Pakistanis Claiming Vedic Civilisation As Ancient Pakistan, Need To Counter It

Country flag
Malaysia/Indonesia was also a country of hindu ancestry now a Muslim nations. They still celebrate their hindu culture /ancestry. It has not made them convert back to Hinduism.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
One of the BEST example of the term "Identity Crisis" is Pakis.

Pakis are simply a by-product of forced conversion/rapes by Arabs/Turks/Persians or simply "mutated creatures".They even go ahead and glorify their rapists.

Thus Pakis claiming Indus Valley Civilization is really laughable. :rofl:

This is a perfect example of why they are in identity crisis. :rofl:
Americans called them Geographical Absurdity too :p

Well, now these are few famous synonyms of Pakistan
1) Identity Crisis
2) Geographical Absurdity
3) Failed State
4) Terrorist State

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
People may have existed in the area, but the area was not Pakh because it was full of kafirs.
If you are talking about current geographic boundaries of Pakistan which were define on 14 August 1947 then its true for India as well . What we call India today existed since 15 Aug 1947 . We were talking about people and not location or modern countries formed on this region and people were living on this region( called Pakistan today) prior to 1947 with exception of few who migrated from boht sides after partition..

I have doubt that you even know the meaning of word "Kafir" and difference between kafirs or non Muslims. Can you tell us what was the religion of your ancestors before you started following this mythological vedic Hindu culture? You probably dont know. Ancestors of native people living on this region kept many different beliefs and followed many different religion or philosophies i.e Hinduism, Buddhism, Monotheism, etc and recently Jainism, Sikhism, and Christianity etc Muslims can have kafirs or non Muslims ancestors and its not true just for Pakistani Muslims but every single Muslim on this planet irrespective of his race as their ancestors were either pagans, atheist,agnostics or followers of any other religion existed before Islam

Btw Kafir is someone who has given the message of Islam and he know what Islam is and then reject this message after knowing. If your purpose is just trolling here then dont bother replying to my post or i will put you on ignore list. You can claim exclusivity of all the history of Indian sub-continent including Nepal(where bhudda was born), bengal, Sri Lnaka, Afghanistan and Pakistan if that make you sleep good :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi. Why do you think that is you ancestor's religion or culture? I' m curious are you a Rajput, like advocate Mohammad Ali Ismaili, or similar high caste Pakistani? Then only your posts will make some sense.
Not from space, they dropped from Arabia, Iran and Central Asian steppes. That is the crux of the two nation theory and Pakistani identity.
I am janjua Rajpout but its not about me. I dont even care what you guys think about me or rest of the Pakistani. Pakistan may be one nation but Pakistani belong to different tribes and ethnicities so if some Pakistani claim syed then it would not make all of us syed and if some claim as rajput then it dont mean all of them will have same ancestors but Well its you guys who are reminded us that we were dropped from Arabia or central asia because we adopted the religion Islam which hurt your ego so badly that you took all ownership of this region exclusively . I understand it. If your son convert into Islam tomorrow then you may want to cut off all links or relationship with him eventhough scientifically or biologically he wll remain your son even if change his/her religious beliefs. Very simple :p
Two nation theory or formation of Pakistan has much more into it than just getting different country because of different religion. As i said if Muslims of sub-continent would have getting the equal rights, equal political share and social status then they may never thought about division. Blame congress for it because even Jinnah joined congress and later change her mind after looking at the bias attitude or policies of congress for Muslims of sub-continent

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am janjua Rajpout but its not about me. I dont even care what you guys think about me or rest of the Pakistani. Pakistan may be one nation but Pakistani belong to different tribes and ethnicities so if some Pakistani claim syed then it would not make all of us syed and if some claim as rajput then it dont mean all of them will have same ancestors but Well its you guys who are reminded us that we were dropped from Arabia or central asia because we adopted the religion Islam which hurt your ego so badly that you took all ownership of this region exclusively . I understand it. If your son convert into Islam tomorrow then you may want to cut off all links or relationship with him eventhough scientifically or biologically he wll remain your son even if change his/her religious beliefs. Very simple :p
Two nation theory or formation of Pakistan has much more into it than just getting different country because of different religion. As i said if Muslims of sub-continent would have getting the equal rights, equal political share and social status then they may never thought about division. Blame congress for it because even Jinnah joined congress and later change her mind after looking at the bias attitude or policies of congress for Muslims of sub-continent
It does not hurt Indian ego. Why should it? Only the weaker ones converted when they could not resist the sword of Islam. It is this shame which makes half of muslims claim Arab/Persian ancestory.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malaysia/Indonesia was also a country of hindu ancestry now a Muslim nations. They still celebrate their hindu culture /ancestry. It has not made them convert back to Hinduism.
Why a Muslim should celebrate Hindu festival when he is following Islam and its true for Hindu as well. I dont get this twisted logic. When Islam say polytheism is wrong and Hindu say polytheism is right then you cannot follow boht. Can you? If you are following Hindu festivals or Hindu culture or beliefs or practices then would not it make you a Hindu rather than Muslim?

anupamsurey

Country flag
Not really. There was no India or indian citenzenship at that time and there were many independent states with different cultures, beliefs, languages etc
you really need some lessons in History (or are you taught in Zaid Hamids school), the word India was in use During Alexanders invasion, the chinese have been calling India, as Indo much before that. just because Pakistan came into existence in 1947 doesn't mean that India too.

and if you scratch your kidneys little more------15 august 1947 is our Independence day not our birthday. got it?

and just because you have possession of few ancient Indian cities doesn't make it is part of Pakistani civilization too.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Why a Muslim should celebrate Hindu festival when he is following Islam and its true for Hindu as well. I dont get this twisted logic. When Islam say polytheism is wrong and Hindu say polytheism is right then you cannot follow boht. Can you? If you are following Hindu festivals or Hindu culture or beliefs or practices then would not it make you a Hindu rather than Muslim?
1) Hinduism is not about polytheism. Read more to understand the subtleties!
2) Hinduism is a broad umbrella and hence Islam can be seen as one way to reach God. So Hindus don't care when they celebrate muslim festivals and can be perfectly normal. Ofcourse, Islam is restrictive and does not allow this mixing of faiths. Muslims even fight within themselves to prove they know the right path. Such barbarism is not shown by different strands of Hindu faith. Learned Hindus know this difference with Islam and do not say all religions are same.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
It does not hurt Indian ego. Why should it? Only the weaker ones converted when they could not resist the sword of Islam. It is this shame which makes half of muslims claim Arab/Persian ancestory.
Read the previous reply. Either get back to Hinduism or go to arbaia lol He is saying this to Indian Muslim :p

Its same slogan which you tell to Indian Muslims that either accept Hindu culture or else go to Paki land :D

Now its another misconception that All Muslim were converted into Islam at gun point because there were sword on their shoulder. Janjua clan was very first clan of Muslim who were converted into Islam willingly because they got impress with the message which sufi saint brought in this region which was against caste discrimination and love and equality

Now let suppose all those who converted into Islam were weak Hindus including those Muslim rajpouts then you are insulting your own kind. Where were you brave Hindus when weak Hindus were being forced to convert nto Islam by invaders? Its stupid to think that Hindus have only two choices..accept Islam or die

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
you really need some lessons in History (or are you taught in Zaid Hamids school), the word India was in use During Alexanders invasion, the chinese have been calling India, as Indo much before that. just because Pakistan came into existence in 1947 doesn't mean that India too.

and if you scratch your kidneys little more------15 august 1947 is our Independence day not our birthday. got it?

and just because you have possession of few ancient Indian cities doesn't make it is part of Pakistani civilization too.
I was talking about geographic location of modern India which were defined since 1947. Comprehend well before jumping toward reply. Yea Pakistan, nepal, afghan, sri lanka, Bangldesh Indoensia they were all part of greater India before but when it come to their common history and heritage then all right reserve to those people who are living in modern India and hold Indian passport :D

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Read the previous reply. Either get back to Hinduism or go to arbaia lol He is saying this to Indian Muslim :p

Its same slogan which you tell to Indian Muslims that either accept Hindu culture or else go to Paki land :D

Now its another misconception that All Muslim were converted into Islam at gun point because there were sword on their shoulder. Janjua clan was very first clan of Muslim who were converted into Islam willingly because they got impress with the message which sufi saint brought in this region which was against caste discrimination and love and equality

Now let suppose all those who converted into Islam were weak Hindus including those Muslim rajpouts then you are insulting your own kind. Where were you brave Hindus when weak Hindus were being forced to convert nto Islam by invaders? Its stupid to think that Hindus have only two choices..accept Islam or die
Not everyone converted on gun point. Exception are always there. Sufism was another fraud which found great support among newly converted ones who supported it to hide their weakness and claim they were converted due to great teachings of Islam. Hinduism survived in India and that itself is a testimony to the fact that there were enough brave Hindus who fought and defended the Dharmic civilization unlike many other religions which got trampled under the feet of Islam.

anupamsurey

Country flag
there is something like coexistence which you paki Muslims will never understand, we live in a country where Hindus wish and celebrate Eid with muslims. and Muslims celebrate Holi and deepawali with same fervour. I have observed same tradition among Koreans and japanese. in those countries Buddhists will celebrate Christmas with same enthusiasm as a christian does.

What i want to specify from above point is, celebrating others festivals and ideas will not degrade you but helps in making you more human and loved person/ or community.
it is not a do- or -die like situation as in Islam, that's why muslims are among the most hated/ looked down community in many parts of the world, how long does it takes for a man to understand that the person next door needs just a wish (like hi, how are you or good morning, have a nice day) to be friendly to you.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not everyone converted on gun point. Exception are always there. Sufism was another fraud which found great support among newly converted ones who supported it to hide their weakness and claim they were converted due to great teachings of Islam. Hinduism survived in India and that itself is a testimony to the fact that there were enough brave Hindus who fought and defended the Dharmic civilization unlike many other religions which got trampled under the feet of Islam.
People keep changing their religious beliefs and why you call it fraud if someone keep different beliefs than yours or feel more convince with others, Its very personal thing as people have different experience and connection with God. On one side you accept that Hinduism is liberal and allow all sort of beliefs within and on other side you feel enmity towards Muslim and on mission to convert them back in Hindu religion as the mission is ara samaj

anupamsurey

Country flag
I was talking about geographic location of modern India which were defined since 1947. Comprehend well before jumping toward reply. Yea Pakistan, nepal, afghan, sri lanka, Bangldesh Indoensia they were all part of greater India before but when it come to their common history and heritage then all right reserve to those people who are living in modern India and hold Indian passport :D
so you want to kidnap the heritage and civilisation which you even don't comprehend, has Pakistan applied for IPR, or copy right for IVC and vedic civilization.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
there is something like coexistence which you paki Muslims will never understand, we live in a country where Hindus wish and celebrate Eid with muslims. and Muslims celebrate Holi and deepawali with same fervour. I have observed same tradition among Koreans and japanese. in those countries Buddhists will celebrate Christmas with same enthusiasm as a christian does.

What i want to specify from above point is, celebrating others festivals and ideas will not degrade you but helps in making you more human and loved person/ or community.
it is not a do- or -die like situation as in Islam, that's why muslims are among the most hated/ looked down community in many parts of the world, how long does it takes for a man to understand that the person next door needs just a wish (like hi, how are you or good morning, have a nice day) to be friendly to you.
To respect a religion don't mean you have to adopt it. I said this in religious thread already. If teaching of two religion contradict with each others then you cannot follow boht..You are also narrow mind or insecure if you expect from Muslim to celebrate your Hindu festival in order to prove that he respect your right of being Hindu. Respect is allowing others to practice their beliefs even if you consider them wrong and respect is not adopting their beliefs to give pleasure to their ego or insecurity

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
People keep changing their religious beliefs and why you call it fraud if someone keep different beliefs than yours or feel more convince with others, Its very personal thing as people have different experience and connection with God. On one side you accept that Hinduism is liberal and allow all sort of beliefs within and on other side you feel enmity towards Muslim and on mission to convert them back in Hindu religion as the mission is ara samaj
Where did I say I want to convert Muslims or have any enmity? I am just giving logical explanation to the questions you mentioned above.

Hinduism does not award death for apostasy. So, Hindus should keep converting to Islam while the Mullahs can frighten them with sword so that there is no conversion back. It is funny when a Muslim claims religious freedom based on personal beliefs and experience!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles