric Arab Invasions and their brutality(Rape, Genocide and forced conversion). You and your ilk disowned your Indian Ancestry in every occasion. If you are so proud then why your history books teach false history. The funny part is you guys needed a separate country because you thought you won't be able to live with Indians. So Don't give shits here.
The fact is, you people have no class. You guys are actually b****** who don't know from where have you come from. You have got the religion by accident and don't even know what is it. You guys disowned Ahmadis because your Arab Masters told you to do so. You guys are Killing Shias because Arabs are not comfortable with them and every one knows what are you doing with Hindus in Pakistan. From your post I got to know, this how you show your ethnicity and pride. Visit the world's largest Muslim Country and find out how they give respect to their History.
In real terms, you people have learned to lick Arab's back despite they humiliate you in every opportunity and you feel proud for that. I can not term you as "RETARD" because you need to have brain for that. You actually pissed off because I have associated you with Hindus not because labeling "Few Pakis who acknowledge their Hindu origin as RAW Agents." FYI, it is not me who need to tag you as RAW agent, your Shameless Fanatics, Govt, Army and Intelligence Agency do that to everyone who talks sense.

Last edited:

brational

Country flag
Di your great great great granpa also migrate from modern day Pakistan ? Was he Punjabi,Pakhtun,Baluch or Sindhi ? Or any other Pak ethnicity! :lol:

We have another Aatish taser type here.
FYI, Pak has no ethnicity. You are the product of babaric invasions. The geograpies you mentioned belongs to India but you are not.
You are illegitimate in every sense. Go find your roots in Arab but they will disown you. It could be Indian ethnicity considering the geograpies but you guys voluntarily dissociated from it.
Pakis form a rejected community and now they are trying to accociate themselves with Vedic Civilization simply to make them legitimate son of the soil. This is what happens when you refuse the truth and modify the history. For now, keep enjoying being B******* as you have no identity.
Whenever you mention Pak ethnicity, remember that Pakis are B*******

blueblood

Oh STFU .. I'm a proud Baluch .. Th guy who liked my post is a potohari rajput (probably Janjua)... So much for your fukin nonsense .

As for Lyallpur so what ? We named it after a frnd of Pak .. Changed the old colonial name of Loyal or Lyallpur as it was called what's the fuzz ?

Gaddafi stadium again was named after Muamar Gadaffindurig bhuttos govt.

So I gave you links about your national delutions you gave me a pathetic rant.

Rajput means "Raj putra". What is his gotra, nadi, dwaja and nikas? If you don't know the answer stop calling yourselves Rajputs you low life converts.

Every tom, dick and harry started calling themselves Rajputs, Syeds and whatnot.

In the words of the Hassan Nisar " Jaali Jaten aur jaali degreeon wala mulk"

Lyallpur named after Lyall, the then master to current masters, "House of Saud". Bravo. I thought you were also one of the guys who were pissed that Arabs threatened you recently.

Friends, Not Masters :hehe:

Deal with it hindi.
Looks like Al Bakistani is mad.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1094959/ahlan-wasahlan-al-bakistan

http://tribune.com.pk/story/681106/al-bakistan/

"Hindi hain watan hain Hindustan hamara"
"
Cheen-o-Arab hamara, Hindustan hamara

Muslim main hum, watan hai sara jahan hamara
"
See the difference. I know you can't. Claiming cheen and arab is your national pastime. Have fun with it and stop wasting my time and my weekend.

So long Mr. Ahmed Lee.:lol:

mahesh

Country flag
The Medieval period (642–1219 CE) is defined by the spread of Islam in the region. During this period, Sufi missionaries played a pivotal role in converting a majority of the regional Buddhist and Hindu population to Islam.
so even by blood they are not pure Muslims.
The land of pakistan still have lot of influence of indian culture. not just north india., the Brahui people is a Dravidian language, its a northern branch of Dravidian language stream, spoken by the Brahui people in the central Balochistan region of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Can someone tell them:

WHEN VEDAS WERE WRITTEN NOT A SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD WAS CIRCUMCISED (KISI BHI AADMI KI KATI HUI NAHI THI). IT'S ONLY 800 YEARS OR SO THAT PEOPLE IN MIDDLE EAST STARTED TO CIRCUMCISE AND STARTED KILLING OTHER PEOPLE IF THEY OPPOSED THEM TO DO SO.

So they should stop claiming Vedic history as theirs. The only history they have is of hatred and killing other human beings if they oppose to get circumcised.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Two nation theory or formation of Pakistan has much more into it than just getting different country because of different religion.

True. This is an important point, though not in a way you explained.

Funny, over decades millions of pages of books and webpages might have been written about Pakistan issue, yet hardly anyone would talk about the most important aspect. All the Pakistani, Indian 'elites' as well as westerners would avoid the topic and divert to some nonsense discussion about religion. As if everyone has developed a collective blind spot for decades. I don't know if this is co-incidence or conspiracy of silence.

Point is, this issue has a crucial caste-class aspect.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Sir, I am afraid this is not true. You are just making up a reactionary statement for the sake of argument. All these native identities have nothing to do with Pakistani identity.

Can you please explain why your national language is a north-central Indian language and your national anthem is in Persian ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles